Pythins GoodBye( Dont Worry Not Leaving the Server)

Name:Pythin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83180277

Date:6/9/18

Reason for leaving:Well. I have Put some thought into it, and For a Looooooong Time. All I wanted to do was help the server, and Keep everyone Having Fun, and With what Recently Happened. I dont want to To have to Put away everything I am doing for a Video Game. I am not doing this Because I am mad. I am Just Dissapointed. and If I am to come back. I will when the server needs me, but for now. While I love this Community. I am Surely Dissapointed in what has happened

Farewells: Not Leaving the Server, but AM putting people in here because There were my friends, and People to help me along the way

@Warrior Nub. Best Friend and Great Kid. BRUDDA

@Unkindled BRUDDA

@J.Jefferson Lets Go do GC tryouts. (2 People Come)

@Egg Boi. You are a Great BCMD

@Panzergrenadier765 Boi. You.....You were the Guy I wanted to be Fox. You and I were buds when you first Joined, and I am proud to see you get to were you are

@Bazoo Guardian Kiddo

@ZynerBoi. One of the Best GMC. He does his Job, and I feel He will be the Next Director

@Woods Better Gibe me Them Deathsticks

@Max Halo 6 On Monday! :)

@Andrews53 What Can I say about you. You and I have been here Since I joined. Great Friend to Have.

@Sock Monkey Great Guy, and Good Friend. #CTXO

@Esitt Lets  Play a Fortnite Match! (Loses in 2 Seconds of Dropping)

@Keo (old Pheonix) #AangGang Best Gang

@Its TJ Halo Goobers

@Tybo I want Him as Yoda. Give him a Saber Lol

@Mike Light Some Shit Up 

If I didn't Put your name in I am Sorry. Hopefully You all Can be my Bois. See you on the Server!

Edited by Pytin
  • Agree 3

Former: Liaison

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• 2 weeks later...