Dual DC-17 GREATER FIRE RATE

Name: Doom/Chambers/Carter

Suggestion: Buff Dual DC-17 Firerate

Implementation:  Just give me more fire rate the pistols are so slow.

Lore: There as clips from clone wars where they fire mas rapido, I will find them if need be

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development

Other: Still basically useless and never used because of this and I want to because it's my lore weapon as well as other characters lore weapons.

The Fire Rate of the pistols are slow as hell. 

+1 find a good range between pistols and the blaster rifles. It would give us the option to switch from pistols and blaster rifles because right now I feel like they're just there as a filler for empty inventory space when they cause be used widely on the battlefield.

The fire-rate reports at twice as fast as most standard blasters. There is some weird delay going on,with a fire-rate of 700 rounds per minute, 700 RPM converts to around 11 rounds per second. I tried clicking as fast as I could and got around 7-10 clicks per second, so this pistol is supposed to fire as fast as you can click. Something else is going on. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1 Fire rate is broken, the Dualies used to be amazing, but now it's just.. not good, and not viable.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Personal Opinion: oh my god yes. The officer class needs this and the duals are so bad right now

Pros: Buffs something that has been needed since "Nam" and gives people reasons to be officers

Cons: I mean might hurt events, but that's really nothing

Overall: +1

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• 3 weeks later...