Battalion you are applying for: Rancor

Experience:
PVT - BCMD in Rancor

HVYO - HVYL - REGL in Rancor
CPL - CPT  and Jedi Lead in 212th
Youngling - Council Member in Jedi Order
Hunter - Guild Marshall in Guild

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become Rancor BCMD again because like I said on my reapplication there is still more for me and my battalion to achieve and I would like to be the person who leads them to that success. There are still many goals and repairs that need to be done to the battalion. While I can do a lot of these things as CMD whether or not I want to admit it the rank of BCMD and just having our BCMD Lore character around increased morale and activity within the battalion. Though I do not believe that the rank of BCMD is NEEDED to repair some of the issues within Rancor I do believe BCMD will help the process majorly. I believe my time as CMD after BCMD has given me time to step back and actually think about the issues within Rancor and even on an individual level of what I need to improve on. I have made sure to go around asking opinions of others of what they wanna see within the battalion no matter the rank, during my first term I focused on what my Officers wanted to see and my Officers opinions on things. If I am giving another term I will make sure as I have recently to go to both Enlisted and NCO’s on their opinions on things to help improve the battalion for not only Officers but Enlisted and NCO’s. I believe that if I am given 3 months as BCMD I will be able to repair issues within the battalion and bring Rancor back to where it was before we started having issues.

Availability: 

Monday - Friday : 12 PM - 5 PM, 8 PM - 12 AM

Weekend : 12 PM - 5 PM, 8 PM - 1 AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 1 Year - 3346:37:35 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Battalion as a whole: 

First and foremost I would like the battalion as a whole to be in a position where whoever comes after has an easy time to run the battalion in my stead. This will be done during my term making sure everything is easy to understand and training at the very least one individual to do the job in the future. I would also like to see my battalion as one of the top battalions on the server again with high activity and mature individuals. Of course this is one of our main issues right now but even now I am working to increase activity with training and engagements and also being harder on people as a lot of individuals in Rancor have been known to walk the line of minging. One of the ways we are countering it currently is taking arrests a lot more serious and making sure people who walk that line know they obviously shouldn't be, Also releasing punishments to people even when they don’t officially get arrested because before that is almost the only time people would get in trouble and end up with a punishment. With this Rancor will be a much more mature battalion and battalion will less issues.

Officers: 

I want my Officers having been at a new level of maturity and seen in a new light by the end of my term. I have had many discussions with them about these things and I will make sure by the end of my term they will be seen in this new light and be the level of maturity I need and expect them to be. I will obviously do this by talking to them and other members of our community often to make sure they are staying where I need them to be in terms of maturity and success. I also will have spread the Officer core out by the end of my term to where they all have different responsibilities with all having the same base responsibilities but also spreading the Ranks as well. Most of our Officers right now are WO or LT.

Alpha:
I believe Alpha in general is doing great with their new 17, we haven't had many if any issues with this group as of late and I believe once we have filled this squad they will be a great group of individuals and will shine on the server. We are soon going to be coming back with Alpha Challenges so they can get more involved with the other elite squads on the server and have their presence felt more.

TU:
This is and has always been a very odd group. It is very hard to get people interested in this Subunit but with our recent push for more training involving TU and them actually using their specialization I believe the interest in the Unit is on the rise. Of course there are many things we have tried in this unit to get it recognition which ultimately hasn't gone too well but me and my high command within Rancor will keep brainstorming and coming up with things that make this unit more valuable and more sought after.

Jedi:

The Jedi within Rancor has always been a main struggle point we have had, especially recently. By the end of my term I am planning on making sure the Jedi within Rancor feel a lot more ingrained within it because that is a complaint I have heard before and one that needs to be fixed is that they feel like they are a side group. Recently we have had a boost of Jedi within Rancor and I will make sure we ride this wave and continue to gain Jedi and make sure they feel welcomed and want to further themselves within the Battalion. By the end of my term as long as timing allows it, we will have a Jedi General Shaak Ti and a strong jedi core within the battalion, and first and foremost a happy Jedi Core.

