DU

cpt.atomic

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

no I’m a dad now leave me alone 

• Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

spacer.png

no I’m a dad now leave me alone 

Same 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

To be honest, as much as I'd LOVE to see DU back as it was my first ever battalion I was apart of way back when. There is only one group of people that have successfully ran DU in the past 2 years or so in my opinion and none of them play anymore nor care to. DU was good when it was good, however bringing it back is like beating a dead horse. All brining it back will do is ruin the memory of what it once was... you will never get the DU back that there once was. As much as I hate to say it and as much as I'd love to be apart of DU again, brining it back would be dumb.

Edited by Cucumber
  • Confused 1
  • Bruh 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

3 hours ago, Cucumber said:

To be honest, as much as I'd LOVE to see DU back as it was my first ever battalion I was apart of way back when. There is only one group of people that have successfully ran DU in the past 2 years or so in my opinion and none of them play anymore nor care to. DU was good when it was good, however brining it back is like beating a dead horse. All brining it back will do is ruin the memory of what it once was... you will never get the DU back that there once was. As much as I hate to say it and as much as I'd love to be apart of DU again, brining it back would be dumb.

True I wish Slak would come back

• Funny 1

🌓🌙

On 10/20/2023 at 9:51 AM, Cucumber said:

To be honest, as much as I'd LOVE to see DU back as it was my first ever battalion I was apart of way back when. There is only one group of people that have successfully ran DU in the past 2 years or so in my opinion and none of them play anymore nor care to. DU was good when it was good, however bringing it back is like beating a dead horse. All brining it back will do is ruin the memory of what it once was... you will never get the DU back that there once was. As much as I hate to say it and as much as I'd love to be apart of DU again, brining it back would be dumb.

@Razen lol

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

On 10/20/2023 at 9:51 AM, Cucumber said:

I know right? Razen did such a good job.

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

27 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I know right? Razen did such a good job.

I don't know who Razen is lol. But yeah I heard he did amazing too.

Edited by Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |