Add Grappling Hooks to all Batts

Black

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:501st TC DHWSO 2ndLT Redeye/MDI Crewman Richard/2ndAC Jedi P S Black

Suggestion: Add Grappling Hooks to all battalions

Implementation: In lore all battalions were equiped with grappling hooks in their weapons. Thats weird only 104th have it..

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grappling_hook/Legends

Workshop content if applicable:U already have it
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:Change

Job:All Clone Jobs

Model:Current models

Weapons:Current weapons+ grappling hook

Other: It will help with roleplay :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Disagree 4

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

*takes deep inhale* this was discussed already the grappling hooks was made 104th only because it was the one thing we asked for. there was already people -1ing when the 212th asked for it, (I know this is different because its all battalions) but giving it to all battalions will give it to the 212th which was a request that was already denied. If they were really going to add it for battalions I feel that Null/RC should be the only others with it.

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

-1 It is 104th's bonus, the point of the bonus is to make them unique, 104th finally has a niche, and it shouldn't be taken away.

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

The "You" is Joah.

Everyone had the time and choice to pick anything, leaving it up for review if allowed or not, yet most picked basics like health, armor, speed boost etc. GM, SO & 501st being smart and getting a gun that heavily benefits their killing potential & 212th getting no fall damge.
I've been trying to get 104th Grappling Hooks for a long time, even in IFN but always got told by my higher ups in the Battalion it was not a fight worth tempting. I tried it multiple times in Synergy, my suggestion posts still stand from when they were denied.
When Zim talked to us about our specialization my Commanders suggested the same as others, speed or health, and I'm here sitting and thinking "We can pick anything that will make us special, that will make us different, that will make US be US and not like anyone else."
Here I go attempting to get grappling hooks again. Thankfully, they worked on the new map and did not crash the server and you/Zim passed it.

104th has been shoved aside for a very long time.
Negotiations? Someone else will do it cause they're there.
Interrogations? We had them for some time, RC took over it back in IFN.
Hostage Rescue? We don't get to do it because others want to be the heroes.
Tanks? They will increase lag so not often brought into events or aren't even considered for events often.

These are all excuses in the end. I just feel that now that we finally get something that is truly unique and I've been trying to oversee its use to make sure it is not used to minge and actually show us in a good way when in use, others now want it.
They got to pick their specialization, they were given almost total free reign to pick what makes them special - as long as it was approved by you.
They made their choice and basically got what they wanted, but then one Battalion was actually original and looked for something truly unique and now others want it?

I just feel aggravated that it has resulted in envy rather than being seen as different.
It's not "Look at 104th with their grappling hooks"
It's "They have grappling hooks, let's get them too."
We won't be unique, we won't be different. That was the whole point of picking what makes up our specialization.

Sorry to have wasted your time, most of this was probably unnecessary. Just for once I want my Battalion to finally have its own place in the server and now that it has happened others are threatening it.
Ultimately, it's your choice and nothing I can do other than to say please don't do it.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟ..
ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.