...The time has come...

Battalion: 212th Attack Battalion

RP Name: Battalion Commander Cody (CBlake) 

Date: 5/19/2018

Reason: 
I have been thinking about this more a lil over a week now.. But, as I stated to a current 212th  "[RP] I put the same armor on everyday fix the same paint, every day yel at the same people everyday fight the same battle the same way everyday... I want to get this armor off and go fight a different way with different people... [RP end]" I have to leave BCMD position like this... and alot may be shocked... but  I've been a 212th trooper since DAY 1 of my gmod career (so-to-speak) 
From Day 1: 
day1.thumb.png.ad7feca49c56f1ed761c2a571a42eeba.png
To When I got Head Commander (XO): day100.thumb.png.87e538f29d77d972b5ffa6224d352da8.png
To when I got Cody: 
5b008374c3db8_GroundZero.thumb.png.04989a3baac91f1316355080cda9ec22.png

And it has been fun....  times in which i will never ever forget.....   But as I stated... I need a change... i need something different      with that being said.... I will stepping down from Cody... to 212th COL CBlake.... 

This is painful to do... but at this point  i know 212th will never die... One Battalion, One Heart.... a motto I went by while being in 212th... I'm gonna miss it..... but....Its just how its got to be   
Goodbyes: I'm not leaving the server.  I will continue to be a Dev Team Member and may even pic staff back up   who knows  but    I'm sorry 

MY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CODY 

212th Commander Crys/Nade @Nade Jones 
212th REGL Commander Oddball/Hazard @FlameHazard

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

WHAT!?! IMPOSSIBLE!?!?! WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU CBLAKE!!

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

it gives me a heavy heart
but we shall stay strong under our valuable leadership
Regiment Leader Commander Oddball, Ghost Company Leader Executive Officer Gearshift, ARC Leader Commander Crys, 2ndAC Leader Commander Barlex
This will not stifle us, but make us strive

-Second Lieutenant Cale | Shephard
o7

Edited by Sythen McSwiggity

Sad too see you go Cody. Good Luck man!

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

32 minutes ago, Joah said:

I love you my friend, I'm glad to see you working with Gideon and Kyle.

i love ya too man   i wish i could of made myself hold on longer but   just couldnt man   wasnt healthy for me or the battalion    

@CBlake Geesh, so unexpected. I felt you were doing great but then again, I do understand about irl, always irl first. God, thanks for always being on my ass, I knew you always did that because you cared for me and the Battalion. I appreciate it. I have no idea what to say right now but say I'll miss you and it sucks that another "oldie" is going away but I guess that's just how time works. Anyway, thanks CBlake for being there whether I knew it or not. 07 -Commander Oddball/Hazard May, 2018.

Edited by FlameHazard
  • Agree 1

I'm sad to see this post but I'm glad you will be free to explore different areas since you've stuck to the 212th since the beginning, I respect people for their loyalty and I most definitely respect you for the service you have committed to the 212th, Good luck in whatever you choose to do. I'm sure your successor will do a great job at keeping the same standards as you did.

Hazard, it\s your time to shine.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

51 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I'm sad to see this post but I'm glad you will be free to explore different areas since you've stuck to the 212th since the beginning, I respect people for their loyalty and I most definitely respect you for the service you have committed to the 212th, Good luck in whatever you choose to do. I'm sure your successor will do a great job at keeping the same standards as you did.

Hazard, it\s your time to shine.

1 hour ago, FlameHazard said:

@CBlake Geesh, so unexpected. I felt you were doing great but then again, I do understand about irl, always irl first. God, thanks for always being on my ass, I knew you always did that because you cared for me and the Battalion. I appreciate it. I have no idea what to say right now but say I'll miss you and it sucks that another "oldie" is going away but I guess that's just how time works. Anyway, thanks CBlake for being there whether I knew it or not. 07 -Commander Oddball/Hazard May, 2018.

Love you both bois 💟💟💟

• Agree 1

I knew this was coming from my conversations with you, but I know this is the right path for you!

You developed a passion for developing (😉) and I know joining the server development team is a huge win for you!

See you around the server @CBlake!

-Battalion Commander Doom

-Former 212th (whatever SGT rank I was ) Carter

Edited by Carter
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, Maymays said:

I was there when you were CoreyTEG, I was there when you became an officer and I knew you were going to run the battalion one day. Glad I wasn’t wrong, the battalion strived underneath you. Was fun being a mentor to you throughout your rise in the battalion. See you around and keep in contact with me pal

Thanks man. And sure enough.  I'm just leaving the battalion. I'm not gonna completely abandon them or you guys.