Vires' Delta Squad Lead Boss Application

Vires

Steam Name: Vires

RP Name: RC 12 Ion Team EOD Vires

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:42290260

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad Boss

Experience:

Shadow Company

The very first battalion I ever joined on the server was Shadow Company, now called Special Operations. I was only in the battalion for about a week but in that short time I earned the rank of Cpl before moving onto another unit where I would stay for some time.

Null

After my first week in Synergy in SO I managed to pass the Null tryouts and hold the position of N-7 Mereel Skirata. While in Null I participated in the infamous Null drills helping battalions in many different fields that Cipher deemed appropriate, be it teaching medical personel or just other troopers in triage or combat drills. I also assisted like most of the other Null when it came to running tryouts whenever one of our spots would open up I was in Null from Mid October until Later November where I would make my next advancement into a new squad.

Ion Team

I joined Ion team after passing the tryouts for the team’s unnamed EOD, taking the name of Vires. At the time when I first joined is when we were under the command of Metro, as well as having Woeny as Ras and Ginyu as Trace, probably the best Ion Team roster in my opinion. While under Metro I would assist in training others in roleplay, mainly in EOD since that was my specialty but I also helped others with doing TECH on my spare time. At this time we also still did the EOD & TECH trainings so I helped in evaluating the ability of our troopers in EOD and TECH and giving them advice to be able to better their skills if needed.

After Metro’s & Ginyu’s departure from Ion Team and Woeny stepped up I ended up playing a much larger role in Ion Team. Getting a lot more involved with the team. Helping with tryouts like usual but on top of that I would hold my own tryouts for our spots with the help of some Null or other RCs that were on at the time.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe that I’m fit and able to become Delta Squad Boss due to my experience in dealing with my fellow SOBDE units like Null, since I’ve been in the squad and have operated with them on numerous occasions as well as our other RC squads when out on deployments or on the ship. I've also hosted some tryouts for Woeny/Climber whenever he wasn’t able to, so I'd be holding tryouts often to fill my spots in Ion Team that were empty. This allowed for me to start getting used to some of the responsibilities a RC squad lead would have to undertake. I’ve also gained the experience in not just Synergy but other servers and my embarrassingly high amount of hours on GMOD  swrp. I also believe that I’ve got the good qualities and skills necessary to be a leader that I’ve learned not just from commanders that I’ve been under, but when I’ve had to be in a position of command myself.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Of course, I’ve had to study up the lore of the different roles and what the team has performed to even consider being confident enough to go for it and to properly interact with Delta as a Ion Team member.

Availability: My work schedule tends to fluctuate and isn’t really consistent, but if I’m not scheduled for that day my availability will be the following.

Monday-Thursday: 4pm-10pm

Friday-Sunday: Any time basically

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since late September of last year(2017).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want for my squad to be in a position where training is a constant to continue to hone our skills at combat and roleplay using sims or drills. I also plan to keep my team active and to make overall improvements in any and all areas where it's possible. By the end of my term I’d want my squad to be seen as the best there is and in turn helping others around them improve and rise to the same and if not a similar level in skill.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 One of the only people i see that would be able to be boss and run it sucessfully just try to pick up the activity a tad bit :P -RC 23 ION TEAM CLIMBER

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 1

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin