Smuggoss

Name: smugos
Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:195441481

Ban Reason: advertising
Date of Ban: N/A
Length of Ban: perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Slumpp
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I would like to apologize for all of the disturbances I caused in the past. I thought it was funny but it really wasn't. I have changed my behaviour. and I apologize for my making of multiple alt accounts. I genuinely want to come back and try it out again. If I minge, you can go ahead and permaban me again, and every single forums account so I can't appeal it. Please give me a chance.

Evidence to support your claims:

-1 you wont commit to not minging.

• Pay Respect 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

-1 you have 15 Bans. Stay gone.

spacer.png

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Veteran Admin
3 hours ago, Kortnul said:

-1 you have 15 Bans. Stay gone.

spacer.png

-1 Enough Said right here

Instead of alting to avoid your ban you should've just alted and attempted to rejoin the community. 

-1.  Dealt with you several times as staff and you've been arrested more times than ive resigned from 21st. 

If you were truly apologetic you should've written it out here rather than a platonic "im sorry unban me and if i mess up perma me" (again btw)

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 what's the worst that can happen, get banned a 16th time? 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Instead of alting to avoid your ban you should've just alted and attempted to rejoin the community. 

-1.  Dealt with you several times as staff and you've been arrested more times than ive resigned from 21st. 

If you were truly apologetic you should've written it out here rather than a platonic "im sorry unban me and if i mess up perma me" (again btw)

so its ok if i avoid a ban as long as i have good intentions?

Edited by Smuggoss
3 minutes ago, Smuggoss said:

I never got banned for anything related to toxicity or slurs. Then you'd know I wouldn't say or act like that.

Doesn't matter.   

With 15 bans + several alt bans,   You knew what you were doing.

-1  Go find another server to annoy.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

1 hour ago, Smuggoss said:

so its ok if i avoid a ban as long as i have good intentions?

No. I'm saying if you really wanted to join the server, you would've used your alts for a reason other than to continue annoying people

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

15 minutes ago, Mystic said:

No. I'm saying if you really wanted to join the server, you would've used your alts for a reason other than to continue annoying people

If I really wanted to right now I could just make another alt. But I'm not I'm trying to appeal this I want to give the server another chance.

• Management

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

You may attempt another appeal in 30 days.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk