Winters' Application for Commander Meds

Jacob Winters

(WAIVED BY DIRECTORS JACKSON AND FORSEEN)

Steam Name: Jacob Winters

RP Name: Winters

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42384874

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Medical Battalion, Battalion Commander Meds

Experience: Rather than just stating the experience I have in a barely readable paragraph, allow me to provide you with a handy dandy list below.

SYNERGY

• RANCOR Officer - 1 Month as a 2nd and 1st Lieutenant
  • 327th Officer - 1 Month as a 2nd Lieutenant
  • Corscant Guard - 2 Months (Combined) as a SNCO
  • Administration - 2 Months of Administration Experience
  • Trainer Program - 2 1/2 Months (roughly) of Training Experience
  • Medical - 6 Months of Star Wars Medical Experience, as both a Trooper and Naval
  • Naval - 3 Months of Naval (Med, QM) Experience.

OTHER

• Arma 3 Life Emergency Response Department - 10 (roughly) Months Experience
  • Multiple Server High-Administration Positions - 2+ Years 
  • (IRL) EMT Certified - 100+ Hours On the job

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: In combination of the experience I have listed above, one of the primary reasons in which I feel as though I should become Battalion Commander Meds is my drive. I define drive as a urge to complete numerous tasks. My drive is unmatched to the majority of my colleagues, where I have been noted by many as one who shall not stop my task until it, along with every single other thing relating to such, is done. Not only is it done, but it is done with quality. Such is another thing I strive myself in, is Quality. I believe that quality is the framework of any functioning, well anything. Every battalion that exists today has a quality framework that supports it. That is, quite truthfully, why I wish to become the Commander of the Medical Battalion. While I do not wish to disrespect my colleagues, I feel as though I may be the best person suited to build a new battalion that is what seems like unwanted from the majority of the other battalions. Many battalions will not be happy with the creation of the new Medical Battalion, simply because they have lost their own medical staff. I wish to make the transition as smooth as it possibly could be, as well as create compromise with the other battalions to ensure safe and enjoyable workings with them. Finally, I wish to explore this path of Medical roleplay, as I have always found interest in the basis of medicine. As stated above, I am EMT certified, and have many hours working as such. Medicine simply fascinates me. The medicine procedures and equipment seen in the Star Wars universe are subjects in which I driven to research daily. I shall delve into such in the next question.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: While there is little lore to no on a Medical Battalion in the Clone Wars era, I do feel as though I thoroughly understand the basics of the Star Wars Medical scene.

Availability: As many of my colleagues have noted, I am online nearly daily, with about 3-4 hours per day (With exceptions, of course). As a Battalion Commander, extensive activity is required for the proper formation and operation of a birthing battalion.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have played here at Synergy for roughly over a full year.

Do you have a microphone?: Why, what a silly question. I do indeed have a working microphone. A Blue Snowball Ice, to be exact.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I wish to see the following of my battalion when the end of my term comes about;

• Every single medic within my battalion trained extensively in all forms of Medical procedure and scenario
  • Proper training of all remaining Medical Personnel in the remaining battalions
  • Quality cooperation between the Medical Battalion and all others
  • Have a solid amount of medical personnel for proper protection and service of the other battalions
  • Expand the overall vision of Medical to encompass more than just running at an injured trooper and holding left click. I wish to see actual medical roleplay such as "Injecting you with 50 CCs of Anti-Joe" or "I am cleaning the wound up now, should be done soon Trooper!"

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I entirely understand, and plan not to do as such. Should such an issue become relevant, however, I shall accept my removal without retaliation.

Edited by Forseen
Made it so you can read on either theme

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

• Coordinator
Coordinator

You know im not gonna lie ive had few interactions from you but all of them were good some ima  +1 and because i believe you have the medic experience

My question is, have you dealt with handling issues with people under you and the pressure of running a battalion. As being a BCMD, you will have a lot being focused on you, both inside the battalion and outside the battalion and the stress that comes from it. It’s a big balancing act, be too lenient, you could be runner over, be too strict, then face a possibility of losing troops and/or a commander report depending on the issue. If you can answer this, it would help ya, in my eyes.

26 minutes ago, Puck said:

My question is, have you dealt with handling issues with people under you and the pressure of running a battalion. As being a BCMD, you will have a lot being focused on you, both inside the battalion and outside the battalion and the stress that comes from it. It’s a big balancing act, be too lenient, you could be runner over, be too strict, then face a possibility of losing troops and/or a commander report depending on the issue. If you can answer this, it would help ya, in my eyes.

Throughout my experiences both as a Community Manager, as well as in the real world as an EMT, I have been placed in many positions of leadership. I feel as though I am quite capable of proper leadership of this medical battalion. However, to be entirely honest, I have never had the experience of being a Battalion Commander in Synergy. I will admit that there will be a learning curve present, but I feel as though, through time, I shall be able to effectively lead this battalion.

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

+1 seeing as you work as an EMT in real life this choice would be easy.

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

+1

While your medical experience is enough to be looked at for BCMD Meds, your leadership is lacking slightly. If you do make it, I would suggest you look at very strong leaders to fill your officer ranks as you will need to lean on them for help in ensuring the process of this new and unique battalion moves forward.