Please bring back 187th

Bonzai

Name: 212th CPL Banzai (used to be 187th way back when)

Suggestion: Please bring back the 187th airborne, Us grapes have so much memory in that Armour and would love to have it back And we've had so many people on recently that i don't think it would be "dead"

Implementation: Just Place it back in

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/187th_Legion

Workshop content if applicable: well just use what we had before?
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Agree 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

I don't see a reason why they need to be brought back

I miss my grape boys and I'd probably come back in a heart-beat to start the 1000 year 187th Reich that was unfortunately interrupted by the removal of the grape boiz

Edited by Faoeoa

You have no fucking idea how fast I would join back to the 187th because it meant a lot to me, it was my first battalion and the only one I worked my way up from a PVT to the last standing CMD, but Joah decided its time was over, we had a great run on Synergy but even I can say that its better that's its gone instead of being a dead battalion.187th barely have any lore but since RM got added with completely no lore I don't believe that is a issue lmao. (As much as I want to +1 this it will do no use because its not our call but the Devs and owners) (take this as a +1)

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

The thought of 187th coming back to the server is a magical one. But sadly even if we had numbers and said we would keep it active, the Owner's have final say. I would love all the memories and nostalgia to come back but sadly. Those times are over now. +1 if we could but that time is over.

-1 bud, since the removal of 187th and the 38Th, we added two battalions and a new rc squad (DU, RM, and Ion) So stuffing another battalion is just ganna stretch all the battalions thinner and have people complain about not able to add new numbers, whether from CTs or from other battalions.

Edited by Puck
Rc, no rp
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Puck said:

a new rp squad (Ion) 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WERE A TEAM, <3 The Meme Team

• Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Puck said:

Hmm, climber still climbing around the ship

Hell ya  xD

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Just Starting Off I know This is a huge shot in the dark though it still makes my heart happy that there is a memory of the 187th still being talked about till this day, Purple Pride World Wide

I would love to see the return of Battalion Commander Faoeoa (if he would take it.) Being back in Purple would bring back all of my memories and love that I originally fell in love with when I first started playing G-Mod. While Im still not 100% sure what happens to the 187th after my encounter with a Hurrican and my departure for Synergy I was sad to see them removed when I returned

Just an Idea of how it would Work

Barracks - A Hangar in the MHB.  As a Paratrooper Battalion, It Makes sense they would always be on standby to deploy

Unique feature - Have all 187th troopers begin with a Jetpack equipped to there class, (Or the addition of parachutes exclusive to the 187th on the event server)

Standing in the Server - To be Treated as a Special Operation Battalion, they would not need to be as large as an attack battalion such as the 501st or 212th, Instead, they would act as a small squad that specifies in disciplines and effective air deployment

I know that as for the biggest argument about the 187th is the brief lore they have or that it would require the removal of something from the server to add them.For the Issue with the removal of another Battalion that would not be needed.The 187th I know loves nothing more than Jumping. all that would be required is to set aside a Hanger in the MHB in one of the empty hangars( or a small corner of the docking bay) ( not enough to interrupt sims but a small corner for a humble office, if the Docking bay would be the best choice.

LORE

As for the question of lore is an undeniable fact that the 187th existed in the star wars universe.Now isn't the primary point of this great server is to take the characters that we know where in the clones wars and to get to play out all of the great experiences and battles that we get to see on the big screen or in episodes. The 187th in the server gives the players tthe oprotunity to play out all of the potential battles we never go to see before in movies or the TV shows.

We've bent lore before for the enjoyment of the players before to ensure a more fun role-playing experience.With the Hundreds if not thousands of Darth Lord and apprentices that have been created in the event to allow for the players to roleplay with these characters. Now is it impossible that there were secretly hundreds of hidden sith that we never go to see in the films or movies... No. Is it improbable, Yes? 

Though do we care... HELL NOO.  It's something that was probably in the clone wars universe and that could easily have happened in many of the adventures we never got to see in films or animated series, just like the 187th. After all, Creating and experiencing the unknown tales of the Star Wars Univers is what God is all about, Why not let the 187th be apart of playing out all of those unknown experiences with there fellow Brothers.

4000_screenshots_20170421220926_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421221238_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224355_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170421224545_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170430053239_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508143544_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170508210849_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012209_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602012234_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170602014134_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170609060754_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170616032137_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20170621110614_1.jpg

download.jpg

Edited by BCNS
  • Agree 2
7 minutes ago, BCNS said:

Just Starting Off I know This is a huge shot in the dark though it still makes my heart happy that there is a memory of the 187th still being talked about till this day, Purple Pride World Wide

I would love to see the return of Battalion Commander Faoeoa (if he would take it.) Being back in Purple would bring back all of my memories and love that I originally fell in love with when I first started playing G-Mod. While Im still not 100% sure what happens to the 187th after my encounter with a Hurrican and my departure for Synergy I was sad to see them removed when I returned

Just an Idea of how it would Work

Barracks - A Hangar in the MHB.  As a Paratrooper Battalion, It Makes sense they would always be on standby to deploy

Unique feature - Have all 187th troopers begin with a Jetpack equipped to there class, (Or the addition of parachutes exclusive to the 187th on the event server)

Standing in the Server - To be Treated as a Special Operation Battalion, they would not need to be as large as an attack battalion such as the 501st or 212th, Instead, they would act as a small squad that specifies in disciplines and effective air deployment

I know that as for the biggest argument about the 187th is the brief lore they have or that it would require the removal of something from the server to add them.For the Issue with the removal of another Battalion that would not be needed.The 187th I know loves nothing more than Jumping. all that would be required is to set aside a Hanger in the MHB in one of the empty hangars( or a small corner of the docking bay) ( not enough to interrupt sims but a small corner for a humble office, if the Docking bay would be the best choice.

LORE

As for the question of lore is an undeniable fact that the 187th existed in the star wars universe.Now isn't the primary point of this great server is to take the characters that we know where in the clones wars and to get to play out all of the great experiences and battles that we get to see on the big screen or in episodes. The 187th is the server gives the players to play out all of the potential battles we never go to see before in movies or the TV shows.

We've bent lore before for the enjoyment of the players before to ensure a more fun role-playing experience.With the Hundreds if not thousands of Darth Lord and apprentices that have been created in the event to allow for the players to roleplay with these characters. Now is it impossible that there were secretly hundreds of hidden sith that we never go to see in the films or movies... No. Is it improbable, Yes? 

Though do we care... HELL NOO.  It's something that was probably in the clone wars universe and that could easily have happened in many of the adventures we never got to see in films or animated series, just like the 187th. After all, Creating and experiencing the unknown tales of the Star Wars Univers is what God is all about, Why not let the 187th be apart of playing out all of those unknown experiences with there fellow Brothers.

+1

Would love for this to come back BCNS has a great point's a lot if people are saying 187th has no lore but they do have lore. At least if this doesn't happen keep it in your minds for the future of the server. 

Edited by Nick
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, JirachiSirachi said:

I've always been behind it staying, as it was the first and only battalion I really cared about, outside 101st. If it were to come back on can bet that I'd be happy to get back on, get into that purple armor, and show them what it really means for the Saying "Purple Pride Worldwide."

Good to see you getting behind it my man!

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
18 hours ago, Banjans said:

(As much as I want to +1 this it will do no use because its not our call but the Devs and owners)

ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴇ.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ.

• Agree 2

I'm grateful for that zim just a fair discussion on the topic is already more than I could hope for 

2 hours ago, Zim said:

ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴇ.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ.

• Agree 1

I was in the grape battalion for 3-4 months back on IFN and I loved it. But I don't personally see a reason to add them, they don't have much lore and especially when other battalions could be added in their place (such as 612th). I love the battalion but they legit have less lore than Ion Team.