Bacta[COMPLETE]

Name: Bacter 

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?: Yeah

Date:

Reason for leaving:

I do not have the time, 

It sucks, I think this run I achieved the least amount, and honestly, I did the worst, I couldn't have my best Gree Term, I couldn't grind to HA I couldn't do a lot but while my synergy career fucking sucked, my real life was awesome, school and life have been the best it honestly it has ever been, seeing how both shifts has been insane to me.  I fly back between SF and LA and continue to grow my social circle and experience new things, at some point I tried telling myself I can keep it all up but I can't, I don't think this is for me anymore, I wanted to delay this more and more thinking at some point it would get easier but I just see things and I realize I just cant keep this up as a normal player. 

I have come to the point where I cant say I'm ever going to leave forever, but I don't think I can ever be just a normal player again.

Wanna ping my @ Veteran Admin@ Head Admin @ Director, out of all the times I have done high staff this has been the most fun and geniully the most competent and hard-working team, High Staff tries there honest to god best for every single person and I hope more people can see that.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 3
  • Bruh 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Head Admin

Gonna miss the yap sessions in VA chats, enjoy time away from the server!

o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

• Director
Director

o7 my guy, you brought the laughs and made all the meeting more enjoyable. Gunna miss ya 

Veteran Admin

o7 

Head Admin

Cowabummer dude

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Spieler said:

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

i amde this thakn you for the credit speller!

Bacta

•  Medal of Honor
  • MedalOfHonor.png.cd05ce9d78d006890a532cf
  • BactaOutstanding
  • 2star.png.17312596d5a4ec36a1cc759bbb3be4

Name: Bacter 

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?: Yeah

Date:

Reason for leaving:

I do not have the time, 

It sucks, I think this run I achieved the least amount, and honestly, I did the worst, I couldn't have my best Gree Term, I couldn't grind to HA I couldn't do a lot but while my synergy career fucking sucked, my real life was awesome, school and life have been the best it honestly it has ever been, seeing how both shifts has been insane to me.  I fly back between SF and LA and continue to grow my social circle and experience new things, at some point I tried telling myself I can keep it all up but I can't, I don't think this is for me anymore, I wanted to delay this more and more thinking at some point it would get easier but I just see things and I realize I just cant keep this up as a normal player. 

I have come to the point where I cant say I'm ever going to leave forever, but I don't think I can ever be just a normal player again.

Wanna ping my @ Veteran Admin@ Head Admin @ Director, out of all the times I have done high staff this has been the most fun and geniully the most competent and hard-working team, High Staff tries there honest to god best for every single person and I hope more people can see that.

o7 bacta

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

It was fun Mazen! Don't be a stranger!

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

see ya in 4 months o7

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Director
Director

gonna miss getting pinged 
caption.gif?ex=65fa0d81&is=65e79881&hm=8

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler