Bring 327th and K Company

Korm

I know it's a long shot, but I've been thinking about this for a long time, why not try? Don't get a yes or a no unless you ask... I feel I can run both tbh, It's all about delegating Authority to proper/trustworthy people... Please read it all. Worst case scenario. I leave Kal for this and set/ fix em up, let Siege/Prudii or Prince/Ordo or Genji/A'den run Null for a bit. (Before I return to papa kal, If I decide to)

Name: Papa Korm / Kal

Suggestion: Bringing back the 327th and K Company

Implementation: They're a vital part of lore. We should have em back. Now that we're getting a forest map, which is is sweet. We should have the outer-rim team on our side, again. I believe with proper leadership, structure, and discipline the 327th can come back to our server and prosper. Look at 91st. They're doing great. I would like to lead them, but I cannot be Kal and Bly, even tho I feel I can pull it off, I honestly do. I would like to help. Not to mention they're one of my favorite battalions. I feel they should come back. We’d also put them wherever they needed to go.

Lore: The 327th Star Corps was a military division of the Grand Army of the Republic, composed of clone soldiers bred to fight for the Galactic Republic. Led by Jedi General Aayla Secura and her trusted clone Commander, CC-5052, the 327th fought against the Separatist droid armies on multiple planets across the galaxy.

Workshop content if applicable:

Model for BLY & Officer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310291939

Deviss + K Company: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124696536

Rest of 327th: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905536275

I understand it's 3 different model packs to use/pull from. if @Zim wants to teach me how to pull them I'll gladly do it, no matter how long it takes. Maybe I'll pay someone. :P

(Option 1. Deviss will be XO of 327th since the owners want to reduce jobs/addon size. Or we can have 327th and K-company share bunks)

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Add CC 5052/Bly

Job: 327th_bly

Model: models/lazarusgaming/lg327thbly/lg327thbly.mdl

Weapons: weapon_tfa_dc15a327. tfa_dc15s_ashura. tfa_sw_dc17dual

Other:    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add or Change: Add

Job: 327th_Officer

Model: models/lazarusgaming/lg327thofficer/lg327thofficer.mdl

Weapons: tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job: 327th_Arc

Model: models/reizer_cgi_p2/327_arc/327_arc.mdl

Weapons: tfa_swch_alphablaster tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job: 327th_Jet_Trooper

Model: models/reizer_cgi_p2/327_jet/327_jet.mdl

Weapons: weapon_tfa_dc15a327 tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17

Other: Add the wt_rocketboots entity

Job: 327th_Medic

Model: models/reizer_cgi_p2/327_med/327_med.mdl

Other: med_kit (Buffed or Non buffed)

Job: 327th_Arf

Model: models/bly/327_arf.mdl

Weapons: tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17 tfa_swch_clonelauncher  tfa_sw_repsnip

Other: tfa_sparks_wristgreen (Binoculars, if possible)

Job: 327th_Trooper

Model: models/reizer_cgi_p2/327_trp2/327_trp2.mdl

Other: 

Job: K_Company_Deviss

Model: models/bly/blyrus.mdl (Its says bly, but it’s deviss author is dumb)

Weapons: tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_sw_dc17dual

Other:

Add: 327th_Heavy
Model:
models/reizer_cgi_p2/327_d1/327_d1.mdl

Weapons:tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17 tfa_swch_z6

Other:

If option one is accepted. If Option 2. (Ignore The 327th Heavy)

Job: K_Company_Heavy

Model: models/bly/327_trp/327_trp.mdl

Weapons: tfa_dc15s_ashura tfa_swch_dc17 tfa_swch_z6

Other:

Job: K_Company_Engineer

Model: models/bly/327_d1/327_d1.mdl

Other: repair_tool

Job: 327th_Trooper

Model: models/bly/327_d3/327_d3.mdl

Other:

In the long run, I feel Option 2 is best. We'd treat K-Company like Ghost-Company. We'd have Deviss, a few engineers, heavies, and troopers.

