Return to Previous Stat Totals

Name: Hudson

RP Rank: Lieutenant

Suggestion: Return Health and Armor to previously used maximum base caps. From 300 health -> 500 health, from 100 armor -> 200 armor

Implementation: Value changes.

Lore: N/A

Attached are a few pictures taken from a while back. I believe personally that the health and armor was sufficient at that time, there were also Regiment based boosts to things like Health, Speed, and Armor that aren't necessary, but something to keep in mind with these pictures.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I personally feel that this would be an easier, rounder number to balance things from than 300, but just figured I'd put this one out here. Curious to see what others think.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

+1.
The boost of 50 health per batt and 100 per subunit (same values with armor) are far from enough to make any sort of difference when fighting droids during events. All we have nowadays are t21s spraying us down. Whether its in our quests or events the 300/200 or 400/100 isn't cutting it. Especially since Jedi players also lost the 75 health because prestiges haven't worked in 3 years like everything else in Jedi. 

It's tiring not even being able to 1v1 a droid anymore. 

(Recon Reg model was so badass)

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

-1 is there a way to make the droid NPCs are like the combine and zombies so when you hit its head is almost a one shot no matter the health but if you aim for the body it takes a full mag. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

-1 with those stats it takes a whole magazine from a cycler to kill one person, unless youre also changing stats for weapons this essentially nullifies pvp and throws any percentage of realistic combat out the window. The big NT takes 2 shots to kill rather than 1 with those stats, which removes any fear of getting one shot which I believe needs to exist within any game. 

GM's will just increase health for NPC's to compensate, so you'll have the average NPC health being 700 or 800 rather than 300. I would do this as well and just start ramping up DRG droids to actually be able to one shot all the time rather than average npc's. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Management

I made the original suggestion to lower overall stats back in the day primarily because back then with those stats players could easily solo events with no need in any sort of teamwork or tactics to wipe out a battalion of droids or eliminate an EJ because every single person had a crazy amount of HP and Armor, could run as fast as the Flash, and jump as high as Jar Jar does now. 

Returning to these stats just make the players into one man armies and will have to result in a ton of backend changes from the GM team with NPC and EJ stats and from dev work with overall weapon stats needing to be altered to account for this massive change. It is not worth it. If anything battalion buffs could be increased potentially but that’s all.

• Based 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

Holy fuck I got an agree react from Marvel @Bactaany thoughts?

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

I agree with Marvel, and I don't think this is as beneficial as people might think it is.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

As much as I would love being able to be beefier...I loved having 500 250...I agree with what Kaiser and Marvel said. With the current state of weapon and PVP stats on the server, it's clear we've moved away from the more "sim" feel like of 2018-2020. Additionally increasing health without increasing weapon stats would make the server super unforgiving for new players, which means that you'd have to increase weapon stats to match. This is essentially a suggestion to add 200hp to everything and increase damage proportionally, which won't change how we play the game. 

-1 Stop giving droids and EJs so much hp and spawn more. Realisticly speaking a droid dies within 2 shots unless its heavily armored. I cant imagine shooting 10 shots from a T-21b that does 70 each to a B1-Battle droid.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Marvel said:

I made the original suggestion to lower overall stats back in the day primarily because back then with those stats players could easily solo events with no need in any sort of teamwork or tactics to wipe out a battalion of droids or eliminate an EJ because every single person had a crazy amount of HP and Armor, could run as fast as the Flash, and jump as high as Jar Jar does now. 

Returning to these stats just make the players into one man armies and will have to result in a ton of backend changes from the GM team with NPC and EJ stats and from dev work with overall weapon stats needing to be altered to account for this massive change. It is not worth it. If anything battalion buffs could be increased potentially but that’s all.

You know, I didn't really give much thought to the people with the silly OP weapons at all, you have a point there.

I don't think an extra 200 health would necessarily classify as a "crazy amount" in my book, but I will concede that people who have both max stats and an extra 100 dollars laying around to buy a shotgun that allows them to supersede roleplay and basically ensure the outcome of any event would in fact make this particularly troublesome.

9 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

-1 with those stats it takes a whole magazine from a cycler to kill one person, unless youre also changing stats for weapons this essentially nullifies pvp and throws any percentage of realistic combat out the window. The big NT takes 2 shots to kill rather than 1 with those stats, which removes any fear of getting one shot which I believe needs to exist within any game. 

GM's will just increase health for NPC's to compensate, so you'll have the average NPC health being 700 or 800 rather than 300. I would do this as well and just start ramping up DRG droids to actually be able to one shot all the time rather than average npc's. 

I agree with your GM point, don't necessarily agree with the other, but I respect it.

I'll void this, since I forgot about the "funny haha I have more money than you" weapons.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Head Admin
31 minutes ago, Maverick said:

-1 Stop giving droids and EJs so much hp and spawn more. Realisticly speaking a droid dies within 2 shots unless its heavily armored. I cant imagine shooting 10 shots from a T-21b that does 70 each to a B1-Battle droid.

cant do that or server performance would go down even more than what it is right now during events

spacer.png

Head Admin
30 minutes ago, Hudson said:

You know, I didn't really give much thought to the people with the silly OP weapons at all, you have a point there.

I don't think an extra 200 health would necessarily classify as a "crazy amount" in my book, but I will concede that people who have both max stats and an extra 100 dollars laying around to buy a shotgun that allows them to supersede roleplay and basically ensure the outcome of any event would in fact make this particularly troublesome.

I'll void this, since I forgot about the "funny haha I have more money than you" weapons.

When i tested weapons on someone after I saw this I didnt once pull out the RC shotgun from the server store and instead checked weapons you can buy from the in game store after grinding credits. Sure you can buy those from the in game store but typically you rack up credits after a while. Also, RC shotguns don't one shot people if they have full stats, they can two shot same as a cycler. 

You also seem to be really hostile about this. When making a server suggestion, I recommend keeping an open mind to others opinions and engage with productive conversation. 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

wait youre telling me theres rules and the GMs don't just give their Commando Droid EJs 100k health to MRDM?

• Agree 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

• Director
Director

How about we remove all perma weapons, and there is only class weapons

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Based 2

59 minutes ago, gohn said:

Revert WESTAR nerf and id +1

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, gohn said:

How can I be better than everyone else if I don't have pay to win weapons???

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 1:19 PM, KaiserNeiner said:

Rn the big NT STILL takes 2 shots to kill certain clones.