Bbstine's Somewhat Farewell

Well, this community was and still is, fucking dope. May it be cancer at sometimes or just an immense fuck fest, it'll still hold a spot in my memories. 

The reason I call this a somewhat farewell is because, I'll still play in the Teamspeak on other games, you just will not be seeing me on the server much longer.

It's grown to a point in which I've played non-stop except for a few LOAs since Synergy first released, and I tell you what, as Joah said to me once. "Bbstine, you're a fucking fossil." This statement here really hit me a month ago, and ever since I've just been thinking about all that I did for the server, and shit man, I think I did a lot?

- I became a Senator, may have not been the longest standing one, but shit, for the few days I held it I built my Oval Office and absolutely killed the game, but Ginyu is the real OG here doing that shit. 

- I eventually became a Jedi Master after so long, and I fucking loved doing it. Especially for when I played as Anakin, defiantly an A+ moment. Thanks to the High Council for giving me a place, love you all.

- You know, I fucking love the RC and Null boys, each generation is full of fun fuckfests, and you all absolutely kill it. Peace out.

Alright, well time for farewells. AND FUCK I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE

H I G H S T A F F 

@Joah Joah, what can I really say about you? You're a dope dude, you and the other founders built a dope community, and the times we had when we hung out you were chill as hell, I'll still be in Teamspeak, so we can still talk :^).

@Jek Man, the Minecraft Server was always a fun time, and I don't care what anyone says, you're a dope dude. 

@Jackson Boy, you're a damn OG, and you worked fucking hard for Director, proud of you, but remember to keep working but never stress yourself out. 1st and favorite Rex. (Sorry Acorn)

@Oxen Man Oxen, we've known each other for a very long time, for when you were just a little Kellers Unit turned to Keller himself, the day you gave me spot in KU as a booger medic was so fucking fun. Keep killing it man, and good luck in the future.

@Rush Cat Rush, you're dust, literally dust. Love you man. 

@Freck Damn dude, I remember when you were just an Admin, how far you've come, especially in Naval, you're killing it, and will always be killing it, unless you actually stop killing it. 

@Max B O Y, it's pronounced B E E B E E S T I N E, not BEESTINE. Love you man, you were the greatest Palpatine, and it was an honor to work with you. (especially when I was Anakin ;))

@Egg Dude, you need to eventually let 41st go and become Palpatine, because I swear to god if I come back in 6 months and you're still Gree we're gonna have some problems <3. Love you dude, keep up the good work.
@J.Jefferson You need to get your forum named changed to just Jefferson, or you'll die. 

@Core Shit man, was I wrong when I -1'd you for Marshal Commander, you killed it, thanks for your sub-channel, it's all I ever wanted <3.

@Riddler Dude, your events are top tier, do some more often.

@Lazer Congrats on Overseer <3.

@ASVO I still consider you High Staff, love you man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P L A Y E R S (who are also staff because im lazy)

@Unkindled Man, you're killing it right now, keep going.

@Fours You do them dirty with that RC shotgun, god gave it to you for a reason.

@Korm You're doing great as Kal, if you keep going maybe you'll be as good as Cipher one day.

@Cipher Greatest Kal, literally a real daddy.

@Washington Man, what can I really say, we've had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I'd like to consider us pretty good friends. You were a great Ahsoka to have, and the current 501st should be blessed to have you. One day you'll be a Marshal if you keep going, and just remember not to get stressed.

@Thexan T A K E A K N E E B R O T H E R, keep killing it Thiccsan, first Ahsoka to work with as Barriss, you deserve to be where you're at today.

@Tyzen First Yoda to work under legitimately, and I don't care what anyone says, you're a fantastic Yoda, you're making great changes in the Order, keep going <3.
@Nightmare W H Y T H E F U C K Y O U H A V E 3 F O R U M A C C O U N T S. Love you Nightmare, we'll still be playing PubG and Siege along with the boys.

@Medic You are an absolute mad man, especially at PUBG. You were a great Director as far as I'm concerned, and you're a great grandma.

@Dargon Dargon, my man. You've been there for me since I first became a Jedi, which was pretty early on in my Synergy career. You've been a great friend, and I'm sure we'll continue to be great friends even after this farewell. You encouraged me in so many ways possible, and I don't think I could ever repay you. Thank you so much man, I really appreciate you.

@Ryx We fixed Shadow Company together, we made memes together, and we talk serious together. Just remember some of my advice for future reference if I'm not on. You killed it, best BCMD of Shadow Company, and I'm not saying that as a heartfelt thing, you killed it. 

@Jorrdan Man, I don't even know how to describe our friendship, however it may be, it's a good one. Thanks for being the first R2-D2 and killing it.

@Forge You were a great Mace Windu, we worked extremely close together working in the Sentinel Branch, and I know how that you felt like you didn't do enough, but you did more than what you needed to do, you went beyond the (Call Of Duty™). 

@Llama/Yoda You'll always be a Yoda, you started off the Synergy server with being a God Yoda, I still hold onto your farewell audio recording in the Teamspeak with all the earrape music. 

@Ginyu What the fuck Ginyu lol

@Smeck Dude, we became Masters together, and we worked fucking hard together since we were Younglings, same thing applies to Jason.

@Mike Dude, you're an absolute meme, and I'm not going to lie for when I say for a while before I was a Master I actually hated you, but ever since then, I've learned to respect you and most decisions you make. You are doing a fantastic job, keep it up.

@Tybo MY FINGERS HURT GOD SAVE ME. 

@Keltor/Valdor Take help when it's offered to you, trust me.

@Meredith Brother, when we played Homefront with the boys, that was the first time I almost pissed myself laughing in a long time.

@Wolfro Thank you for all the help you've given me, and I'm glad we worked together in most cases, it was an absolute honor to work with you.

@Baxter Best Atin <3

@Natsu WHADUHEK YOU GOOBER

@Ching Idfk your forum account, but I love you man.

@woeny23 You deserve to be high command, especially after all the shit you take. Love you man, try not to dry yourself out.

You know, I think I'm done with farewells, for the rest of the people I didn't @ out of my it feels like hundred, you can @ me and I'll hit you up.

My channel will always be open if Core doesn't take it away to talk to anyone. I love this community, and I'll still be talking to most of you in the Teamspeak, but you'll not see me in-game.

And if it wasn't blatantly obvious already, I formally resign from Senator Tills and Aayla Secura.

Goodbye Gmod Server, hello Teamspeak life!

• Agree 7

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Thanks for the kind words <3 

Ima really miss you being around youve kinda grown to be one of my friends on the server cause when your in the channel you know its gonna be a good fucking meme O7