Lazer's BCMD Neyo Application

Lazer

Steam Name: [SR] Lazer [SA]

RP Name: Shadow K V Lazer|DU MED MSG Lazer

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:174756803

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 91st Reconnaissance Corps

Experience: Vice Admiral Lazer|SPEC REG CMD Lazer|91st Commander Neyo X2|91st XO/Commander Razor/Lazer|Jedi Master Lazer|ST Captain Lazer|Head Admin(Icefuse)|Overseer

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I feel as if I should be 91st commander because of a myriad of reasons:

Working Well With Others: I have always seen myself as a likable person, I have had issues with people in the past and still do but 90% of the time we are able to work them out and be fine in the future. I also like to run my battalion as a stated above very close together and uptight with each other but also have a good compromise with training involved.

Leadership: I have been in many leadership roles with my time on the server. I have been in higher-ranking positions in all possibles fields such as clone trooper, naval and Jedi. I have worked very hard to get to such high positions and have grown from a little CT PVT to a very respectable person. I am almost always with my battalion in events which plays a huge factor since you get to see your men in action as well as use it as a learning experience for not just them but for yourself as well.

I am very level headed, I will not blow your brains out if you do something wrong I will simply confront you and point out the things that you need to improve or change on. I myself do not believe in yelling at people unless completely necessary because of Temper, in my opinion, it causes more issues than it solves. If you keep making the same mistakes over and over again I will just simply remove you if you are in my battalion or talk to a HA+ if it involves staffing I have no desire to fire up an argument that is pointless and will get nowhere I just wasn’t raised that way.

Motivation: I am always willing to work hard to improve something that I believe in, as you can see with the 91st in its current state it needs some help and I feel as if with my right amount of motivation I can bring it back once again. If I truly put my mind to something I know that I can get it done, it may not be the fastest or most effective way in other people's eyes but in my eyes I have a vision for the future and I will go balls to the wall till my very last breath to make that vision become a reality.

Knowledge: I am not the smartest person I will agree but when it comes to adapting to things on the battlefield or training or anything, in general, I am a very fast learner. I am also a gamemaster that is how most of my events work out I set down a base of what I want to happen and let them do the rest and change the storyline along the way, in my opinion, I work very well under pressure maybe even better if you would like to go to that extent. My experience on the server is a very vital thing when it comes to certain things such as knowing the type of people that I want with me and under me, I exceed in that as well as weeding out the so-called “bad people” from the battalions.

I can assure you that I will eliminate all favoritism in the battalion, I know that you hear this with almost every applicant but I promise to you that this is coming from the bottom of my heart. I will also implement many rule changes on training, recruiting, discipline those who have done wrong, and most of all teamwork. I will get the best of the best in the 91st, At this point in time we are looked at as a “minge” battalion and I plan to eliminate all trace and memory of that as I helped do once before with Tomas and Zander. I am not here to hate on the current commander, in fact, me and Bigman are good friends but I am just not pleased with what I am seeing currently, the 91st used to be known as one of the best at one point in time and unfortunately now we are lacking in that respect and part of that is due to our commander never getting on and I myself am able to hold those high expectations that you hold for a commander.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do

Availability: I am available from 3:30 pm Central - 11:00 pm Central on weekdays and 9:00 am Central - 3:00 am Central on weekends.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been with this community since the start so around 6 months

Do you have a microphone?: I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the 91st to be one of the biggest possible battalions when I'm done, When I am finished with my term one of my goals is to have at least 10 people on daily during rush hour and to hold that steady number onto the next Commander Neyo. I would also like to see the 91st getting rid of all inter problems within the battalion no matter the severity of it because as soon as you have a problem with members in the battalion the whole battalion is affected. I would like to see the documents for the 91st being kept up to date and in order unlike in the past where the documents are at least a month out of date. With all of these things go well I feel like the 91st will be in a great shape for a good amount of time and not have to worry about poor numbers and active and dedicated members.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do

For all of those wondering, I do fit the requirements in order to apply for this position I have talked to both Directors as well as the Marshal Commander to make sure.

Edited by Lazer

Pretty much what Nix said, Thexan has been doing constant work with the 91st, pretty much no matter what his other roles are. 

Sorry, but Thexan is clearly the better choice.

EDIT: 91st is not in pretty bad shape right now and they NEED someone who is going to come in and change things up, give some spice to the battalion and get people interested in joining, and you don't seem like that kind of person.I've also had a few interactions with you in the past and I cannot say in any way did it paint you in a positive light.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 Your not even in 91st and tbh THEXAN would be way better for the position considering ur activity rn and  the fact that your not even the 91st currently and basically what the other 2 said

Edited by woeny23

I love you man but I gotta -1. You just came back and you weren't even in 91st (until someone just put you into a high up position for it). Sure you would do good but I am not sure if you will stick around and be active and also other people have worked for that position and deserve it more.

• Agree 2

Lazer, you are a great man, a great leader. But;

Honestly, Thexan has worked very, very hard to get to the position he has gotten to.. Kept the battalion functioning when others could not.

He has stayed with 91st for however long I don't even know. You just joined 91st and instantly got given the rank of Commander.

One of these people definitely do not deserve the position and I'm harshly sticking to my point of dedication.

Sad to say -1, but it is what it is.

I'm sorry mate but your activity and the fact that you were just flat out given the rank of commander is not a good light on you. You seem like a great mate and me and you will meme it up in teamspeak but I'm going to have to stay NEUTRAL.