Rider/Blitz BCMD Bltiz re Application

Night453

Steam Name:Nightrunner453

RP Name: RANCOR ARC BCMD Blitz

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42071921

Battalion or squad you are applying for: RANCOR Battalion Commander Bltiz

Experience: I Been one of the longest Rancor officers. I Been BCMD on multiple smaller servers along with that i have made different handbooks for those regs. Whenever i'm on ship or in TS i try to be as professional as i can be. I know it doesn't look like much but I'm gonna give my 100 and 10 percent

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:  I know how ARCs are supposed to be im one of the best examples of a ARC trooper and i want bring up All the ARCs and make them Something Special for each Regiment

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes i gone over RANCOR and ARC lore multiple times i can pretty much tell ya anything you want to know

Availability:Thursday Through Sunday 3pm-1am Monday- wednesday 3pm-5pm then  Collage 9:30pm-1Am

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin