[SR]Conillim[SA] (staff), but just Conillim

RP Name:

TRO 501st TC RL Commander Kix

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:35367428

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

Since I joined the server I have only ever been 501st. I quickly shot through the ranks of to officer, where I was then commended greatly by most of high command at the time. Receiving recommendations from multiple BCMD’s, multiple members of high command, and Tyzen/Yoda for my exceptional leadership and dedication to the role. With these multiple recommendations I quickly rose again to the rank of CMD, climbing the officer ranks faster than the Enlisted/NCO ranks. Since then I have been CMD in the 501st for about a month and a half at the time of writing this.

While I was climbing the ranks of SNCO I was given leadership of 501st Medics. During that time, I revived the dead medical regiment, going from being the only active member with a near empty roster to having a full active group. I remained MEDL until I became Support Regimental Overseer, Overlooking medics, pilots, engineers, and EOD’s in the 501st. I however was only in this position for about a week before I was promoted to Regimental Leader when I was promoted to CMD. I currently am regimental Leader, during this time I have had to fix a couple issues in the 501st. I have helped find my replacement for Medical leader during this time, as well as removing an inactive Jet Trooper Leader and finding a dedicated replacement to the role.

On top of my contribution to the 501st I am also in the TRO program, as well as a member in staff. I have only been in both of these for a couple weeks, but I am working on moving my way up and advancing my position. I plan on using these positions to help my battalion by implementing a higher quality of training within the regiment.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I’m sure this one has been said 100 times, but it's true, because of my dedication to the battalion. I’ve always been with my boys in blue since I joined this server. And have never thought about joining another one. Even when I got VIP I didn’t feel interested in Jedi or navel as it would be me taking time away from my battalion. I’ve loved every second of doing the boring doc work and what not for the 501st. And i’ll be honest i’ll be sad to leave my position as Kix, i am Kix and every knows it. But i want to bring this same dedication to the attack regimental commander position. I want to show this dedication to more people in order inspire people to work harder and want to improve their own battalions regiments in order to grow not just them but the server as a whole.

On top of this i feel i should be attack regimental commander because of my outstanding leadership. Ever since I started on this server I remember taking charge in my first combat situation as a SGT and witnessed the jaw dropping that i caused i knew i was a leader. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have my current CMD position. It was countless Recommendations by multiple BCMD’s+, that I received that catapulted me to this position. And with the authority of the Attack Regimental Position I can lead, and inspire, more men to do their best, in every situation.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I have a solid grasp on it due to extensively investigated wiki page reading, as well as seeing  all the movies multiple times, as well as a decent amount of the clone wars show.

Availability:

Since my classes are about to be over at 5/10/2018 I’m about to be able to be active almost every day despite work, which will only be a part time job, but I won’t know about that for a couple weeks now what my exact times will be. Until then I am free Monday-Wednesday night after 5 PM. Thursday from 2-5 PM. Friday till 5 PM. Saturday until 2 PM. And all-day Sunday. As well as during any of the times not available during the week I have some time in between classes that I’m free.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I have Achieved Commander in the 501st within a couple weeks of playing due to outstanding work

I have Achieved Senior Admin

I have Achieved Trainer Officer

I have Achieved Jedi Consular Padawan

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the Attack Regiment to be more reliant on each other. I want more potential for open communications between all of them, so that they can rely on each other in their times of trouble. Despite being the leader I want them to be the strong pillars that I stand on. This will go beyond them just having strong numbers at any one time. Since 501st and 212th are seen as some of the biggest battalion on the server that isn’t the issue. I want the members in these battalions to see not just their own battalion members as brothers, but each other.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan on attempting to set up a discord that all members of each battalion will join. This will mainly be for high ranking officers so i can communicate with all of them at once in order to help organize times for trainings. I will attempt to host these trainings weekly, if not more often, as this will be the primary focus for how to make the brotherhood connection between all regiments. This discord will also be open to any other members of the battalion in order to let them talk and connect to each other.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1 can't think of anyone better for the job

+1 Even though I wasn't an active MEDL when I had him he was still one of my best medics and I couldn't of asked for a better replacement, though it's sad to see you leave as Kix I know you will be destined for greater things, so the next time I see you Connilim it better be as our ATK REG. Proud of you buddy *Salutes with the highest respect I've ever shown*

• Agree 1