Freck | Medbay authority

Freck

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Freck

Suggestion: Change the Medbay authority rule from "RM have full authority in the medbay" to " medical Personel have full authority within the medbay" (Meaning RM, Naval, and anyone who is a MEDO + in a battalion have full authority)

Implementation: Change the rule and the textscreen

reason: Im sorry but having my naval yelled at for bring in the medbay when they are medical naval is ridiculous, we need to stop this and make all medical personel work together.

This will stop arguments between RM and other medical personel

• Agree 3

British

+1 Don't know why RM were given it. But hopefully this rules out something that RM are blamed for when it's an Individual's fault and not the Battalion

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I do think you should specify what you mean with medical personnel. I assume you mean anyone who is a medic. But not the people who are medically trained. Specifying this will lessen the chance that someone will say “ I’m medically trained so I’m medical personnel.” 

Also I do still feel that RM should still hold final say in the medbay over certain things and a hierarchy should be set up as a text screen inside the medbay.

overall +1

14 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

I do think you should specify what you mean with medical personnel. I assume you mean anyone who is a medic. But not the people who are medically trained. Specifying this will lessen the chance that someone will say “ I’m medically trained so I’m medical personnel.” 

Also I do still feel that RM should still hold final say in the medbay over certain things and a hierarchy should be set up as a text screen inside the medbay.

overall +1

check post now @Hades3481

• Agree 1

British

+1 if engineers are given orders by naval so should rm. RM shouldn't control medbay directly and removing some of their power may descalate issues. This will also boost Navals numbers knowing they have some control over medbay. #makebattlionmedicsgreatagain

8 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

+1 if engineers are given orders by naval so should rm. RM shouldn't control medbay directly and removing some of their power may descalate issues. This will also boost Navals numbers knowing they have some control over medbay. #makebattlionmedicsgreatagain

That’s like comparing apples to oranges, engineers are a branch not a battalion like RM

6 hours ago, Hades3481 said:

overall +1

Medical Personnel are those authorized to do anything Medic related. Only those who are Naval Medics, RM, or a battalion medic are authorized. If you are medically trained but are not a medic job you are not medical personnel.

+1, I hate walking into medbay and instantly told "GET OUT OF OUR MEDBAY". I mean seriously, I went in for an interrogation and RM walk up and constantly try to get me out. It's annoying. They also abuse the lockdown system, when it shouldn't be used nor has a need for it.

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...