[ACCEPTED] Blazin's Questmaster Application

Head Admin

Name: Blazin
SteamID: 76561198255839733
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1679:35:22.
Timezone: EST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I want to keep helping out wherever I can. Quests are a huge part of the server, especially during downtimes, and I want to create as many as possible to keep people busy while having new things to do.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: yes

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.

“Weapons Testing”

Welcome to Corellia trooper! Every battalion on base has the same regiments, and it’s important to know the perks of each. Take this time and test out the weapons from each branch. Get given the DC15X, DP23, Westar, Duals, etc and get to test them in the container rooms in lower CY against npcs. 

“Republic Commando Training Pt2”

Your first training was a success, now onto phase 2; marksmen. Make your way up the cliff side and prep to take out some targets at the Slaver Camp. You'll receive the DC17m in the Sniper configuration and kill enemy npcs at slaver camp.

• Winner 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

Head Admin

I'm not on the quest team leadership so I am allowed to +1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1

I like the idea, giving out DC-17m's is cool.

Current: Dumbass, Alpha-74 SGT Stec

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Head Admin

+1, he paid me $5 for this 

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

+1 Blazin asked me to +1 this

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

+1 I love using my new Cycler Rifle.

Edited by Danny1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

+1 amazing good ideas i think would do alot for the team

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

Veteran Admin

+1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

The QUEST LEAD will be in contact to begin your training.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png