Korm's SOBDE Reg app

Korm

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THIS POSITION IF MY SERVER SUGGESTION TO MAKE KAL SOBDE REGIMENTAL IS ACCEPTED. Link

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Korm [HA]

RP Name: Kal Skirata | Bail Organa

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):  STEAM_0:0:18305751

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE Regimental

Experience: 104th Captain Korm for a bit, I had some experience running a small squad of boys as Wolfpack Officer and ARC officer.  Then As Kom’rk and Ordo Skirata, I was with 104th as their Null outreach, Did some drills with them many events, and training with them. When I joined with these fine gentlemen, they helped me learn things, and I helped them become a bit more of a better battalion with my training and stern attitude. During my Tenure in Null, I was selected by the previous Kal Skirata to run for the position of the Null Squad Leader. Training Sergeant, Kal. Frickin’ Skirata. Which I applied for, did my interview, got accepted, then did good. I feel Ive done good as Kal Skirata, Everyone credits me as being “Best Kal Skirata on Synergy”. They’re words. Not mine. I’m just here to do my best where I can.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: Woeny has ascended to Senior, someone needs to be SOBDE regimental, guess it’s time for me to move up.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: I do.

Availability: Flexible schedule from monday to sunday. Whenever I wake up/finish work until I go to bed, get bored and log off. I can’t give exact hours because they are various and differ day to day but i am quite active.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:  A lot of people credit me as being “Best Kal Skirata on Synergy”, I’ve been told I’m a nice guy, which might be because I treat others the way I wanna get treated. Got Bail Organa, I feel over half the server knows who I am. Even made it to Head Admin. :)

Do you have a microphone?: I do.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: In a better state than it currently is in, not saying it’s bad but half the SOBDE boys minge and I can’t control them as Kal, only my Null boys. If someone in my squad acts up, I PT them, give them a stern speaking to. And if they mess up again, I will remove em. I’ve done it a few times now, won’t be afraid to remove others if I need to.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: Woeny had SOBDE do trainings, which I like. I want to continue this so that others may learn under the elite RC squads, and Null. As it should be. Make them do drills, ect. Pick them up, dust them off and continue their legacy.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Mhm.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes.

• Agree 3
Banned

+1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 As S&S I believe Korm can be a great SOBDE Regimental 

This one (A little more positive) has no doubts. He has done so much for Null and has helped other squads on some occasions, is always interacted with all of SOBDE, takes pride in being able to train and lead others, and has shown myself a hell of a lot. If his experience alone isn't enough to convince someone of his capability of fulfilling this position, they have but to talk to him. His full intentions are to improve others. To help them out and make them the best they can be. If there were more people like this, we wouldn't be cycling though BCMD's in the other regiments. While, I've only experienced 2 Kal's in my time, Korm was easily consistently active. I might have caught Cipher at a bad time, but even in Korm's down times, he made an effort to put what he could into the server in both staff and still RP. He has been known as Papa Kal to this server for over 5 months and has done a hell of a job doing it. Plus, his personality so just so selfless and kind to others, always wanting to give people chances to improve and almost all of the times, he is right by their side helping them.

+1, Best of luck to you, Papa.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 honk honk lechuga as the kids say

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Kal is a great leader for Null and I trust this person to become and furfill the role of SOBDE Reg Commander.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview

you have until June 19th to contact a Director for your interview on teamspeak

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for SOBDE Regimental Commander your term ends 8/16/18