• Agree 4

I want to +1 but I dont know if I can in all honesty. Battalions are struggling and 91st is riding it's new battalion hype. A few battalions are struggling and llama just made a suggestion for a new group for SOBDE. It's a nice and well thought out idea but I dont think it is time for them to make their triumphant return so I am going to sadly -1

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Egg said:

I want to +1 but I dont know if I can in all honesty. Battalions are struggling and 91st is riding it's new battalion hype. A few battalions are struggling and llama just made a suggestion for a new group for SOBDE. It's a nice and well thought out idea but I dont think it is time for them to make their triumphant return so I am going to sadly -1

But how can we have SO but not 327th... considering in Lore 327th had a bigger impact and is better known.  

The thing about the 327th is it died because they failed to stand out, we recently added 91st and right now it's popular but eventually their recruitment numbers will go down. Adding another battalion will not only put stress on the 91st but every batallion out there and I believe we don't need 4 attack battalions.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Who said they have to be attack? They can be in specialized  or something, as for them standing out. They did. The only problem was they got removed because the leaders became inactive and failed to keep their battalion members happy/satisfied.

16 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Ayy you leave SO alone!

I'm not saying SO shouldn't be there. We should go back to the olden days.

104th/WP, 212th/GC/2ndAB, 327th/KC, 41st/Green, 501st/TC, 91st, Galactic Marines/KU, DU (Weren't in back then but they made a fine addition) SO, Rancor, Null/RC, CG. Naval, High command and Jedi.

No offense to all Senate Commandos but SC's seem to be cursed. Only protecting Senators which main clone jobs. Love you @Arcann

Not saying to remove SC either but... yeeeeeeeeeh.

I honestly think this can work, and Lore wise it fits perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Why are you @ing arcann about SC. I see how it be.

Sorry I forgot you were Tagart now. But, Since it's been implemented There's been like 4 Leaders now? Spot's only been here for like 2-3 months? It's a cursed spot. Like Kom'rk/Jaing. @Bbstine

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

-1 the battalions are struggling. With 91st added back everyone has members leaving. And if 327th gets added back EVEN MORE WILL LEAVE 

I would counter argue this. Majority of our server is US/Canada. With another battalion, perhaps led by European fellas, like 104th is (Huge numbers late night/early morning) It'll flourish, but I thank you for your input.

6 minutes ago, Korm said:

Sorry I forgot you were Tagart now. But, Since it's been implemented There's been like 4 Leaders now? Spot's only been here for like 2-3 months? It's a cursed spot. Like Kom'rk/Jaing. @Bbstine

Sure, it may be cursed, but it’s fucking fun to challenge it.

• Agree 2

-1 If we add them in then there will be too many battalions. Eventually a battalion will die, we will remove it, and then sometime later someone will suggest to add it in. I don't like that we do not have battalions in the server, but we can barely fill up the current ones.

I've seen how many troopers are in each battalion and some battalions don't even have 50 members. There is no need to add in anymore battalions when we can't even fill up each battalion.

Edited by Dargon

-1. Maybe this could change at a different time but i feel adding a bunch of new battalions back, all at once, right after removing one, could just cause more issues with players. I feel like we have enough battalions that right now everyone can find what they want in the game without having to add a new one. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

13 minutes ago, conrad said:

-1. Maybe this could change at a different time but i feel adding a bunch of new battalions back, all at once, right after removing one, could just cause more issues with players. I feel like we have enough battalions that right now everyone can find what they want in the game without having to add a new one. 

Doesn't have to be right at this moment, but to have it all set up for if it ever does return wouldn't hurt us at all now would us? Even if it gets denied, which looks like it will based of community feedback. I'll try again later on. I'll also start learning how to pull models form packs and so on.

+1. The only reason a battalion will struggle is because the people in charge don't know what they're doing. When I led the 327th on a different CWRP community with around the same amount of members as Synergy, it was a dying and suffering battalion in major need of new leadership. I managed to build an officer corps that was so powerful that I hardly needed to intervene. This is exactly what needs to happen on Synergy, as 327th is a major part of the lore of Clone Wars and should be treated as such. Though it may never have nearly as many numbers as those in the 501st or the 212th, it can still gain a fair amount of players who become something like a family. Under good leadership and the proper disciple the battalion will easily thrive, just like every other battalion on the ship.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Plus fucking 1, I haven’t had nearly as much fun on the server since 327th was removed. I made people I would like to call friends in that battalion, and had an amazing time all the way to the end of 327th. I would hope to provide that for other people as well

Edited by Colon
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Aquadango said:

-1 Quite adding stuff that will thin out every battalion. We can see this with the 91st currently.

