Jorrdan's Farewell

Alrighty so, I will be leaving on vacation tomorrow for a month and a half and want to say farewell to some of my friends if when I come back they have left. I appreciated the time I had on the server and the quality memes that I was involved in. My main goal on this server was to always try to make people have fun and not always be super strict and I think I did a good job at that. I became Kit Fisto, my favorite character. I became high ranks in battalions. I watched people grow to higher ranks then I could ever imagine. I hope that you guys have fun without me OmegaLUL

Goodbyes:

@Ginyu Top Quality Guy. Brought me to the server. We've always memed together and I remember the day you forced me into RANCOR cause you were Shaak Ti.

@Dargon Also brought me to the server. Thank you for allowing me to work myself up in the jedi and giving me tips. We will keep in touch

@Llama/Yoda Accepted my autism. Nice and out going guy.

@Tyzen Very good Yoda. Proud to be on your council. I watched you go from padawan, to knight, to master and to yoda. Me and you were Padawans together when I was a literal cancer cell. You always supported me throughout Knight to Master. Thank you for giving me the chance to be a master.

@Smeck Thanks for being as aids as I was back in the day. We were in DU together and you pushed me to main jedi, Thanks for getting removed so I could get Kit (JK). 

@Medic Remember joining GM when you were Bacara and you resigning 2 days later. You always are good at any position you are on the server.

@Max One of the best role players I've ever seen. I tried to role play' as good as you but I never could.

@Esitt Thanks for playing fortnite with me and be a meme. You are so busy now with staff we can never play. I see much potential in you

@Baxter You are the best Kit Fisto, and I would give it to you right now if you came back. You allowed me to be autistic and still have fun. Great Guy

@Derv You were a pretty good Boss but you are only Scorch to me. You Mexican Asain.

@Vires Best Boss in my opinion, I had the best time on the server when it was You, Saint, Fours and Derv in Delta an

d I was your Jedi. We all bonded and had a good memey time.

@Kane Big Nose looking ass

@Metro As my last order as master I put you up alongside Freck and I foresee you doing good work. Metro Boomin want some more

@Nightmare I loved making art of you as mace shooting people and gasing CG. You got food stamps? (STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PAYMENT BLACK MAN)

@Egg If you are still Gree when I come back someone should just give u marshal or General.

@Pyle Thank you for putting me up for master and trying to accept my autism and cancer.

@Koval Thanks for giving me your sub channel and allowing me to be your padawan and starting me up in this community.

@Bbstine Peace my man. Thanks for playing fortnite with me and being a meme god. Have fun on house flipper

@Twrgy https://www.instagram.com/charliemaartin/ Instagram Influencer OmegaLUL Good Gregor.

@Arcann Why'd you live you doo doo head. You were always a respectable guy and helped a lot of people.

@Freck 12. One of the nicest guys on the server. If someone doesn't like you or you don't like someone they must've done something pretty bad.

@woeny23 Always was a good squad lead and great Senior Commander, I forsee you going on to marshall.

@Bazoo Leutenant. My favorite French Canadian.

@Genji the Asian @Rush Cat Quality Memes.

@41st You guys are a really good battalion with a really good commander.

TRAPS ARE GAY

5b3c42d1c2b47_JorrdanSRTI.jpg.bbfb131fcd995c01ba9e3dcf913aa7eb.jpg

5b3bd500d2502_kitoof.JPG.f8f7dbd01cf8ea92245c7bc5ff3b0f36.JPG

91C2E37299F7459874E3BCF956671B909D2B2A69

837FF1B53533B7BAFFB7EE77E78D8EE819802507A3A4FA34D46F00B23E9D690E2166B0288CC80CD8

EECE3F001BFF65D585D27D669C027C885CD7527D

CF8D0FDFC7551B6703882E02BA6F0DD2FD3F7FE1

85002277B23630ED7A5AAEE03A65A084C6844BCF

Deuces guys! Hopefully some of the people I am friends with will still be here when I return.

"But now you're just a pawn in Dooku's Game!"

5b3bd675640e6_fistosmile.gif.681d3c184705454490a00f10f053c063.gif

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 was always fun to put up with your cancer hopefully ill be here when you return :)

• Agree 1
Banned

o7 babe

• Agree 1

I remember when you first got put up for Master, i was the only one against it......and I stand corrected. In the middle of chaotic and cancerous Council Meetings, your "special" attitude made it so much fucking better. 

See you soon my friend.

tenor.gif.8bd3436e4f57d8122081666e2c7af33e.gif

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

Imma miss your cancerous ass on the server bud an as well you were a wonderful master you impressed me because none of us thought you would stay a master, Also gonna miss playing fortnite with ya even though i haven't played with ya o7 buddy see you around.

• Agree 2

Oh you voicechanging fornite god! All jokes aside, one of my best mates in the community. For real, after all the shit that I have given you this past year its all jokes. You were an amazing guy and better friend, I wish you goodluck to all the adventures that unfold in your life. o7

We shall blown the horns for you brother, your off to Valhalla now. If only the rest could see you leave.

#KitGangGang. I'll always play that when some autism is happening.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• 2 weeks later...