Add 187th

Ragen

Name:Ragen 

Suggestion:add back the 187th

Implementation:adding the 187th back on the ship

Lore:the 187th was a elight group of troopers that would fall behind enimy like get what they need and get out 

Workshop content if applicable:require development 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:add

Job:187thcommander 187th sharpshooter 187th heavy 187th medic 187th trooper

Model:in the server

Weapons:dc-15a dc-15s dc-17 republic sniper z-6 medkit grappling hooks

Other:the grappling hooks would be so that they can get out of any situation

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5

-1 for the love of hell that is mighty, stop asking for new battalions. This should is a meme that happens every few weeks just to realize why we don't add 3 battalions in at a time. We don't got server room for more battalions.

They are not lore and there are already too many battalions.

I will say the same thing that I said on 327th. Stop making suggestions to re-add battalions. The cycle goes like this: battalion gets removed, months later people make suggestion to get it added, it gets added, dies, and then gets removed again.

Edited by Dargon

Fucking dickhead forums, not letting me change the color of the text. If you can't read the second half of what I said before, I was quoting him about adding grappling hooks to the 187th jobs should they be added, and I said that the grappling hooks no longer exist on the server. 

Just Starting Off I know This is a huge shot in the dark though it still makes my heart happy that there is a memory of the 187th still being talked about till this day, Purple Pride World Wide

I would love to see the return of Battalion Commander Faoeoa (if he would take it.) Being back in Purple would bring back all of my memories and love that I originally fell in love with when I first started playing G-Mod. While Im still not 100% sure what happens to the 187th after my encounter with a Hurrican and my departure for Synergy I was sad to see them removed when I returned

Just an Idea of how it would Work

Barracks - A Hangar in the MHB.  As a Paratrooper Battalion, It Makes sense they would always be on standby to deploy

Unique feature - Have all 187th troopers begin with a Jetpack equipped to there class, (Or the addition of parachutes exclusive to the 187th on the event server)

Standing in the Server - To be Treated as a Special Operation Battalion, they would not need to be as large as an attack battalion such as the 501st or 212th, Instead, they would act as a small squad that specifies in disciplines and effective air deployment

I know that as for the biggest argument about the 187th is the brief lore they have or that it would require the removal of something from the server to add them.For the Issue with the removal of another Battalion that would not be needed.The 187th I know loves nothing more than Jumping. all that would be required is to set aside a Hanger in the MHB in one of the empty hangars( or a small corner of the docking bay) ( not enough to interrupt sims but a small corner for a humble office, if the Docking bay would be the best choice.

LORE

As for the question of lore is an undeniable fact that the 187th existed in the star wars universe.Now isn't the primary point of this great server is to take the characters that we know where in the clones wars and to get to play out all of the great experiences and battles that we get to see on the big screen or in episodes. The 187th in the server gives the players tthe oprotunity to play out all of the potential battles we never go to see before in movies or the TV shows.

We've bent lore before for the enjoyment of the players before to ensure a more fun role-playing experience.With the Hundreds if not thousands of Darth Lord and apprentices that have been created in the event to allow for the players to roleplay with these characters. Now is it impossible that there were secretly hundreds of hidden sith that we never go to see in the films or movies... No. Is it improbable, Yes? 

Though do we care... HELL NOO.  It's something that was probably in the clone wars universe and that could easily have happened in many of the adventures we never got to see in films or animated series, just like the 187th. After all, Creating and experiencing the unknown tales of the Star Wars Univers is what God is all about, Why not let the 187th be apart of playing out all of those unknown experiences with there fellow Brothers.

4000_screenshots_20170421220926_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421221238_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224355_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224545_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170430053239_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508143544_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508210849_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012209_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012234_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602014134_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170609060754_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170616032137_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170621110614_1.jpg

download.jpg

Pre made and ready each time this disccusion arises. I would love to see the return but the community always has the finale say
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1z

33 minutes ago, Egg said:

how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you-this-18673533.png.d0f5d9004394b6aca5ecfad64c3f84e2.png

damn you beat me to it. Pretty much this ^^^

To add on though. They have literally next to no lore. They were in one episode of the 2003 show and they weren't even in their traditional colors. They had a few comics and that's it. There are multiple other battalions I would rather see as something fresh *cough 612th cough*. Now 187th was my first battalion so I love the purple boys but I let them go long ago. They usually don't keep up numbers since they aren't interesting and will probably just get removed in a few weeks again if accepted.