Conclusion: 

All in all I want what is best for our battalion whatever that may be. Rancor will and always has been my focus on this server even while having positions elsewhere. During these next 3 months I will do my best to make Rancor THE best battalion it can be. I will be working with everyone to make sure we have a great environment in and outside of Rancor and making sure we have a great relationship with every single battalion. Again I am here to make sure the battalion prospers and everyone has a good time.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

+1, Just joined this morning and he has already inspired me to join TU and apply for Trauma to help the battalion, this guy is funny and always puts the battalions needs above his own, only good fit for the position. And deserves it more than anyone fr. 

Edited by Darkfire
  • Friendly 1

212th SUPO WO Oddball Naval RID LT Armand Isard Hunter Darkfire

+1 he is active and fun to work with, he also has been working hard to do well as a commander since his last application so he deserves a shot at BCMD again

Edited by BUB
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor HVYL WO Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO | Militia LT | Admin

Former: Trauma

Before i vote, What was the public denial reason for your reapplication?

There was alot of drama inside Rancor for abit, do you think this has settled? and are you prepared if it were to happen again?

You mentioned you want BCMD for the Lore Character and Morale, While i do feel this is really the only perks of becoming BCMD aside from the extra channel in Discord, what is truly keeping you reapplying? Why does Rancor need YOU at Blitz? 

Just want to get some common questions asked prior to voting so other people dont need to ask them :)

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

r u the goat or the donkey 

4 hours ago, Banagite said:

This is and has always been a very odd group. It is very hard to get people interested in this Subunit but with our recent push for more training involving TU and them actually using their specialization I believe the interest in the Unit is on the rise. Of course there are many things we have tried in this unit to get it recognition which ultimately hasn't gone too well but me and my high command within Rancor will keep brainstorming and coming up with things that make this unit more valuable and more sought after.

DELETE YOUR SUBUNIT

+1 (Forgot to add this)ti0aKG5.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

19 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Before i vote, What was the public denial reason for your reapplication?

There was alot of drama inside Rancor for abit, do you think this has settled? and are you prepared if it were to happen again?

You mentioned you want BCMD for the Lore Character and Morale, While i do feel this is really the only perks of becoming BCMD aside from the extra channel in Discord, what is truly keeping you reapplying? Why does Rancor need YOU at Blitz? 

Just want to get some common questions asked prior to voting so other people dont need to ask them :)

1. The reasons for my previous denial were not upholding ARC/Rancor standards and basically not taking arrests serious enough. (I think the arrest very much didnt help)

2. The reasons for said drama are now gone and taken care of so yes that Drama is over, for any future drama I am well prepared for it. The reason the drama became so much of an issue is because I was gone for 2 weeks while the drama was happening. I now also have people in place who can deal with the drama in my stead.

3. I keep reapplying because I love the battalion itself and the people in Rancor. I have always been in this battalion since my first 5 minutes of being on the server. I believe with talking to my battalion that they all support me for the position and no one wants to go against me for the position. I also believe with my previous experience as Blitz that I can do very well with the position again and bringing Rancor to the peak of what it can be

Thanks for asking Mr Mystic!

Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

5 minutes ago, Bacta said:

r u the goat or the donkey 

DELETE YOUR SUBUNITti0aKG5.png

TU was doing ok at the time of me releasing this statement, and generally is still doing ok now. Its just hard to keep it going ok for a while. I am working with TU and others in my battalion to make it more permanent. I understand your of wanted 1 subunit deleted from each battalion but I believe for now at least TU can keep going and get better. (I also cant delete a subunit) I am free to hearing more opinions on it though!

6 minutes ago, Banagite said:

1. The reasons for my previous denial were not upholding ARC/Rancor standards and basically not taking arrests serious enough. (I think the arrest very much didnt help)

2. The reasons for said drama are now gone and taken care of so yes that Drama is over, for any future drama I am well prepared for it. The reason the drama became so much of an issue is because I was gone for 2 weeks while the drama was happening. I now also have people in place who can deal with the drama in my stead.

3. I keep reapplying because I love the battalion itself and the people in Rancor. I have always been in this battalion since my first 5 minutes of being on the server. I believe with talking to my battalion that they all support me for the position and no one wants to go against me for the position. I also believe with my previous experience as Blitz that I can do very well with the position again and bringing Rancor to the peak of what it can be

Thanks for asking Mr Mystic!

Good enough for me. +1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 for the big guy! Good luck on your next term and I look forward seeing you as blitz again! 

• Friendly 1

Currently: 332nd CPT Vaughn  / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose 

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Massive +1 under bana, ARC trainings was communicated with ARCL, ARCO and CMDs to get people who seek the ARC trainings. Not only that but he listen to suggestions to better the ARC program as a whole. He stood with me on trying to get two extra basic ARCs per battalions. ( Director shut it down ) Bana if he trust you wont micromanage you, if you are good in the role you are in charge of. He has the best interest of Rancor in mind. 

if you -1 this you either don’t care for a good leader of the battalion or just don’t like him. He has proven his is the best fit to be BCMD again. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Couple things from an inside point of view going from SGM to LT while Bana was no longer BCMD.
Firstly, Bana for one has directly come at issues in Rancor head on and indirectly. What I mean by this; holding Battalion level meetings, general officer meetings, coming to us as Officers 1 on 1. To even goes as far as put some of us in the position to assist him is what we needed. 
Going past that, covering his involvement with Alpha's progression. Not only has he directly given us a reason to be on, active, and happy. He's gone out of his way to include Alpha's abilities in both events and deployments when Rancor is on mission. 
To hit Trauma's Unit; he's genuinely gone out of his way as he stated to brain storm with others and I to help build a better rap sheet for TU. That includes, new skill sets, tactics, a reason to be on, and a way for both TU and Alpha to have a better relationship. (We are actively cooking up some big plans for TU as this is being sent so)

+1

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 The best and maybe only real candidate at the moment for Rancor BCMD.
(I responded on your app faster than you did on mine Bana ;) )

• Funny 1

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

+1 bana is bana idc who you are he has impacted everyone and everything on this server and he deserves BCMD again because the battalion still needs some work and I think he can accomplish that.

• Friendly 1

Curent: HAMMER (Rancor WO) | ADMIN

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

+1 When I was in rancor even though I left pretty early when he was blitz he was super helpful and I personally thought he was a very good BCMD. When I was in Rancor I was in TU and there was a lot of drama but he settled it pretty well and I know he will figure it out and find the right trauma good luck bana. Hope you get it!

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 im proud of you homie <3

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Ima be real this is a -1 from me. 

Bana I love you but your attitude after being denied was horrible, to the point that even I saw how upset you were about the denial, and I'm probably the most secluded guy on the server right now. I think you think that you deserve the position just because you had it before, and you're well liked, and that just isn't enough to get a second term. The way you handled yourself during and after the interview phase of the application was not how a BCMD should be acting, and I can't in good faith support that behavior for a BCMD position, no matter how good your battalion thinks you're doing.

I'm also a bit confused, as one of the reasons you stated you got denied was lack of ARC standards, and you didn't mention ARC once in your application. I'd think that should be something you at least touched upon.

• Informative 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

5 hours ago, Finn said:

Ima be real this is a -1 from me. 

Bana I love you but your attitude after being denied was horrible, to the point that even I saw how upset you were about the denial, and I'm probably the most secluded guy on the server right now. I think you think that you deserve the position just because you had it before, and you're well liked, and that just isn't enough to get a second term. The way you handled yourself during and after the interview phase of the application was not how a BCMD should be acting, and I can't in good faith support that behavior for a BCMD position, no matter how good your battalion thinks you're doing.

I'm also a bit confused, as one of the reasons you stated you got denied was lack of ARC standards, and you didn't mention ARC once in your application. I'd think that should be something you at least touched upon.

Thank you for the response

1. For my attitude after my denial I will be very honest and say you are right it was not the attitude someone should have even after a denial. I was angry and took it out too publicly while I should've done so by myself. Of course after that small amount of time and while I was on vacation I took a step back and thought about the things I said and how I could better myself and ever since have been trying to do those things for not only my battalion but for myself. Of course I can't take what I said back but every day I am trying to better myself so I can focus on leading the battalion. I also don't think I DESERVE the position per say but I believe that can do well with it and with the support around me I feel like that helps push me in the right direction. Of course being well liked doesn't mean you should get a position but I am trying my best to PROVE that I deserve the position instead of getting it cause certain people like me or don't like me for that matter.

2. For the lack of ARC standards thing I mentioned multiple times that maturity was a big issue. I was told I didnt uphold standards and that's it, not details into but I assumed it had a lot to do with the maturity of my battalion and how professional we were being. I can only guess what they meant by it but like I said when I took a step back and looked at what the issues really were those were some of the focus points I found. I know I majorly pushed it towards my troopers standards but we are the ARC battalion so I need to first repair the ARC BATTALIONS standards and then I can enforce server wide standards. No one is going to listen to a group of people who don't have good standards so I need to fix that problem first. Of course I won't be ignoring ARC standards while fixing my battalions standards as I have recently but like I said one needs to be fixed before people outside of the battalion will take what we say about ARC standards seriously.

I hope this answers the thing you are confused about! If you need more details than what I can put in writing please hit me up and we can talk!

Before I vote,

While I do share the same concerns as Finn, I will not repeat the conversation due to your response. However, what have you done or what will you do to prove to other BCMD's as well as High Command that this attitude has subsided and will never come up again. Whether or not you get the position. 

Secondly you mention that there are several issues within the battalion, other than activity and engagement: What are those issues? You also had stated that the battalion does not need a BCMD to fix the few issues that it does have, what are you unable to do as a CMD to fix those issues as compared to you being a BCMD? 

Current: 212th BCMD Cody Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT | 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

20 minutes ago, NexusRyan said:

Before I vote,

While I do share the same concerns as Finn, I will not repeat the conversation due to your response. However, what have you done or what will you do to prove to other BCMD's as well as High Command that this attitude has subsided and will never come up again. Whether or not you get the position. 

Secondly you mention that there are several issues within the battalion, other than activity and engagement: What are those issues? You also had stated that the battalion does not need a BCMD to fix the few issues that it does have, what are you unable to do as a CMD to fix those issues as compared to you being a BCMD? 

1. I have sat down and talked to multiple high command members of things that I need to better about myself and my battalion and have taken their concerns and worked with them, I have also talked to make high command members who were apart of the vote last time and tried to understand their reasoning better therefore I am not longer angry about it and again took a step beck and thought about them. Whether I get the position or not these things will never be talked about publicly again, and obviously avoiding happening even privately. 

2. Of the issues within Rancor our main issues like you mentioned were activity and engagement, other than that we have had issues of drama and people creating problems within the battalion, of course a lot of that has already been dealt with but we are still dealing with some after affects and things spread within the battalion that are not true, such as things to do with promotional requirements or things to do with officers that I will not say here. 

3. For the things I am unable to do as CMD that BCMD would let me do, like I said in my application there are not many if any things that I can't do as CMD that I could as BCMD. My purpose of applying for BCMD in this case is that the position is VERY helpful with the things I am trying to do. I am not going after the position just to have BCMD in front of my name. BCMD and more in particular the position of Blitz gives a big plus to morale and activity within a battalion, this is especially true within Rancor as I have experienced myself in the past. 

If you would like anything more clear please feel free to message me and we can have a conversation in TS!

3 hours ago, Banagite said:

1. I have sat down and talked to multiple high command members of things that I need to better about myself and my battalion and have taken their concerns and worked with them, I have also talked to make high command members who were apart of the vote last time and tried to understand their reasoning better therefore I am not longer angry about it and again took a step beck and thought about them. Whether I get the position or not these things will never be talked about publicly again, and obviously avoiding happening even privately. 

2. Of the issues within Rancor our main issues like you mentioned were activity and engagement, other than that we have had issues of drama and people creating problems within the battalion, of course a lot of that has already been dealt with but we are still dealing with some after affects and things spread within the battalion that are not true, such as things to do with promotional requirements or things to do with officers that I will not say here. 

3. For the things I am unable to do as CMD that BCMD would let me do, like I said in my application there are not many if any things that I can't do as CMD that I could as BCMD. My purpose of applying for BCMD in this case is that the position is VERY helpful with the things I am trying to do. I am not going after the position just to have BCMD in front of my name. BCMD and more in particular the position of Blitz gives a big plus to morale and activity within a battalion, this is especially true within Rancor as I have experienced myself in the past. 

If you would like anything more clear please feel free to message me and we can have a conversation in TS!

+1 

Spoke with Bana and cleared the air further. Along with these questions I am satisfied. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th BCMD Cody Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT | 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

GM Leadership

+1

I think that you have what it takes, you had a good first term overall and I think that you have learned from the denial of your last app. Here's to hopeful second term.

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term