Ruzom/Crys 212th BCMD Cody Application

Ruzom

Steam Name: Ruzom

RP Name: Crys

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:71745133

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th BCMD Cody

Experience: I have been only 212th since I have been on Synergy. I love the community and I want it to prosper.

Ghost Company Leader: As Ghost Company Leader I have revived Ghost Company over the last few months. Spent my own money getting us customized skins. I have worked to design a better system for tryouts and appointing quality Officers in Ghost Company. I worked up the ranks of Ghost Company and have maintained the position improving the regiment.

Developed Advanced Training Scenarios: On the old Venator I developed a document for training to be run throughout the ship. On transfer to the new Venator the document needs a few tweaks but has plenty of quality information.

212th Obstacle Course: I developed an obstacle course in our hangar for troopers ship wide to use and try to attempt to beat peoples records. I use it for different trainings as well.

Intel: I have helped record update and manage documents and logging. I understand the importance of these docs and keeping them clean and updated.

Job Director: Helped manage and revive a lot of the 212th classes. I resigned from the position once Regimental Commander became a thing.

Combat Trooper Trainer: During my early days I became a Combat Trooper Trainer training people for the class for the 212th as a CPL.

Advanced Recon Commando Leader: I hold the position of ARCL in the 212th and manage the upcoming ARCs aswell as making sure all Ghost Company are ARC Trained.

Infantry Training Course Mentor: I helped teach many ITC Courses to troopers to prepare them for general combat, 2ndAC, and Ghost Company.

212th Commander: I have been a Commander for nearly a month now. Granted I have been on a IRL involved LOA most of the time I still have worked hard to earn my position. I will continue working hard and making the battalion a better environment.

Officer Logs: Helped maintain and enforce the use of our Officer Logs to make sure that Officers maintained an active environment and continued to help the battalion.

212th Mentorship Program Deputy Director: This was a program designed for people to go when they needed someone to talk to if it be about stuff outside the game or issues with other troopers. They can speak to a Mentor and get what they needed to say out of them while providing solutions.

bTECH: I am bTECH trained and going for bEOD training asap. I wish to obtain as many trainings as possible to better myself as a clone and improve my knowledge.

WO System: I was tasked with assigning a new WO every month. We had a complex but also simple voting system in which the community decided there next WO. I held interviews for most of them that sometimes lasted 30 minutes an applicant.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I should become Battalion Commander for the 212th because I want to see it thrive and improve. I know I myself can put out anything the battalion needs to succeed. I wish to remove the label of Minge from the battalion. Help develop better systems in the 212th to make it a stable environment. I know a lot of you have questioned my recent activity and I will come forth and say I don't deny it was bad. I was away for 2 weeks dealing with IRL stuff and playing other games to clear my head and have fun. I am back now and willing to work above and beyond for this battalion as it is all I have come to know. Even if I don't obtain BCMD I hope to still be around to keep Ghost Company kicking. I also want to see a lot more working with other battalions with joint trainings and more lore based events with the 501st for example. I want to refine our documents to decrease any confusion. Most importantly I want to be there with the battalion in and out of game. I will be there for as many events as possible leading my troops to excellence. I will maintain a professional environment by making the 212th a more serious RP environment. If I need it I will seek the help of the other BCMDs or Reg CMD's to make sure I am maintaining a quality battalion. Then down the road I hope to earn the trust of everyone on Synergy and move up to Reg CMD myself. Either way I hope you all take my application into mind and Ill see you on the battlefield. Thankyou.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, 212th is my joy and pride. I speak, eat, and shit 212th.

Availability: I am available nearly 24/7. I have just returned days ago from a long LOA concerning some IRL Issues but I am back and better and will maintain this activity no matter what!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Over 6 months now I believe.

Do you have a microphone?: Of course I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the 212th thriving and prospering. I want them to know I am there for them whenever they need me. I want to see a self sufficient Officer system. But most importantly keeping it a fun and active environment. I also would like to remove any association as a "Minge Battalion" I want us to be professional moving forward and it starts with a good leader to do so. I also hope to earn the respect of everyone on the server. You all are in Synergy and we are a family of sorts. So lets have fun in the end of it all. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do, and I won't let any of you down. Pinkie Promise!

Edited by Ruzom
Black is boring
  • Disagree 8
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

HUGE ASS -1 5.5 hrs on gmod in the past 2 weeks thats more inactive then mamba. basically a powerplay so idk why you think your better when you have less activity

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

From the time I knew Ruzom, he was a great guy, and a fantastic leader, and officer. This thread will receive a lot of criticism. Unfortunately, the reason for the criticism is understandable, and I think he knows it is. He was more inactive than the commander he made a report about. Which eventually got him unfairly removed. The recent actions of Ruzom should show that he is not deserving of the reputable Cody position. I wish you the best in the future, but as a member of the battalion for a year and a half, I cannot support your campaign to become cody. -1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 Hello But I feel like it is time to inform these things.

1. You help maintain them but the person who runs that I believe is Shockpoint. I am also the one who created it and implemented it more then anyone. You just got given the title to look after it.

