[ACCEPTED] Zeros' Questmaster Application

Zeros

Name: Zeros

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740 | 76561198151315208

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3,638

Timezone: EST

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10

Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I want to join the Quest team simply because it's something that I think I can really excel at, mostly with writing/brainstorming ideas for short missions and experiences. With my experience as a GM, this won't be a challenge at all. Quests are something that almost everybody on the server utilizes now ever since their implementation but we could use more interactive/exciting quests such as Lost Contact (RIP) across BH, Jedi, and Clone that pose more of a challenge and a more exhilarating reward to compensate. Alongside my ability to write and form ideas, I can also pick up development/design quite quickly if I have the time to learn or be taught the method and program to do so. In short, I'd like to join the Quest team in order to apply my skillset to something that really matters.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

• Winner 2

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

GM Leadership

''+1 until I am told I can't +1 quest master apps''

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

+1

Best choice, easily one of if not the most creative person on the server when it comes to events. He would excel in this position.

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 He's made for this fr

Edited by Rizzo
  • Dumb 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

+1. Waiting to apply myself can't wait for the requirements to be removed!!

• Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=