Map suggestion until planetside map

Styles12

Name:Wolfpack ENGL Commander Sinker

Suggestion:replace the current venator map with the old style Venator.

This current map has some issues

• The action is far to spread out. Its hard for game makers to spread the RP and action all around the ship as there so much things to cover
  • No citadel a lot of the sims require a VA/SA to build them a sim to host battalion trainings 
  • Not much rooms to make like Cantina  ETC.
  • Bigger bunks 
  • More space to RP on the older venator

But I do know the current map has far more RP stuff like the hyper matter core. The warping to other planets is cool.There are some other cool things that are in the current map but I feel the old map had far better events less lag and was more fun.It also was better for Battalion training

Implementation:Change current map to the old map

Lore:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer/Legends

Workshop content if applicable: the old map I cant find the old map.

however here is some maps I found https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127302256&searchtext=venator

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871462882&searchtext=venator

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Huge -1 I hate the old Venator map with a passion, I can't go back to it, maybe a different map that's not a variation of the old Venator? (The new map comes out in July its not that long of a wait)

*Cough* Blank 104th +1's *Cough*

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

spacer.png

I agree with BB on this, they are not going to go back to the old ship. While I would love to hear that this has happened, its just not happening. This also includes if they are in the works of obtaining a new map that is a base based map at that

-1 Bud sorry but there is literally no place for Jedi on either of these maps so its a no from me Also you have to remember to include  all aspects of the server then just clone think, of Jedi and naval as well.

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda

Edited by Tyzen
1 hour ago, Tyzen said:

-1 Bud sorry but there is literally no place for Jedi on either of these maps so its a no from me Also you have to remember to include  all aspects of the server then just clone think, of Jedi and naval as well.

I mean we could go back to the rp_destroyer map with the Jedi asteroid.

but still -1 I dont really want to go back to old map

Just now, Cabrera said:

I mean we could go back to the rp_destroyer map with the Jedi asteroid.

but still -1 I dont really want to go back to old map

you right but I was just saying in general for future reference if you are gonna try to look for a map look for everyone on the server not just clone

I actually would like to go back to the old map with the asteroid with a Jedi Temple in it. I am not a huge fan of our current map and the old map has some good memories and would make some new players enjoy it. But I highly doubt any Founder would go for it.

5 hours ago, Tyzen said:

Wouldnt it be great if they were somehow able to port the old Nugget temple Into this one?

24 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Wouldnt it be great if they were somehow able to port the old Nugget temple Into this one?

Not those maps trust me those are really bad i went in game and looked at them for clone and jedi lol

Yes it would be nice due to nostalgia, but in reality both maps have pros and cons, might as well stick with the one we have until the new map comes out.

RC 39 Foxtrot LEADER Gregor | Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

1 hour ago, Tyzen said:

Not those maps trust me those are really bad i went in game and looked at them for clone and jedi lol

Oh no, i know about those maps. I meant on the old ship, where there was a teleporter to the floating temple outside of the Ship. Just imagine if 'this' Map had that. (Our current one)

2 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Oh no, i know about those maps. I meant on the old ship, where there was a teleporter to the floating temple outside of the Ship. Just imagine if 'this' Map had that. (Our current one)

The map honestly would still be  boring to me lol it would be great to have it but still this maps hype has died out lol

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 1

Tyzen and I checked out some maps and the best one we found was this one.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264807470&searchtext=venator

This map, is not perfect but is a good map out there. The problem w/ our old map was it didn't have any uniqueness to it. I say we make our own map but with the aspects of this map I found. Have a good jedi temple (nugget or the temple on there) and a coruscant mini area w/ a senate room maybe. Our brig should be redone, the mhb everything should be redone so we are unique. This map is a good base to go off of because it has its issues but truly is a great map. The hype of this new map has died and the old map had more fun to it and I, and multiple others never really got bored of it.

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 3
17 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

Me and Tyzen checked out someone apps and the best one we found was this one.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264807470&searchtext=venator

This map, is not perfect but is a good map out there. The problem w/ our old map was it didn't have any uniqueness to it. I say we make our own map but with the aspects of this map I found. Have a good jedi temple (nugget or the temple on there) and a coruscant mini area w/ a senate room maybe. Our brig should be redone, the mhb everything should be redone so we are unique. This map is a good base to go off of because it has its issues but truly is a great map. The hype of this new map has died and the old map had more fun to it and I, and multiple others never really got bored of it.

No joke this is way better than even our previous one. If it's optimized well I would say make a suggestion for this one.

14 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

This map looks amazing

14 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

If this maps works, we should make a suggestion for it, looks nice 

Personal View: Dear god the old map was fantastic, everything about it from the memories to the OOC Lounge. Would be amazing to have it back.

Tester View: Would cause too many problems to get it back, A lot of complaints from the community and other players, would take ALOT of adjusting and time, perma propping itself and getting everyone situated would be a nightmare.

Pros: Memories, Citadel, OOC Lounge, etc. We would be on the ship/Main server more instead of the event because we have everything we need.

Cons: Lag, A whole lot of complaints from players and the community, a state of panic putting up perma props again, and it would take some time to bring it back in which we do not have right now, we NEED playerbase so we cant go and switch the map.

Overall: -1, I truly wish I could support this.