Jax's Resignation

Jax

Battalion: Specialized

RP Name: SPEC REG CMD Jax

Date: 2/11/18

Reason: I made a promise to Zander and Billiam, and those under me if I ever went inactive i'd resign. Welp its that time. I'm bored and burnt out of being a reg, and there's so many other games and personal projects I want to get done. I've been playing for over a year now. Even trying to be active is draining for me and kills my happiness. Ontop of all that i've been struggling with family issues and addiction recently and its finally time I get those sorted out and fix-up my life. 

Goodbyes: I'll still be chilling on teamspeak and probably will be semi-active in game, but I guess i'll still put a few.

@Big Man My boy, and probably the greatest friend I made, you were my right hand man throughout my time in the 91st and without you we wouldn't of been as big and great as we were.

20171011181434_1.thumb.jpg.0b10b0d1a22d801f2e30a44edf0ae3a1.jpg20170912224838_1.thumb.jpg.5129b37c4dcbf0e80529bdce47e7f5de.jpg5a5bf4c58d296_20171015144138_1-Copy.thumb.jpg.f93ff88043ac381296f31eccdf93f6a7.jpg

@Tybo The greatest noodlehead ever, I hope life treats you fantastic.

20170929191006_1.jpg

@Chop @JBFox @Square @BlackiSblack @Zyner and all the other 104th, straight-up you guys were probably my favorite battalion and most chill group of guys i've ever met. Y'all are fantastic, keep it up.

PaTNJhz.jpg

@Trog @Insight @Bounce/Skitz @Arcann @Thexan @Dadd @91st Recon Black About half y'all won't see this post, but thanks for making my summer great. Being in 91st with y'all taught me a lot and made so many memories and friends. It was lit.

ooQNzPs.jpgg]9i7oOvy.jpg

@Zander My time in the 91st with you was was memey but great with you, would've never been able to achieve anything beyond captain without you.  You were the greatest master ever, /me bows.

UmaRfo8.jpg

@Jayarr Don't worry bb, your a great meme and maybe one day you'll have a temple.

@Russell @shadowking157 @Ares Although we all kinda had our falling out, it would've been a shame if I didn't mention you guys. 91st would've never been where it was at during my term without you guys.

6N9HRRd.jpg

@Max Although I definitely know you had your doubts of me at first, I became a greater leader because of talks you gave me. Thank you for giving me the chance at Neyo and REG.

@Washington We came in to high command to make it active again, and we did a damn good job.

High Command - Greatest bunch of people i've had the chance to work with, keep it up boys.

oh and also @Fizzik your a good meme.

11BB50A2B25E7AF08BF5EC15059A40FA1206E834

Can't really remember anyone else at this point, sorry if I forgot you. My full recommendation for the next SPEC REG is @Square or @Oxen if he feels it is time.

• Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

NOOOOOOOOOO BAD JAX BAD! 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, Korm said:

I Agree

I double agree to this