• Agree 1
46 minutes ago, BCNS said:

Just Starting Off I know This is a huge shot in the dark though it still makes my heart happy that there is a memory of the 187th still being talked about till this day, Purple Pride World Wide

I would love to see the return of Battalion Commander Faoeoa (if he would take it.) Being back in Purple would bring back all of my memories and love that I originally fell in love with when I first started playing G-Mod. While Im still not 100% sure what happens to the 187th after my encounter with a Hurrican and my departure for Synergy I was sad to see them removed when I returned

Just an Idea of how it would Work

Barracks - A Hangar in the MHB.  As a Paratrooper Battalion, It Makes sense they would always be on standby to deploy

Unique feature - Have all 187th troopers begin with a Jetpack equipped to there class, (Or the addition of parachutes exclusive to the 187th on the event server)

Standing in the Server - To be Treated as a Special Operation Battalion, they would not need to be as large as an attack battalion such as the 501st or 212th, Instead, they would act as a small squad that specifies in disciplines and effective air deployment

I know that as for the biggest argument about the 187th is the brief lore they have or that it would require the removal of something from the server to add them.For the Issue with the removal of another Battalion that would not be needed.The 187th I know loves nothing more than Jumping. all that would be required is to set aside a Hanger in the MHB in one of the empty hangars( or a small corner of the docking bay) ( not enough to interrupt sims but a small corner for a humble office, if the Docking bay would be the best choice.

LORE

As for the question of lore is an undeniable fact that the 187th existed in the star wars universe.Now isn't the primary point of this great server is to take the characters that we know where in the clones wars and to get to play out all of the great experiences and battles that we get to see on the big screen or in episodes. The 187th in the server gives the players tthe oprotunity to play out all of the potential battles we never go to see before in movies or the TV shows.

We've bent lore before for the enjoyment of the players before to ensure a more fun role-playing experience.With the Hundreds if not thousands of Darth Lord and apprentices that have been created in the event to allow for the players to roleplay with these characters. Now is it impossible that there were secretly hundreds of hidden sith that we never go to see in the films or movies... No. Is it improbable, Yes? 

Though do we care... HELL NOO.  It's something that was probably in the clone wars universe and that could easily have happened in many of the adventures we never got to see in films or animated series, just like the 187th. After all, Creating and experiencing the unknown tales of the Star Wars Univers is what God is all about, Why not let the 187th be apart of playing out all of those unknown experiences with there fellow Brothers.

4000_screenshots_20170421220926_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421221238_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224355_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224545_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170430053239_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508143544_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508210849_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012209_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012234_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602014134_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170609060754_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170616032137_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170621110614_1.jpg

download.jpg

Pre made and ready each time this disccusion arises. I would love to see the return but the community always has the finale say

You didn't even plus one or minus one

6 minutes ago, Ragen said:

Tell me this what lore does so have and foxtrot squad shouldent even bee here if you want to go by lore

Gregor was the lead of Foxtrot Squad, so yes they are lore.

Special Operations was actually a thing. It's not completely the same thing that we use in the server, but nonetheless it's a real thing. It's too much to explain so just literally look up "Star Wars Clone Wars Special Operations."

187th aren't a real thing and I don't get why your 187th supporters don't get this. They are NOT lore, meaning not legends or cannon. 187th was NOT on Windu's ship that Boba blew up, it was 91st. Ponds, Razor, or Stak was NOT apart of the 187th, they were 91st. Mace Windu was not the General of 187th, he was it for 91st Lightning Squad.

-1, 187th is my home battalion where I made it from PVT-CMD but it was removed for it having a VERY small amount of lore and that’s understandable. As much as I would like to be a part of it again it has no place in Synergy at this time. Also please never make this suggestion again this is the 4th attempt and it’s tiring. 

• Agree 2

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢs,
"The 187th Legion was said to have been present during the Battle of Dantooine, as well as the Battle of Coruscant. Other than Mace Windu, they followed a clone commander."
ᴛʜᴇ 187ᴛʜ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴜ.. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs.
sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ, ɴᴏ ʟᴏʀᴇ.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ʟᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.

ᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ɪs ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀᴅɪᴄᴛ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1