[SR] Zyner [VA]

RP Name:

TRM CT PVT Zyner | 104th High Jedi General Plo Koon

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:41910840

Regiment you are applying for:

Specialized Regiment

Experience:

While most will know me as a Jedi, I spent my fair share of time coming up as a Trooper. Although I have been Plo Koon for quite a while now, I never stepped down from leading 104th as I worked together with both the previous BCMDs in order to continue moving 104th forward. Aiding with training, decision making and leading - all roles that you'd expect from a Commanding Officer clone and more.

Icefuse:

104th PVT to 104th XO
5th Fleet PVT to SGT (when two clone jobs were allowed)
Jedi Youngling to Jedi Knight
Trial Mod to Moderator (for 5 months because they mistakenly removed me off the Staff Roster, big meme)
TRR to TRO

My time spent in 5th fleet was short but I was always under the wing of BCMD Joe (who became a Regimental here). My goal was simple, uphold the rules and I did this to the best of my ability.

Synergy:

104th XO to BCMD Wolffe
Jedi Knight to High Jedi General (Plo Koon)
Admin to Overseer, then back to Vet Admin (6 time back-to-back champion)
Game Master
Trainer Officer to Trainer Manager

A big note on how dedicated I became to the 104th, or proof of how dedicated I can be to what I set my mind on, I risked and lost my Jedi Master rank due to my inactivity in Jedi as I put all my focus on 104th during the time it was on the list of Battalions to be removed. It is with content that I, alongside my Officers, succeeded in granting 104th its stay on the server and was brought back into the Council after speaking of my situation. There was only one thing left to do for the 104th and that was give them a Plo Koon they could be proud of, previously we had countless amounts of Plo Koon and all would become bored or inactive of the role and leave. I gave up the role of BCMD Wolffe in order to become Plo Koon for my Battalion but I never left the actual duties of Wolffe and alongside the future BCMDs we ran the Battalion together.

I do not feel my experience as a Staff member should be a pointer on me applying for a Regimental position, so I will leave it to your interpretation on whether you've seen my work as a Staff member or not dictate if you feel this is required.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I have done most of what I can for the 104th, they are now going to be in good hands with future BCMD Chop and I will continue to assist them if I do obtain Regimental - but this way will further allow me to give my help to the rest of the regiment. I want to see more Battalions flourish and push their boundaries, be more than what they are accustomed and become better - not just settle for good but be great. Be exceptional, unique, an example. There is potential in everyone and I want to bring it out. One of my main goals is to promote SeriousRP or at least roleplay in general. I will treat the REG CMD job the same way the Clone General job is and promote roleplay as much as I can. I will teach them if I have to and spend the time to help them see what good things could come from promoting roleplay on the server. Some day, yes, but not a day goes by that it seems meme'ing around overtakes roleplay. I will dedicate my time to each individual Battalion, with the respect they deserve and the co-operation required for improvements to be made; I will not be a dictator to them and will push for a successful Democratic decision making process as much as possible. Should my actions be required do to the bad doing of individuals, I will step in for the better of the Battalion or Regiment as a whole. Apart of what I can do as a single person, I will have the backing of previous Specialized REG CMD and now current S&S REG CMD @Square to oversee me with his own experience of the Specialize Regiment and help me further my leadership skills over it. Square and myself have worked together very well for a long time and I seek to continue it through the Regimental process. I have also taken notes from other previous SPEC REGs such as @Jax and Joe in order to widen my skills and my way of thinking to further be more open minded and understanding of everyone's individual situations.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes, I have studied the lore of 104th, Coruscant Guards, Doom's Unit and Republic Med- oh wait...

Availability:

Monday - Wednesday: All day
Thursday - Sunday: Usually 7-8 PM EST until around 11-12PM EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

BCMD Wolffe
General Plo Koon
Overseer
Game Master
Trainer Manager

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want my Regiment to be proud as a whole. To never look at each other with dislike, jealousy, hatred or any negativity. I want them to be able to look at themselves and be proud of who they are in the Battalion they choose to be, for it to never be a thought that they wished they were in a different Battalion for something they didn't have. Be able to walk down the hallways and assimilate with others within the Regiment as their bonds grow closer through our training and time spent together. Co-operative and understanding of one-another, open minded to those outside of their Battalion and understanding to the issues within. Never backing down from a challenge and always keep their heads high and hope strong even if the worst of situations because they will always have each other. I will also seek for them to be better understanding of the rules, both following and enforcing them, while also promoting roleplay throughout the server.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Part of my planned training will involve people becoming unnamed and starting from scratch on getting to know each other, being tossed with members of other battalions within the Regiment and understand that those around you are now all you have and to make the best of it. Create bonds with every member from every Battalion and see the best in each other. I will also have them teach other members things their own Battalion specializes in order to have a better understanding of how they behave, helping in future situations where troopers will no longer stand dazed or question the actions of others but rather quickly adapt with their newfound knowledge. I will also have interactive training that is more so to have Troopers hang out together while being active, see how others behave and enlarge each person's circle of friends with new, like-minded individuals. It is the bond from Trooper to Trooper that I want to see strengthen. Should they ever leave the Regiment I want them to still go to each other when in need or always see each other as a true Brother.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

I remember when you were little ole BCMD wolffe. You helped me form up and shape up.

I also remember little Roy? something like that, your jedi. Now your plo koon. Fantastic.

I hope you get this, best candidate imo.

+1

• Founder
Founder

+1 It's time to BBQ some shrimp. 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Pytin said:

zyner listen. I +1,but 104th need a bcmd, and I think you should go for it, but its just my opinion

I haven't stopped being a BCMD for 104th since I first became Wolffe while back, just cause there is no Wolffe doesn't mean we don't have leadership. I have ran the battalion alongside both previous BCMDs and will continue with Chop. I've been working with Chop for a while now for him to become the next Wolffe.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately this application is being denied for refusing to accept position during the interview.

You may reapply for another open commander position in 30 days (6/1/18)