2. I wouldn't add being an ARCL as a good thing. That is something the model restricts and something you should not be. I was the GCL and the way it is set up and always has been is that you should be a Temp ARCL now an official ARC.

3. Everyone in the battalion has stated that you have yes changed the tryouts but not to make a better system. The System is better cause not is is easier. It is no longer and Challenge and that for an elite squad shouldnt be something to boast about.

I want the 212th thriving and prospering. I want them to know I am there for them whenever they need me. I want to see a self sufficient Officer system. But most importantly keeping it a fun and active environment.

You say you want us to know that you are here for us whenever we need you, But you can just backstab us like we saw today as a prime example. And you state having a fun and active environment.

5. The last thing you agree to is a "If you go inactive you will be removed" I think you should work on getting active yourself before you apply. I understand due to some Real Life issues you had to leave but your LOA ended 10+ days ago. and when I looked this morning you had a Solid 5.5 hours on Garrys mod in the last 2 weeks. That's 14 days.

Crys's activity from 1pm today so 3 hours ago: image.png

The date his LOA was removed:

image.png

Now, his time on ARK in the past 2 weeks: 88e8602520381b50fd70e5e23ad55761.png

The last thing I will say is. You are also the one who wanted to remove Mamba and powerplay to cody. I get that but I want a Commander that atleast has the balls to do things this big by himself and not getting an overseer to do it for him.

UPDATE: f1f0fec2da757ec69c47967077a14c77.png

This is officially a meme.

Edited by Reed
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 minutes ago, Reed said:

-1 Hello But I feel like it is time to inform these things.

1. You help maintain them but the person who runs that I believe is Shockpoint. I am also the one who created it and implemented it more then anyone. You just got given the title to look after it.

2. I wouldn't add being an ARCL as a good thing. That is something the model restricts and something you should not be. I was the GCL and the way it is set up and always has been is that you should be a Temp ARCL now an official ARC.

3. Everyone in the battalion has stated that you have yes changed the tryouts but not to make a better system. The System is better cause not is is easier. It is no longer and Challenge and that for an elite squad shouldnt be something to boast about.

You say you want us to know that you are here for us whenever we need you, But you can just backstab us like we saw today as a prime example. And you state having a fun and active environment.

5. The last thing you agree to is a "If you go inactive you will be removed" I think you should work on getting active yourself before you apply. I understand due to some Real Life issues you had to leave but your LOA ended 10+ days ago. and when I looked this morning you had a Solid 5.5 hours on Garrys mod in the last 2 weeks. That's 14 days.

Crys's activity from 1pm today so 3 hours ago: image.png

The date his LOA was removed:

image.png

Now, his time on ARK in the past 2 weeks: 88e8602520381b50fd70e5e23ad55761.png

The last thing I will say is. You are also the one who wanted to remove Mamba and powerplay to cody. I get that but I want a Commander that atleast has the balls to do things this big by himself and not getting an overseer to do it for him.

I completely Agree with Dreams. I am going to stay neutral as I don't want to ruin relations, but you haven't shown the time and the dedication to the battalion required for a Battalion Commander. I do want to see how this plays out however, so I'm staying neutral

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

HUGE -1, 

1. You just want to gain power from how I see it, hence running for RM BCMD despite having little interest in the battalion itself and the recent events.

2. You're inactive.

3. Theres a fuckton of more competent and ready leaders who could become Cody.

4. Your previous BCMD, before all of this skidaddle ski doodling went down, noted many times in the BCMD discord about how you wanted this position yet you weren't ready for it and overall leadership skill needed to improve greatly.. I've also heard this from many other sources before these recent events.

Yz9J5mz.png

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

UPDATE: IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS MAMBA WAS STILL MORE ACTIVE THEN RUZOM

f1f0fec2da757ec69c47967077a14c77.png

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I feel as if this a whole scheme to work your way into the BCMD Position.

- Reports mamba.

- Gets mamba removed / mamba resigns

- Applies for position.

How. Fucking. Dare You.

To apply for a BCMD position yet have 5.5 Hours on GMOD is .... very questionable.

- If you want to apply for a BCMD position then God Damn play game! (And NOT sit AFK farming cash/hours)

- The Old BCMD Said that you are NOT ready for this. I agree.

• Agree 2

British

3 minutes ago, Sir Freck said:

I feel as if this a whole scheme to work your way into the BCMD Position.

- Reports mamba.

- Gets mamba removed / mamba resigns

- Applies for position.

How. Fucking. Dare You.

To apply for a BCMD position yet have 5.5 Hours on GMOD is .... very questionable.

- If you want to apply for a BCMD position then God Damn play game! (And NOT sit AFK farming cash/hours)

- The Old BCMD Said that you are NOT ready for this. I agree.

