RP Name:

Billsiff

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:71004609

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

91st

Experience:

501st CPT:

I have gained a certain respect and position among my men and attempt to not let my rank get in the way of bonding with my men. I attempt to keep my men in line and prevent them from participating in mingy behavior. Working with my men instead of barking at them is my main goal. I attempt to hear them out and listen to their issues blacklisting or kicking from the battalion is a last resort for me. I believe that I lead my men well in events and that my commanders can attest to that. I am strict during serious moments and can be fun when it's down time.

HWSO:

I have been a Heavy Officer for most of my time on the server and have helped my Lead maintain the regiment. I recruit and lead my Heavys through thick and thin and my Lead, Black can attest to this.

ARC:

I have passed and completed all of my ARC trials and trainings and feel I live up to the name ARC.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel I have the discipline and  knowledge and to run and maintain a battalion. I feel that I can revive the battalion and keep it disciplined enough to stay alive in its second run.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I feel I understand and can explain the lore of this battalion.

Availability:

I am available for about two weeks. Afterwards I’ll be gone for just the weekend.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

A year.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be the best recon battalion and to surpass the rest. I want to enstate Lightening Squad as an elite unit, and ensure that 91st is a serious rp group with a welcoming attitude to new players and recruits.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand and will promise to not go inactive if given my position.

Edited by Billsiff
  • Disagree 3
14 minutes ago, Maymays said:

I really hope this is a meme

Im just putting this out there, when you have an application up for the same position. You can't comment on others application, I would just delete the comment so you dont get penalized. Other than that -1

Just now, Esitt said:

Im just putting this out there, when you have an application up for the same position. You can't comment on others application, I would just delete the comment so you dont get penalized. Other than that -1

Maymays voided his app

• Agree 2

bolt

Just gonna say a fatty negative. This, in all honesty, seems like a power grab and you should not get this position. If you were in 91st before or had some sort of recon experience it would be a different story.

47 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Could say the same about you tbh

-1, This is one of the most under-typed apps i have ever seen. If this isnt a meme i advise taking this down then taking this seriously and putting more work into your app. 

You were on a good streak of not starting drama and making unnecessary and aggressive comments to people that are entirely unwarranted. If you want to start another flame war, I would be down to do that. You got banned already for doing this sort of stuff and it almost seems that you can't just learn your lesson. And to you and Prado, please take it to tantrum rantrums or TS.

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Praydoh said:

You say it's 3:00 AM and that you should sleep. Yet your first instinct is to go on the forums and start shit. You'd best learn how to prioritize your situation at hand because frankly, you're doing a terrible job at it.

Hey bud, just chill man relax and stop trying to continue the argument

• Agree 2

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

8 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Change of heart dont feel like it.

Do you want to be banned for 2 weeks? This is how you get banned for 2 weeks. I have already banned you for 1 week for this shit, this is your one and only fair warning before it happens again.

-1; personally I think if you're going to apply for a position at the CPT role as your sole experience, you should look into at least doing it within your own battalion; there can be a serious difference in attitudes between higher ups, and to pretty much bring a batt. from extremely low numbers to a position where it WON'T be removed is going to be a formidable task.

-1 not to be offensive or anything, but who are you again? I think I have seen you sometimes but never actually do something. As the previous Neyo I denounce your application. Also, you have almost nothing on your application.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.