Cipher's Resignation

Cipher

ITS BEEN A GOOD RUN BOYS IF YOU WANT A TAILORED GOOBYE COME TALK TO ME ANYTIME ON THE LAWN.

Now that that is out of the way i would like to say that even though i have been your resident asshole i have always loved being around you all. You have all pushed to better yourselves and this has lead you all to become great people and troopers that is all i can say.

@Korm Its up to you to take care of the boys now keep them in order lift them up when they need it. dont be afraid to lay the smack down.

@Core hey at least i didnt leave a bcmd after two weeks as boss. Keep it up you will always be my true lead.

@Prince you know what they say about all komrks looking forward to see what you can do.

@Duck Though we have had our fallout i still consider you a good teacher i hope you find success in your self.

@Dragon BOI.

@Washington Goodbye my komrk.

@Baxter You know what i would say to you

@Nix Keep those jedi in order love ya brother

@woeny23 Make sure derv doesn't do something stupid

@Egg You were the first battalion commander i had back on icefuse. You are always going to be the dude and gree.

@Gene_Starwind The Niner to my boss on icefuse try to do good my friend.

@everyone KEEP IT UP BOYS. I WILL RETURN 

Everyone else feel free to talk to me for a more personalized goodbye.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - "I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal"—Daily remembrance of those passed on, followed by the names of those being remembered.

V/R

YOUR PAPA KAL

CIPHER

P.S.

Its a long road ahead of you all when i come back i will bring the force of a thousand to your aid

• Agree 4
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

07 DEADASS was a really good Kal ran that shit well till then end I remeber the good old days of the 501st guardian bois and komrk outreach with us hope to see you around still, got mad respect for you 

• Agree 1

My Ordo. I remember when I first joined Null... and the first thing you said to me was "get rid of your salute bind, don't need it anymore"

You were a great Ordo, a good Kal. Overall, you did some good. We had some great times, we had some rough *removal* times. But overall it was pretty good.

Great guy

• Agree 1

amazing-darth-vader-nooo-meme-suzuki-burgman-forum-dropped-the-400-darth-vader-nooo-meme.jpg

BRUH U CANT LEAVE US 

it was fun buddy keep in touch you will always be the boss to my niner <3

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• Retired Founder

ɴᴜʟʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.
ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀʏᴏᴜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ "ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ" sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ, ᴘᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ ᴋᴀʟ, ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

-sᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