Language. Keep this PG or Get PT

Edited by Reed
  • Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

-1 Primarily due to activity; Mamba saying you aren't ready; and I also have a gut feeling you are applying just because the position is unfilled, and with that activity, I don't think you are going to be committed, but I may be wrong and if so, I wish you luck.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Have you ever played GTA EFLC: The Lost and Damned? I know I did, I played all of the GTA IV games and I played the s*** out of them. The story of the whole game might not fit the situation we're in right now, but I remember this character, Brian. Oh, what a guy he was, in a way you and him are somewhat similar. In what way if you might ask, that you gotta find out for youself as I'll be leaving it at that. Though I'm quite sure you won't have a hard time if you did play the game.

Other than that, you're inactive which is already emphasized by many others. 

Therefore;

Edited by ZT Death
1 hour ago, Ruzom said:

Steam Name: Ruzom

RP Name: Crys

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:71745133

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th BCMD Cody

Experience: I have been only 212th since I have been on Synergy. I love the community and I want it to prosper.

Ghost Company Leader: As Ghost Company Leader I have revived Ghost Company over the last few months. Spent my own money getting us customized skins. I have worked to design a better system for tryouts and appointing quality Officers in Ghost Company. I worked up the ranks of Ghost Company and have maintained the position improving the regiment.

Developed Advanced Training Scenarios: On the old Venator I developed a document for training to be run throughout the ship. On transfer to the new Venator the document needs a few tweaks but has plenty of quality information.

212th Obstacle Course: I developed an obstacle course in our hangar for troopers ship wide to use and try to attempt to beat peoples records. I use it for different trainings as well.

Intel: I have helped record update and manage documents and logging. I understand the importance of these docs and keeping them clean and updated.

Job Director: Helped manage and revive a lot of the 212th classes. I resigned from the position once Regimental Commander became a thing.

Combat Trooper Trainer: During my early days I became a Combat Trooper Trainer training people for the class for the 212th as a CPL.

Advanced Recon Commando Leader: I hold the position of ARCL in the 212th and manage the upcoming ARCs aswell as making sure all Ghost Company are ARC Trained.

Infantry Training Course Mentor: I helped teach many ITC Courses to troopers to prepare them for general combat, 2ndAC, and Ghost Company.

212th Commander: I have been a Commander for nearly a month now. Granted I have been on a IRL involved LOA most of the time I still have worked hard to earn my position. I will continue working hard and making the battalion a better environment.

Officer Logs: Helped maintain and enforce the use of our Officer Logs to make sure that Officers maintained an active environment and continued to help the battalion.

212th Mentorship Program Deputy Director: This was a program designed for people to go when they needed someone to talk to if it be about stuff outside the game or issues with other troopers. They can speak to a Mentor and get what they needed to say out of them while providing solutions.

bTECH: I am bTECH trained and going for bEOD training asap. I wish to obtain as many trainings as possible to better myself as a clone and improve my knowledge.

WO System: I was tasked with assigning a new WO every month. We had a complex but also simple voting system in which the community decided there next WO. I held interviews for most of them that sometimes lasted 30 minutes an applicant.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I should become Battalion Commander for the 212th because I want to see it thrive and improve. I know I myself can put out anything the battalion needs to succeed. I wish to remove the label of Minge from the battalion. Help develop better systems in the 212th to make it a stable environment. I know a lot of you have questioned my recent activity and I will come forth and say I don't deny it was bad. I was away for 2 weeks dealing with IRL stuff and playing other games to clear my head and have fun. I am back now and willing to work above and beyond for this battalion as it is all I have come to know. Even if I don't obtain BCMD I hope to still be around to keep Ghost Company kicking. I also want to see a lot more working with other battalions with joint trainings and more lore based events with the 501st for example. I want to refine our documents to decrease any confusion. Most importantly I want to be there with the battalion in and out of game. I will be there for as many events as possible leading my troops to excellence. I will maintain a professional environment by making the 212th a more serious RP environment. If I need it I will seek the help of the other BCMDs or Reg CMD's to make sure I am maintaining a quality battalion. Then down the road I hope to earn the trust of everyone on Synergy and move up to Reg CMD myself. Either way I hope you all take my application into mind and Ill see you on the battlefield. Thankyou.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, 212th is my joy and pride. I speak, eat, and shit 212th.

Availability: I am available nearly 24/7. I have just returned days ago from a long LOA concerning some IRL Issues but I am back and better and will maintain this activity no matter what!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Over 6 months now I believe.

Do you have a microphone?: Of course I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the 212th thriving and prospering. I want them to know I am there for them whenever they need me. I want to see a self sufficient Officer system. But most importantly keeping it a fun and active environment. I also would like to remove any association as a "Minge Battalion" I want us to be professional moving forward and it starts with a good leader to do so. I also hope to earn the respect of everyone on the server. You all are in Synergy and we are a family of sorts. So lets have fun in the end of it all. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do, and I won't let any of you down. Pinkie Promise!

Sick powerplay DOOD

serious.gif.d25b5f683d3143278908369e67ab5ef8.gif

You didn't even try to hide the fact that you snaked your boi who trusted you enough to let you run the Ghost Company and be a Commander. 

Shame on you

• Agree 8
  • Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.