Change the 501st ARC model (updated with link)

Dax

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: 501st ARCO Major Dax

Suggestion:Change the 501st ARC model to the one listed below

Implementation: Heres the link to the model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1378210539

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Will add the link later as its still under development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: 501st ARC

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1378210539 only model in this pack

Weapons:DC15a(501stedition), DC15s, Westar M5, RPS-6

Other: the models were commissioned by myself and created by CBlake. I'm paying $15 for these so if they could be added that'd be great thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dax
added workshop link, removed outdated pics
  • Agree 1

Just now, CBlake said:

full custom retexture to be exact and thats actually cheap.  

I am not complaining lol. I was just saying, I have seen people charge a lot more for retextures. 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

5 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

I am not complaining lol. I was just saying, I have seen people charge a lot more for retextures. 

ya i know. i don't charge much for retextures    its 10 for basic retexture and 15 for full custom retextures 

I want to +1 but the flames really put me off of the model as a whole. The blue cross seems to be a bit out of place because it makes the lower torso just completely open and the upper torso far too cluttered. Also the patch on the chest adds to the clutter. Maybe put it on the shoulder or remove it as a whole. If you changed the cross on the chest to include the rest of the chestplate like continuing the line on the helmet to be a long triangle down the chest or just having it go down to the mid breastplate and split off into 2 separate lines. That is just my design input and I am going to stay neutral on this.

Just now, Egg said:

I want to +1 but the flames really put me off of the model as a whole. The blue cross seems to be a bit out of place because it makes the lower torso just completely open and the upper torso far too cluttered. Also the patch on the chest adds to the clutter. Maybe put it on the shoulder or remove it as a whole. If you changed the cross on the chest to include the rest of the chestplate like continuing the line on the helmet to be a long triangle down the chest or just having it go down to the mid breastplate and split off into 2 separate lines. That is just my design input and I am going to stay neutral on this.

the design on the chest is getting edited to try and take up more of the chest. howevver with the way the chest plate works. its difficult to put any color last the horizontal line.   also, the flames were just a design input that was purely off the top of my head. (all i was told was "make it look different")

going back to the chest plate. this is what i mean 
download.jpg.827277005b9ea55b0229662645e0f0a7.jpg
If you notice the white line going down the chestplate.   its the portion at the top that some how made it mirror down the whole chest plate.  this however only happens when you put things past that horizontal line.  but again, the model is still being developed.   i would like to keep the flames thou :P  

1 hour ago, Egg said:

correction    Flames are getting removed.  

+1 Looks very nice! Would prefer more Dark Grey over Black tho 

• Agree 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

30 minutes ago, Korm said:

I wanna +1, but since we're getting Gideon and Kyle to make us new models soon anyways... I'll just say -1, not to discredit your work. It looks nice, but. Since we're paying them... Ya know.

yep   makes my work worthless tbh   but its chill :) maybe some other server could make use out of um 

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 1
37 minutes ago, Korm said:

I wanna +1, but since we're getting Gideon and Kyle to make us new models soon anyways... I'll just say -1, not to discredit your work. It looks nice, but. Since we're paying them... Ya know.

There is no timetable for when that is coming out and the "just because it is happening EVENTUALLY" excuse for having new stuff sucks. He put a solid amount of time and effort into making a pretty decent model that can be used as a placeholder for when the time comes for gideon and Kyle to come along and go over them.

PS: I just realized i never dropped a +1

Just now, Egg said:

There is no timetable for when that is coming out and the "just because it is happening EVENTUALLY" excuse for having new stuff sucks. He put a solid amount of time and effort into making a pretty decent model that can be used as a placeholder for when the time comes for gideon and Kyle to come along and go over them.

I'll +1 that.