[ACCEPTED] Blazin's Staff Application

blazin

Veteran Admin

RP Name: Blazin | Shaak Ti

Steam ID: 76561198255839733

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become staff to help the server run as smoothly as possible. After seeing the admins in my battalion constantly putting in work, it motivated me to apply for staff and help them out. Joining the staff team would make it a lot easier to host ARC trainings, since I am in rancor, and it would also help me when it comes to hosting Jedi Trials. Since joining in August, I’ve fallen in love with the community and I wanna do whatever I can to help. I have a lot to learn but I’m dedicated to this server and willing to put in the time. Overall becoming a staff member would be a great way for me to give back to the community that I love being a part of. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I’m a junior in college working towards a finance degree. I travel a lot and love learning about different cultures. I’m a very competitive person when it comes to everything I do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No previous experience

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

415 hours

• Winner 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Veteran Admin
15 minutes ago, Bacta said:

+1 but you are NOT gojo

what is your favorite culture

I'm Lebanese so have to go with that

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

GM Leadership

+1 yapper

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1 He stinks 

+1 Yappanese master, he also filed my tax returns last year and now Im being audited

Edited by Drip

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Future Adult!

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree