[Denied] Jumes discord ban appeal

Sixta

Banned

Name: Jumes 
Steam ID: N/A
Ban Reason: unknown, wasn’t disclosed to me. 
Date of Ban: Sept 21st 
Length of Ban: perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: I believe @Xaze or @Woeny
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I dont believe i had broken any discord rules to result in such a punishment. 
Evidence to support your claims: n/A

r4ymo.gif

+1I think he should be unbanned (assuming this appeal is something that is permitted or whatever time has expired - 1 month seems fair to me). As he is still active in the community he should be allowed to be in the community discord to talk with people from other battalions and see server progress such as the GitHub channel.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1 damn y’all be trying ban people on all the platforms. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 seems like y'all are targeting him ngl. Unless I see some evidence on what he did, based on him being banned from the chat box and discord by the same person.. seems like he is being targeted. 

Edited by Cucumber
  • Agree 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Hey!

You actually were the direct cause of several newer members leaving the discord when spamming them. You were also warned, and this resulted in a discord rule change. Due to your past bans and the current circumstances, this ban appeal will be denied for now.

Thanks!

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1