Improcco Company Lead Major Gett

RP Rank: 
Major

Steam ID:

Battalion you are applying for:
41st Elite Corps

Experience:

41st Elite Corp
When I joined the server, the 41st were the first battalion I joined and it was mostly because of the interest I have in the lore/RP of the 41st.

41st Green Company
Upon reaching the rank of Sergeant after about a week, I got recruited to Green Company. I spent most of my time in Green Company by doing BARC trainings and using the BARC in general. The 41st didn't have any active Green Company members doing BARC trainings, at that time. I did as many BARC trainings per day due to the lack of BARC trainings in general. To put this into perspective, I accomplished about 10+ BARC trainings and 5 entertainments for the 41st during my first two weeks on the server.

41st Improcco Company Fi
I applied for Improcco Company because of their background and RP potential. The elite and spec ops stuff, that was what was really interesting to me. After my application was accepted, I became Fi, the medic of Improcco. This was something new for me, doing MED RP. But I enjoyed it, for a time.

41st Improcco Company Gett.

When I joined Improcco as Fi, we had only 2 active members. But, shortly after, Nye resigned, leaving me in Improcco by myself. I was chosen to be Improcco Company leader Gett due to my activity as a 41st trooper in general, as well as the leadership qualities that I displayed. I quickly got Improcco Company up to 5 members (full). I began doing weekly trainings and making sure Improcco got active. I took responsibility for Improcco, both in game and out of game. Improcco Company is the most active subunit in the 41st and all spots remain filled. Under my direction, members of Improcco are dedicated to their RP characters and are really active. I focused on discipline and engaging in RP. I did that by making sure the tryout was hard, but also that the person who applied was fit for the role. It should be someone who is active and who is willing to do the RP that is required in Improcco Company.

While in Improcco, I made sure to keep leading the 41st, alongside our other officers,  while our BCMD wasn't there, making sure we were active, doing Battalion-specific trainings and entertainments for the 41st. Since the time I got Gett, 1 month ago, til now, I’ve made sure to boost the amount of Alien Translations training done by me and the other troopers in the sub unit. In the past month, during my time as Gett, I have held 30 trainings. About 11 of these were Battalion-specific trainings and the rest being general trainings/patrols for the 41st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I see some work that has to be done with the 41st when speaking of activity. We had a great boost at the start of this month, being an active battalion in prime time. It all sadly went down.

The reason I should become the BCMD is based on my activity as well as my discipline. My time as an officer/senior officer, I’ve spent a lot of time with the current commander trying to bring up the activity within our officer/NCO core. I’ve been leading the battalion while our BCMD was inactive and made sure the discipline was in order in our battalion. I make time both in game and out of game for the battalion, to make sure everything is handled.

I feel like I am the right candidate, at the moment, due to my dedication and time to the battalion since joining. I do my best making sure the 41st is active and that we are doing our battalion trainings and interacting with the other battalions. I keep following up on everything happening in the NCO/Officer core. I make sure to poke them, when they are inactive or not doing anything, as well as everything else that I have achieved.

In my time as a 41st trooper I’ve accomplished a couple of things. In my first month, I became 41st of the Month, due to my activity and dedication to battalion trainings. I also worked closely with the current Commander, Tetra, making sure our requirements and promotion system is working properly, making sure everything is logged, and coming up with suggestions for further improvements.

I believe that I could show the battalion and the rest of the server what an active Gree can do; a Gree who is open for every form of feedback and only wants the best for the battalion and the server. A Gree that will do his best to get the activity up in the battalion, making sure 41st is active at events, deployments and most important having active BARC and Alien translation trainings done. 

Availability:
This month
Every day 12 pm EST - 9 pm EST

After this month
Weekdays (Monday - wednesday) 12 pm EST - 5 pm EST
Weekends (Thursday, Friday Saturday) 1 pm EST - 9 pm EST

Availablity on discord: Pretty much always except the times I am sleeping or out the my son and wife.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
348:41:42.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

When my term ends, I want and will make sure that we have a stable number of active 41st troopers. I want to make sure that the battalion is ready for the next BCMD as an active battalion. I want to make sure that the officers and the NCOs are doing a greater job. Having an active 41st battalion is my goal. But activity is not all. I also want a 41st, that is doing more stuff and overall active within events, training and patrols. I want to up the roleplay in the 41st. Roleplay is an important part of the server and the battalion. I want the 41st to interact more with other battalions and do more joint trainings. It will be a process, but I’ve already been working on that, since getting the rank of Major.

But how will I do this?...

41st perspective from other battalions
Other battalions' views on the 41st is an important step for me. I am and want to continue building on the relationship towards other battalions, making sure they know that the 41st is open to do stuff together, have fun in down times and do joint trainings. I also want to make sure that they know we are open for any kind of feedback and complaints, if there are any.

In my time as a Major, I’ve kept pushing the 41st to join open patrols, sim trainings and other activities with other battalions. This is an important part for me due to the time when I was a PVT-SGT. Things were rarely hosted within the 41st, making members join and leave. We had some officers doing a wonderful job, but other than that, the activity was pretty dead most of the time of the day. I want to show the other BCMDs that I am open for collaborations between our battalions and any kind of feedback they may have. Being a BCMD also requires the ability to work with other battalions and CMDs, which is a thing I’ve been working on for a while now.

Within the 41st
A problem I would like to acknowledge is the lack of NCO/Officer work in the battalion. This has been a problem since I joined the battalion, having only a couple of entertainment trainings for the battalion. I’ve been working on NCO/Officer core. The things I’ve done and will be doing is making sure our current requirement system for promotion is working as it should. Making sure that any active 41st trooper, doing a good job with trainings should be rewarded and placed in their right rank. Updating the current requirements system with the current commander makes sure that it isn’t easy to climb the ranks, but it also makes the experience more fun and challenging. Because having a requirement system for the NCO/Officers, will make them do more trainings/entertainments if they want to climb the ranks. This will also help with the overall plan of having an active battalion doing trainings and other activities. Together with the current officers/senior officers I’ve implemented a reward system. This was due to my time after I got the ‘41st of the month’. This is a good motivation for the NCOs/SNCOS to keep doing the good work, gaining a title within the battalion and also getting the recognition they deserve. We will begin to end each month with a new ‘41st of the month’ giving them a reward for their work.

Another thing I’ve experienced within the 41st is that we only have specific officers/seniorofficers doing activities for the battalion. I do not want to push a quota or anything, but if I get BCMD I would want to make sure that every officer and senior officer are doing their required work, otherwise someone else who is more fit will be replacing them. Our requirement system will help me monitor this, by looking at how many activities and trainings each trooper is doing.

Discipline wise I would want to make sure that every trooper in the 41st is an active professional in RP related activities. I want them to be respectful towards other battalions. In open invitations I’d want the 41st to be open to help and join other battalions in activities and training, when we’re not doing anything important.

Our intel team and everything happening outside the game is doing good. The thing that needs work is the activity ingame where I will be doing most of the work as the BCMD with my officers. I want to make sure that we have daily/weekly activities and trainings. Last week I added a temporary rule where I want the NCO/SNCO/Officers to do trainings, activity, BARC, AT trainings and other stuff to keep the battalion active, as long as there are 2 or more 41st active. Activity brings more recruits for the battalion and it also makes it more enjoyable for current troopers to be in the battalion.

Every month I post a feedback form which the troopers fill out. This feedback form contains suggestions, complaints, opinions and ideas for the battalion. Last Feedback form that I posted was a success giving the last BCMD a good idea of what to do. Since the last BCMD we’ve been getting a lot of new troopers and therefore a new feedback form will be important for the current commander and the next BCMD. Listening to the troopers is an important part of leading the 41st.

BARC trainings and AT trainings
Barc and AT training are an important part of the 41st. This gives other troopers the ability of using the BARC and doing alien translation. At this moment before applying for BCMD. We’ve already started doing more BARC and AT training. I will ensure that this happens more. It is important that troopers in the server have the ability to get the training more often. The BARC and AT Trainings are part of our new requirements system, which will boost the amount of trainings made by the 41st troopers. Currently in the 41st and since joining the battalion, it's been Green Company who does the BARC trainings and Improcco Company doing the Alien translation trainings. I would like to change this, giving every trained 41st trooper the ability to do BARC and Alien translation trainings, to make sure these trainings are done daily.

Subunits

Green Company:
I would like to impose more sub unit exclusive trainings and activity in Green Company. GC is currently the easiest sub unit to join, which at the moment only gives you camouflage armor. I want to focus on bringing the recon RP into the 41st. I will do that by making the sub unit leader do more sub unit exclusive trainings and patrols to keep them active. Making sure they do their recon part in deployments and events, to show other battalions and other 41st troopers that Green company is an active sub unit.

Improcco Company:
Since becoming the Improcco company leader, I’ve been focusing on RP and exclusive activities for the Improcco company. I want the next Improcco Company leader to focus more on the RP part of the characters, since every character of Improcco Company has a background. I want them to know the responsibility of their position and bring the RP to a high level. At the moment Improcco Company tryout is the hardest one in the 41st. The tryout contains RP, Tech RP, EOD RP and some shooting. I would want the next Gett to continue doing this and putting more work towards the RP. 

Concluding everything

Besides from all the things i just wrote. I would start keeping my activity as it is. I will keep leading the 41st as I am doing it. But I will also begin doing some more work with other BCMDs to improve the work overall. Making sure our officers and NCOs do the work. If any ‘hole’ in the battalion needs to be filled, I will make sure that is done. You will get an active Gree for the next 3 months doing his best to achieve what is best for the 41st and the server in general. I will be open for any feedback and suggestions from other battalions and doing my best to work closely with the high command. I do not have the biggest experience in the server. I’ve only been a part of the 41st. But my motivation and dedication is there, and I will do my best as the BCMD of the 41st.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Gurk

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

I remember when you joined the batt you were putting in work and still havent stopped grinding for the 41st i know you can do it and i know you can lead 41st to victory and HUGE +1 just dont do a spaghetti and we gucci 

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

I'll only +1 this if you promise to actually play the server when you get the position

+1.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 great staff member and member of the community overall, I have faith in you.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Head Admin

+1 
VERY well written app, sounds like you have a lot of gas in the tank and the energy to be an active Gree. Love this guy in and out of game (if you go inactive on your new 212th jedi I will be very sad)

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1 such an amazing and fun guy to be around. I really hope you get it.

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk