Chambers Specliazed Regimental Application (Waived)

Chambers

Note; I just got waived by Square which is why this application is last minute

Steam Name: [SR] Sargment [HA]

RP Name: Rancor ARC MEDO CSM Chambers | Jedi Knight II Consular Carter

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:24466670

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regiment

Experience:
Icefuse
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

212th NCO

212th was the first battalion that I ever joined after joining my first star wars RP server, when I joined I was in an SGT promotion race with Jagger (if you know who he is your old) and was in the process of joining Ghost Company after getting a rec from Candy when the split happened and came over with Billiam, Fours, Shockpoint, Jagger. BlackMamba and Cblake (I remember these guys best.)

Trial Mod
Was only a trial mod for about 2 weeks before we left and founded Synergy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synergy
This is where the bulk of my experience comes from.

212th 1SG
I was with the new community for about 3 weeks and moved up to 1SG before real life forced me away from the community and I fell off the server for almost a year, I came back in January.

Dooms Unit

I have been a member of Doom’s Unit since the 27th of January 2018.
Doom’s Unit is the second battalion I ever joined and I have put my heart and soul into it.
I joined the Doom’s Unit intel team not long after and have been a member and officer and manager
For about a week and a half before I was promoted to Intel Director for the battalion and have been running it since.
I had only been in the battalion for a two weeks before getting promoted to WO where I ran training and recruitment incentives for the enlisted and sergeants that helped drive effort as well as starting a training document for officers and sergeants to go by when they need some inspiration.
A week and a half after getting WO I received a promotion to COL for my continued efforts in the battalion.
When Meow took over as Commander Doom he promoted me to CMD and he gave me the responsibility of running our Intel section and also gave me the job of running the newly acquired ENG job and I managed to get a good lead for it some members that actually knew how to roleplay.
When I came off my week of LOA Meow saw fit to promote me to XO of the battalion and I lead in that position for about 2 weeks.
After Meow stepped down from Doom I took over as Doom and I brought the battalion from the brink of removal with the help of the few officers I had left, now it’s an active battalion with a steady amount of people on every day.
I learned how to manage the different people that came into my battalion and form a cohesive family that helped out battalion flourish.

Synergy Staff
I joined the staff team of Synergy February 12th and since then I slowly moved up the ranks doing events as a interim game master when I was an Admin and game helper until I reached the rank of senior admin and I really jumped into it when I became a game master.
For my work in the game master program I made it from senior to Vet admin and continued to work in the Game Master program, from there I moved up to Head Admin and became one of the Game Master programs Managers, after being a Manager I moved up to become Game Master Chief responsible for an entire branch of the staff team.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
Specialized is the Regiment I am most familiar with considering I have been with them for 6 and a half months and I loved every minute of it. I am on good terms with both Black and Panzer and Chop does his thing XD. But I can say with all my being that the specialized battalion will be one of my prime points of focus will be the well being of the battalions and working with the BCMDS, the officers, NCOs, and the enlisted to make sure everyone is having fun! 
My dedication to helping the server and the community is resolute, I wouldn’t be applying for this position without first considering whether this would benefit the server and the community as a whole.
I have the time to help with the battalions inside the Regiment but I am also able to lend an ear to anyone, People know they can find me and ask me any question and I will get it handled
I want to push the battalion's to become the best they can possibly be become and really drive everyone to better themselves and each other.
I believe that through my time as a 212th then through Doom’s Unit, becoming a BCMD and finally reaching head admin and game master chief will show that I have the drive to make things better and show I give it my all.
I believe I can help lead the Specialized regiment through a successful summer where we can grow and have fun!
Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes, I have brushed up on all the lore for the Regiment.

Availability: Don’t have any other responsibilities at the moment so I am on every day for 5 hours+

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
212th 1SG under Billaim
Doom’s Unit XO for 3 weeks
Battalion Commander Doom for 3 months
Head Admin
Game Master Chief
Jedi Knight II

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
I want the officer structure within each battalion to become a solid core that provides a foundation for the future of each battalion, prepping the battalions newest members to become the next leaders of the server and allowing each battalion to always be prepared and never without leadership.
I want the level of training to increase across the board and really train people with ideas to fill in the dead time between events, whether that be through simulations and training (Trigger discipline, RP, etc.)
How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
I plan to do battalions vs battalion simulations, Joint training, and familiarity training.
By familiarity training, I mean that I plan on gathering members from all three battalions and then putting them into squads from they’re own battalions but put a lead from another battalion in charge.
Ie. A squad of 4 104th troopers that are lead by a DU or Squad of CG lead by a  104th and etc.
I also plan to hold Regiment vs Regiment sims where the entirety of Attack goes against Specialized or Recon, this should allow them to learn how to work with the styles that are inherent in each battalion.
Encouraging cross training is what I think will be the foundation for a great regiment and I hope to be able to build that.
Understanding what each battalions current issues are will be a key part of assisting them in becoming greater, I have already spoken to Panzer regarding his concerns and I always have an ear in Doom’s Unit.
I would work with 104th to gather a greater understanding of what makes the battalion the way it is and try to help round out the hours the battalion is on for.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

+1 good luck, sir

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Neutral. Yo I mean you a Good Dude, but Lately you haven't managed to Keep a spot in about any battalion. I dont think You should keep this. YOu might leave it like 2 weeks later

Edited by Pytin
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Banned

+1