Battalion of the Month for November 2023!

Marvel

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for November 2023?

maxresdefault.jpg

212th Attack Battalion

Honestly what more can I say that everyone doesn't already know. 212th has been consistently one of the top battalions for over a year straight at this point with no end in sight. Once again they have achieved BOTM this year and to into more detail on why specifically they hit record breaking numbers with recruits this month, have made a large push for in-game engagement and roleplay with their newly introduced Outpost Schedule system, and have been extremely active, engaged, and cooperative with the rest of the server. This month they got a total of 156 recruits, hosted 204 trainings and entertainments, 56 boarding trainings, 29 joint trainings, and trained 159 new CRs. These stats are beyond amazing and we have never seen recruitment numbers like that in a very, very long time. Continue to go strong 212th as we head into the new year here soon.

@KaiserNeiner @Finn @Misfit

Clone Recruits

Reminder that SGT+ can train CRs which is a huge part of keeping the server running. It's also a pretty proven fact that most new players join the battalion of which their Trainer was from. So keep that in mind when you train people there's a chance that if you are cool enough they might just join you. Seriously 212th have been the reigning champs when it comes to training CRs. Shoutout to them for remaining to be a welcoming and friendly face to new players when they join. More battalions should follow suit!

Joint Trainings

Joint Trainings are an amazing way to involve other battalions in your trainings, improve relations with them, and try out new things! We highly recommend scheduling and hosting joint trainings with other battalions!

BOTM Wrapped 2023

Next month will mark exactly one year since Battalion of the Month has started. I will be making a post in the coming week in order to gather feedback for the system and if it's something we want to continue to support going into the new year. Be sure to keep an eye out for that post and provide any feedback you may have.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Not surprised really. Good job as always!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Bacta said:

@KaiserNeinerintresting bane leaves and you get it..... i think you found your problem this piece of shit @Bane

(congrats yall deserved it and did fantastic this past couple weeks yall been killing it)

I didnt leave I just stepped down from positions I cant hold anymore

Former: A lot of shit dude

• 2 weeks later...