Report on Admiral Yularen (Skeeti) -VOID-

I understand were you are coming from but before I +1 or -1 I would like to hear from skeeti why he done it

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1, If he goes we need one of the honorary Commodores to step in. Personally, I believe either @Esitt or @Illium should take over if they're willing that is.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

That is our issue max, there was nothing. There was no warning it was fully out of the blue. The people who had been running naval so effectively were completely cast down in favor of what? What good can come of completely beaning every single person in naval irrelevant of their contributions and their time put into naval.

Whatever his reason was, whether it was worth his weight in gold or not, the action he chose to enact is the issue. Nuking a batallion is not a justifiable solution to any situation unless your goal is to have it removed.

Before anything can be done Skeeti will have to bring up his reasoning for all this. It is completely within the power of a new person in charge to do a wipe; has happened plebty previously when new BCMDs are appointed. What will be interesting is if this was brought up at all during his Commander Interview considering it's a pretty big first move.

Just now, Zyner said:

Before anything can be done Skeeti will have to bring up his reasoning for all this. It is completely within the power of a new person in charge to do a wipe; has happened plebty previously when new BCMDs are appointed. What will be interesting is if this was brought up at all during his Commander Interview considering it's a pretty big first move.

But he didn't wipe inactives or minges, He wiped everyone

unknown.png

Just now, Alec said:

But he didn't wipe inactives or minges, He wiped everyone

Still within his power. Had he stated a reason prior to the CMD report he would be technicaally safe but the lack of has put him up st risk of removal only within days of getting the position.

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

Still within his power. Had he stated a reason prior to the CMD report he would be technicaally safe but the lack of has put him up st risk of removal only within days of getting the position.

Hmm ok

unknown.png

Ok, so , he has every right to either remove or demote people. That's not a reason for a report, maybe he wants to rebuild naval his way. It may also be a test to see who is really loyal or who was just there for the rank. 

2, everyone who is behind this report fought very hard to make it so that squeaks was not the admiral and that skeeti would get the position. You fought for this. Stop acting like 3 year olds and prove that you are worthy of the rank you used to have.

-1 skeeti you do you. 

• Agree 3

+1 naval is an  actual shell. It's quite devastating tbh. He done this large wipe as if it was a flick of a finger. It feels as if he had no intent to tell the people that had dedicated their time to Naval and done tonnes of hard work. There was no large meeting, no warning. The small meeting didn't even happen while most if the Naval are on which is more eastern early western based. Even the other admiral didn't know a thing. There was only this:6869825d48d7beaa409b2ebb6ddca1c1.pngI don't understand how a Rear Admiral can go from this prestigiously high rank to PO1 but a Commodore only gets put to Ensign. If a wipe was to be done in just it should be fair on everyone. There is also going to be a lack of direction in not only naval but also RP in general. Naval are meant to be the leading force in serious RP! With all branches wiped of leads it leaves no direction for RP. I personally done my best as CMO, before I left with reasons unrelated to this matter, to revive the medical branch. I done this, left this spot to KaNeKi and now all that work is gone in the gutter. RIP RP.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Please keep in mind when looking at that message from Skeeti, we are down to 7 members in naval.

To put this into perspective. A BCMD can wipe a batallion to help it regrow, they will keep men in certain positions to allow them to recruit, he will have men in charge of the docs and whatnot to help trainings, and he will make sure the key positions are filled.

We have no chiefs of anything, we have no one who can do tryouts, we have no one who can do docs, we have no one. 

The issue is simply this. He has removed every single shred of infrastructure. We have nothing left, It isnt about the members, it isnt about the demotions, it is not about the ranks. It is about the fact that the Naval team has nothing to hold it up.

Edited by Artemis - Phoenix

+1

If this meeting was called, I wasn't notified. I was probably asleep. I have pumped time and dedication into my naval, abandoning my clone almost completely to play on my naval, just to get removed. The reason I was removed? None. They wiped all of us but these guys. What makes these guys special? Who knows. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

13 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Ok, so , he has every right to either remove or demote people. That's not a reason for a report, maybe he wants to rebuild naval his way. It may also be a test to see who is really loyal or who was just there for the rank. 

2, everyone who is behind this report fought very hard to make it so that squeaks was not the admiral and that skeeti would get the position. You fought for this. Stop acting like 3 year olds and prove that you are worthy of the rank you used to have.

-1 skeeti you do you. 

Juts think what hepend he killed whole naval there is only 7 members left >>????
He have not only fucked up fleet he fucked up Clones !!!!
Think a little why are everyone angry why did thay report him !!
And probably some of that 7 will leave too so we can say there will be 5 of tham and non of tham can do tryouts so he killed fleet !!!!

Edited by ArgonFillips
oof
12 minutes ago, Dragon said:

-1 skeeti you do you. 

I actually +1d Squeaks because every time I see Skeeti he is AFK

• Agree 1

unknown.png

Fuck yeaaaaa, commander report on day 1. Let me say a few things.

1. He is free to rank wipe people as he pleases(within reason)

2. I've seen people sit on a rank and do nothing with it.

3. He hasn't fucked up clones, if needed I'll do both medical and engineer training. Not hard.

4. Maybe he is doing to see the loyal and dedicated members of naval.

5. Squeaks will have to get waived to reapply.

6. Have y'all made a minuscule attempt to talk to him? 

7. [WILL INSERT SOON]

• Agree 6

WAS MEDIC

4 minutes ago, Medic said:

Fuck yeaaaaa, commander report on day 1. Let me say a few things.

1. He is free to rank wipe people as he pleases(within reason)

2. I've seen people sit on a rank and do nothing with it.

3. He hasn't fucked up clones, if needed I'll do both medical and engineer training. Not hard.

4. Maybe he is doing to see the loyal and dedicated members of naval.

5. Squeaks will have to get waived to reapply.

6. Have y'all made a minuscule attempt to talk to him? 

7. [WILL INSERT SOON]

Dad has a point 

When people talk about people be salty about people losing ranks. You dumb? This is for the wellbeing of naval not them being salty!

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 hour ago, Artemis - Phoenix said:

Please keep in mind when looking at that message from Skeeti, we are down to 7 members in naval.

To put this into perspective. A BCMD can wipe a batallion to help it regrow, they will keep men in certain positions to allow them to recruit, he will have men in charge of the docs and whatnot to help trainings, and he will make sure the key positions are filled.

We have no chiefs of anything, we have no one who can do tryouts, we have no one who can do docs, we have no one. 

The issue is simply this. He has removed every single shred of infrastructure. We have nothing left, It isnt about the members, it isnt about the demotions, it is not about the ranks. It is about the fact that the Naval team has nothing to hold it up.

Its funny that people are saying we are salty about our ranks being lost, when in actual fact a group consensus has already been put into this report. This is why we are filing this. This is why we are triggered, not because of squeaks, not because of any other random reason you wanna pull out of your arse, the quoted message is why NAVAL is appealing this.

7 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

lmfao but doesnt he have every right to do so? speak to HIM if you have issues, he hasn't done anything wrong.

He has the right. The thing he has done wrong is the execution. All the branch leads. Wiped. All Intel Wiped. Only 2 maybe one capable officers stand (excluding skeeti) Who cares about squeaks We all voted against her and for skeeti.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, GideonAlistair said:

Mr. Stark

I don't feel so good... 

Image result for Infinity war I don't feel so good meme

Goddamnit Gideon

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Well I would like to point out something here skeeti has all the right to do what he did, it just seems like you guys are over reacting cause you are all bitching cause you lost your rank. I don’t really agree with a full wipe but that was his desicion and you need to respect that desicion it’s his naval now he has all the power to do so with demoting a removing anyone he so pleases. So honestly guys I know you are mad but he did everything in his power here you didn’t do anything that he couldn’t do. Imma have to -1  sorry guys but you can’t just get him removed then move on to the next one when he did everything right in this situation.  

Im not here to start shit I’m just pointing out he has every right to do what he did.

• Agree 2

I mean, don't get me wrong, this was a very harsh way of doing it. However, I feel like this needs to be though in both senses of both people. Skeeti possibly wants people to work up again and reform how promotions will work. Yes, as said in the beginning very unusual and harsh way of doing so. Sure, tryouts can't be put out but maybe he just wants to stick with this group of however many people. Again, I'm not sure if this is correct but this is my "assumption". 

19 minutes ago, Carter said:

-1 It's his perogative to do a wipe if that's what naval needs, I only see about 10 when I am on and usually that's in groups of 2 or 3 but it's always the same names.

What he said. If you were a BCMD, and wanted you to do a wipe. That’s your choice. The head of the battalion/group has full control over his or her battalion/group. 

Banned

+1 there was actually no reason for the wipe

I get the idea that Skeeti has the right to wipe naval as he is the commanding officer, but when you collapse your entire battalion because you can, there needs to be checks and balances to make sure an actual reason is there. this "purge" seems outright stupid as naval have already struggled a lot in the past. Wiping the ranks of all the dedicated members is just asking for a coup.

+1 even though the right to purge is there, it does not justify how things were carried out and shows that Skeeti is not ready and should not be Admiral.

• Agree 1

:)