Attack Regimental

Experience:

501st CMD

ARC Lead

Senior Admin

Game Master

Previous Tup, Jesse and current Echo

I was CC Trained and recruited in the
501st on the same day, April 6th 2018. At the time I only had 80~ish hours in Gmod and today. August 5th 2018 I have over 688 Hours total playtime in Gmod. I realize that dwarfs in comparison to others but during those hours I learned alot through my time in the 501st and have put time and time again, my dedication to make this battalion better. Really the only battalion I could call home has taught me so much. All of the 600 Hours I put in to helping my battalion, maintaining it and giving out a "friendly/good vibes" has all led me to my position today. The Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Authority skills that I learned through ARC trainings and myself personally leading events, trainings and even just a simple debrief. These skills are necessary for this positions and If mine are not good enough, I strive to improve these skills. Utilizing my Staff abilities that I am graced to have, I host regular trainings and simulations. The having the power to let someone lead and give them constructive criticism based on what they could improve of. I realize I have only done specific trainings for 501st only, but in the near future with the Game Master program, I hope I can bring in other battalions and let them have a go with it. I manage my current regiment branch (ARC) well enough and see to it its not a dying regiment, and have had great ARC Officers to boot. I'm always sending people to get ARC Trained and im on top whenever a change is made to the ARC Roster, keeping good communications with Rancor to keep their roster updated as well. Currently discipline is something I can improve on, as really having to strike down on people and remove people is a hard task for myself. My fellow officers know this as I have only been quick to deal with a handful minor disciplinary issues. The larger, and harder to execute tasks I leave to the Disciplinary Officers.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

The experience I had with the 501st was only a good one, little times did I feel like I was unwanted and that is something I intend to crack down to each Battalion. My goal is to make attack battalions a safe and fun place to be in.

How do I plan on doing that?

1. Lead with purpose and motivation.

2. Enforce rules and become a role model of each Attack Battalion.

3. Uphold Standards, Duty, Professionalism,  and Activity.

With this leadership I plan on improving not only myself but the whole of the Attack Regiment. The battalions have already seen improvement with Conrad's and Quill's reign. With my time as Attack Reg I hope I can have the same dedication I have had since Day 1 and put it into each Attack Battalion. With the tools that I've learned from ARC and Senior Officer in the 501st,  I'm more than ready to put into action and share my commitment into not only the high ranking commanders of each battalion, but to the enlisted too. I am saddened I have to leave my Echo position as he is my favorite character from the clone wars TV show, but I believe it is time for something to challenge me and push me out of my comfort zone. That's the place where most people grow and that's something I intend on doing.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes, I've watched the main movies (Except the Sequels), the Clone Wars show and have read the Wiki for each of the Battalions and their sub units (as well as notable characters).

Availability:

Since for a Canadian like me summer is still going strong! The only things in the way of my activity are IRL friends and work.

I usually take shifts 3/7 days a week so 4/7 days ill be active.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st CMD

ARC Lead

Senior Admin

Game Master

Previous Tup, Jesse and current Echo

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the Attack Regiment to be strong and prosperous through my term. I realize school is starting for a majority of players and I want to try and cater that. Make prime time in summer an after school time. Hopefully with my interactions I can sway the players to be more active and have some good old fun. I hope the ATK Reg leaves off as a fun big package in which players can hold a normal conversation with each other or at least be glad to see their brothers doing well. I want to have each Attack battalion bunks to be enter able with anyone from an attack battalion. I know 212th and 501st already have this, maybe GM can join too.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Host regular ATK Bat Trainings/Events. This way each battalion can see each other more and interact through RP and teamwork. I will try to be in regular contact with CMD+ of each battalion and find the availability of each battalion .

Another thing Communication is key. I will try and be active in all team speak channels and discord channels. This way there is no oh he said this oh he said that. I will be an unbiased mediator if conflict arises, and strive to find the right way.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I will renounce my position if I become inactive.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes.

Edited by miguz

+1 this man is completely ready for this position, he is one of the best ARCL on the server as said by Kizzik or whoever is BCMD Blitz, he frequently hosts officer testing (For those who do not know what it is it is basically a very large simulation which is hard to host where we send in a squad of people to clear a SIM, the leader is then graded and they need to pass officer testing in order to be a officer.) He is mature, a good leader and a definate great candidate for ATK reg

• Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, IKE Targaryen said:

+1 this man is completely ready for this position, he is one of the best ARCL on the server as said by Kizzik or whoever is BCMD Blitz, he frequently hosts officer testing (For those who do not know what it is it is basically a very large simulation which is hard to host where we send in a squad of people to clear a SIM, the leader is then graded and they need to pass officer testing in order to be a officer.) He is mature, a good leader and a definate great candidate for ATK reg

Kizzik? 

• Funny 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
3 minutes ago, Freck said:

+1 Pulls his weight as a COL and does more than the current 501st CMD's.

+ fucking 1

Even more than you as a CMD? 🤔

+1 support both candidates 

2 hours ago, Maymays said:

Even more than you as a CMD? 🤔

+1 support both candidates 

I'm not a CMD, I resigned. However yes, he does more than I did.

Edited by Freck

British

+1
Lets continue the tradition, that all the next Attack Regimental have been 501st ( SO FAR )
In seriousness tho....
Miguz is one of the battalions hardest working members, He constantly works his ass off for his battalion, ensuring us that we have proper daily simulations, and training everyday.
His leadership is phenomenal, especially in our ARC regiment in the 501st. Overall, I think he is the man for this job.

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview 

Please contact me on teamspeak by 8/17/18

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Attack Regimental

Your term ends 10/11/18