104th BCMD CC-3636 Wolffe

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:0:239387446 & 76561198439040620

Battalion you are applying for:
104th BCMD Wolffe.

How many terms you've held the position?:
One full term.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:
I would say the biggest reason I wish to stay in the position of BCMD Wolffe is the drive I have for the battalion as a whole. I think that I am in the right mindset and am ready to take on the task of doing another 3 months in the position! My officer core currently fully supports the idea of me going for a second term. With my second term, I wish to reach new goals and achieve new accomplishments. Finally, for a more personal reason, I have really enjoyed being in the position from the roleplay to the interactions I have with others on the server has given me a drive and a passion to play the server more than ever.

Current availability:
My work schedule varies each week, usually 5 days a week as well as in Discord basically 24/7. (Besides when I’m sleeping)

What have you achieved within your battalion during your past term?:
-  Achieved Battalion of the Month for the month of March.
- Achieved Full Sub-units (Wolfpack & Dire Squad)
- Achieved over 100 recruits during my term.
- Achieved an Active officer core.
- Built a new and promising Officer core.
- Revised all 104th documents.
- Reworked the entire discord.
- Put forth Officer requirements to ensure the quality of the officer core.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion?:

Activity:
So something I am big on within the battalion is activity, it is always something I look at when I see future officers in the battalion or someone moving up in the battalion. Currently, the 104th activity has been a little bipolar recently and a way that I have been trying to encourage that is our monthly goals I have set giving out rewards such as credits for those who have the most recruits and trainings for the month!

Wolfpack:
Wolfpack is the heart and soul of 104th and always has been with it being the most prominent sub-unit in the battalion as well as the first one. One thing that I would like to improve with the sub-unit would be giving them more things to do because as of now they are really just a jetpack sub-unit and I believe since they have those jetpacks, I would like to work with the 212th and possibly get some boarding trainings done so that they can work on boarding rp a little more since it would be easier for them. With the hopeful addition, it would add to the already existing requirements to join Wolfpack. I believe that right now Wolfpack is filled with very trusted and quality people that do what is best for the sub-unit and battalion as a whole while being led by my only Commander Tac/Comet.

Dire Squad:
The main goals I have for the sub-unit right now have been put into place during my first term such as putting in a model suggestion for them as of right now the only member of Dire Squad that has his own unique model is Tracer and that is because he used to be apart of Wolfpack. Dire Squad is a little bit of a newer sub-unit to the server and it has taken up a lot of my time during my first term setting changes into place such as getting them on the negotiation hierarchy. I think with the current leadership in place which is Deathtiger he has been open to new ideas for the sub-unit to give them more of a purpose on the server. Dire Squad tryouts are currently being reworked to make them more focused on the training that are required to join (Negotiation, EOD, and Tech).

Professionalism:
So something that I have been slowly working on in the battalion as of recently has been professionalism because I believe that everyone should have fun on the server obviously, but to an extent. I want 104th to be a place that people go to because we take no bullshit and aren’t known for being “mingy” or known for doing stupid stuff like that. So a way I am going to enforce more professionalism is by setting standards as an officer core and leading the newer recruits and NCOs/Enlisted by example and enforcing our discipline rules.

Officer Core:
The officer core in the battalion has been in a bit of a rough patch as of recently since the battalion lost a majority of our structure unfortunately. Every single one of my officers are new to their positions or at least somewhat new. I have spoken with the majority of the officers about what they would want to see from me and what I would want to see from them in our most recent officer meeting which was last weekend. One way that I believe that my new officer team has been able to flourish is the requirements that I put into place during the beginning of my term and have been continuing to enforce throughout my term. Finally, I believe that my officers have the drive and dedication to the battalion as the majority of them are new blood which also breaks bad habits that my former officer may have had.

Battalion Mindset:
This is a big one that I mainly focus on in the battalion because I feel it is one of the best qualities a battalion should have. The mindset I want to set forth for the 104th is positive and I want each individual person in the battalion making attempts to better not only themselves but the battalion as a whole. I want each person to be willing to work with people in and outside of the battalion to help build relations and hopefully strive for the best. This is one of the big things that got us battalion of the month for the month of March. We had each person working to give 104th the best image that the 104th can be with trainings actively being hosted and just overall positive interactions with other players on the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I understand.

PSA: I can’t write sentences let alone applications so if anything is confusing feel free to ask!

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1. One of the best BCMDs to grace the server lately. He has unfinished plans it would be stupid not to let him finish them. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1, best of luck! Clutch Moment.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

GM Leadership

+1. This guy has been trying to establish trainings and missions between the MECHS. I've only had good interactions with him

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Head Admin

+1 great commander, leads well, overall great guy. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 An amazing leader. You've done great work!

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

GM Leadership

+2

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 IU love you clutch <3

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED