Pancakes Covert Ops Captain application

Pancakes

Steam Name: Pancakes The waffle

RP Name: Covert Ops 2ndLT Pancakes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86725478

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Covert Ops Captain

Experience:

212th/2ndAC

When i first joined synergy, this was the battalion i joined. They were a great battalion and i learned alot. about rules, disipline, and how things work around here on Synergy. i started as a private and got to the rank of Master sergeant. And while in 212th i got all my trainings, from learning to pilot, to all sorts of things. This was basicly where i learned the things i needed to know about synergy.

Covert Ops

Joining Covert Ops was the best decision i've ever made, Its been fun meeting the SOBDE guys. Ive definetly learned alot from joining the Battalion. Hanging around Null and RC. I started as a PVT here too now a 2ndLT And i definetly feel as though it just gets better and better every day. I am still working on getting the battalion more active. as a 2ndLT of Covert Ops it is still my duty to lead the Covert Ops, so i have already gotten a feel of that is like

I was on Icefuse In the 501st. It was definetly not as good a server as this one though. But i did do training, PT, when my battalion was bored. and also to improve their, Faces, formations. stuff like that. People were very inactive, but i did my stuff and people slowly started coming back. I dont know if it was because of me and the stuff i did but i surely hope it was.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: It would be an amazing experience, and something fun and new. I havent really been a squad lead before. But im definetly up for the challenge of learning. I will try my best to get the battalion more active and get more people in to the battalion. I would also do my duties to the best of my ability

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do understand. And i find it really interesting actually.

Availability: Basicly everyday, unless i have school or trainings. So i can be on everyday unless stuff in life comes in the way. Its very flexible

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, that is why i wont be inactive. I will be on as mutch as i can.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I joined synergy in the middle of March and have been playing all the time since then. Ive played about 450+ hours on the server since then.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my battalion to be a better, a more active. a more respected, and a more loved battalion than it is Right now. I want people to enjoy whats happening in the battalion and what we are doing to it. I want it to be something more that this. I want the squad to stay active and not die.  Be a real squad and not a dead one.

Edited by Mikelo
Miss spelling

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1 i think its fine

+1 as the old CO jedi master, honestly, this man has the most dedication and experience, I dont see anyone else being the CO CPT, and he is well appreciated by SOBDE so im sure each squads and Null will have a good relation with him and get some good training going on.

• Agree 1

+1, Mikelo has been overly dedicated to CO and deserves this spot. He has the potential to run CO and help them as needed. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW

Contact a Director VIA Teamspeak to notify them that you are ready to conduct your interview by the 23rd of June 2018 

Failure to do so will result in an automatic denial of your application

British