Battalions aren't dying because of other squads/people being added. Dooms Unit, 3 weeks after it came out was in dire straights, then guys fixed it. Battalions rise and fall.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Korm said:

Doesn't have to be right at this moment, but to have it all set up for if it ever does return wouldn't hurt us at all now would us? Even if it gets denied, which looks like it will based of community feedback. I'll try again later on. I'll also start learning how to pull models form packs and so on.

I'd say wait for the new server. I feel like that might be a good chance for something like this to actually work out effectively. 

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

13 minutes ago, Joseph said:

+1 the 327th were a big part of the clone wars. The regiment in my opinion.  Is a front lines. Hard core battalion. Please don't flame me I love you all

Regiment? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

phat -1 we just added 91st and don't got room for more. My general rule is 1 for 1. If one gets added another gets removed. EX: RM for 91st. IF a batt gets removed then I may say +1, but as the server state we have right now I'll keep this at -1

3 hours ago, BigBurner said:

phat -1 we just added 91st and don't got room for more. My general rule is 1 for 1. If one gets added another gets removed. EX: RM for 91st. IF a batt gets removed then I may say +1, but as the server state we have right now I'll keep this at -1

It looks like it won't get added, I've no idea tbh, but yeah. I got the Model files for the future.

I mean +1 of course but everyone is all "Our battalion will lose people and we wont have 60,000 members anymore " and -1ing it. If the problem is numbers then simply:

1. Don't let people AFK 24/7

2. Have more of a variety to get more people interested in the server and/or battalions

3. Find other solutions to fix this problem

1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

Neutral. 

This can be added later yes, but 91st just got added back. Once its been a while i'd +1 this because i miss the 327th and its a big lore battalion.

But give people some time. Good idea though. 

That's my plan. I know right now It'll be denied. MAybe we can put it on Pending until we could have em back. I pulled the models @Medic Is gonna help me fix em cuz I missed a few. If @Zim wants to teach me how to write the job lua's I'll gladly do it over the few months we gotta wait to get em.

5 hours ago, Korm said:

That's my plan. I know right now It'll be denied. MAybe we can put it on Pending until we could have em back. I pulled the models @Medic Is gonna help me fix em cuz I missed a few. If @Zim wants to teach me how to write the job lua's I'll gladly do it over the few months we gotta wait to get em.

I can do the lua work too

WAS MEDIC

5 hours ago, Korm said:

To make a job with LUA is basically just a few lines. You can google it :) 

21 hours ago, KanZ said:

Not going to lie. But what is the point of trying to bring back 327th when it is never going to happen regardless of community feedback? I mean have you all forgotten about RM? Remember 38th?

But those battalion were made up. 327th was a big battalion in lore. And was even featured in the prequels

I would feel bad -1ing this, since that would honestly be a bit hypocritical to disagree with the re-addition of another battalion after mine just get added back, but I'm also not gonna +1 this. I honestly don't really recall all that much outcry from previous 327th members after their removal, and to me they seemed like a retirement battalion for long-time community members. So, I may be wrong on these things, but I'm still not really on the plus side for adding them back.

1 hour ago, Eduji said:

I would feel bad -1ing this, since that would honestly be a bit hypocritical to disagree with the re-addition of another battalion after mine just get added back, but I'm also not gonna +1 this. I honestly don't really recall all that much outcry from previous 327th members after their removal, and to me they seemed like a retirement battalion for long-time community members. So, I may be wrong on these things, but I'm still not really on the plus side for adding them back.

Well if you didn't see an outcry it's because we knew no matter what we said we wouldn't get our battalion to stay but and after it was removed everyone but like 3 people left the server

• Retired Founder

This one is gonna hurt to deny, but, as I stated, I'm trying to get rid of battalions, that way more people can condense down together and feel more like a family, rather than being segregated.

If it was my choice, I'd actually like to get rid of 1 final battalion. However, everyone seems to be active and enjoying themselves, so this isn't a thought at the current moment. 

I have, however, thought about reimplementing a lot of the classes into the battalions.

Sorry, Korm, I know you thought about this a lot, I can tell by how much you wrote, I still love you but no.

DENIED

Image result for no gif