Joe's Attack Regimental Commander Application

Joe

Steam Name:

XSilentJoe

RP Name:

TRO CT PVT Chillada (Ex-Senior Attack & Defence Brigade Commander Joe)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:78901331

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience: 

PVT-CPT

I have plenty of experience in the attack battalion during my time in the Galactic Marines all the way up to the rank of Captain, I know the importance of most or all Attack battalions that i fought along side with as how they take on things when in combat and which i would now be able to utilize each of them with the best proficiency possible, I also have watched the best officers become commander and have taken note of their methods as to how to inspire people to get things done and to organize, these people include Tank, Gene, Trifero, and most importantly Medic who were all great example of excellent leadership and i have taken their standards into consideration , i should note that the battalion is all about professionalism, honor, respect, and integrity, it was a big step for me to transfer out, but i did it for the sake of a new experience.

SGT- BCMD

After transferring out of the Galactic Marines to 5th Fleet, I was a Sargent due to rank transfer terms and shown initiative as well as consideration for my battalion members due to the slight lack of leadership or officers being active, (No offence to those i am referring to, IRL stuff is more important and I don't blame them) after the final decision was made to become XO after showing a huge concern for our battalions numbers i began to start promoting people to their respective ranks, created a new tryout doc for everyone to refer to as well as to make other documents involving training my men how to deal with certain situations in a professional manner rather than auto arresting and to always issue out warning before making an arrest, this has brought other battalions to respect and appreciate us more as i have received many comments as to how i commanded the battalion. During this time now I had received the rank of Commander of 5th fleet which was a huge honor to have and one not to be taken for granted. I immediately started to worked alongside my men for new ideas on how we can better improve the battalion as well as with working closely with Naval, doing this created plenty of opportunities within 5th Fleet such as Interrogations, updating security records, etc. All of this helped increased our numbers and maintain peace and order on the Venator, To sum it all up, i helped a battalion that was in the mud and raised it into something with a lot more potential and shown to work plenty of times with documents. 

Warrant Officer Chief Quarter Master

Another thing to note, as a 5th Fleet commander, I was given a role in Naval as well as Chief Quarter Master title, which means i had to make armor checks on battalions from the heads, chest, arms, and legs, their weaponry as well as any special equipment, after inspections i would have to make reports in the documents, another one of my roles as Naval was to lead during an event should no higher rank be on, thus allowing me to lead battalions from point A to B and to issue out Defcons, I believe this was an important role and experience for me to have for applying for this position as it allows me to know how to manage battalions.

Attack Regimental Commander (3.5 months of experience)

During my term I have been the most active Regimental CMD on the server which allowed me to oversee my battalions efficiently, i have dealt with infighting in multiple cases in a battalions and seen them being resolved regardless of the nature,  out of respect I will not name the battalions for they know who they are, including the one i helped guide them into getting new leadership into their battalion which allowed them to thrive to be successful and make new arrangements such as implementing new documents to better organize their battalion as well as tryout docs to allow easier access into the battalion while maintaining quality.

While in this role I have realize how close you become to each battalion and get to know people here and there, which make communication a lot more easier as i strive to not only be seen as as a Regimental CMD but also as a friend. I had some instances when a member of a battalion was going through a tough time in his/her life and i took the time out of my day to listen and give the best advice possible.

Senior Attack & Defence Brigade Commander (1 Term/ 2 Months)

During my time as Senior Commander I handled very similar duties when i was a Regimental Commander, I handle Battalion matters, involved myself in battalion meetings of all kinds, heard concerns of the people in or out of my regiment and did what i could to see their needs met. I involved myself in Commander Application interviews and payed close attention to all the applicants apply for them.  Sadly I did not do as good as of a job as i had hoped and fell to inactivity which crippled me, but I hope to show improvement by re-doing a Regimental Term.

I also bring a good, outgoing, and professional attitude at all times, and when it comes to serious matters, i tend to be very persistent such as messaging someone for an answer or following up with someone regarding a recent request or topic. Also I tend to be very active on the Synergy forums and constantly watch the website as well as have my google drive always open and ready to use.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I would love this opportunity to keep the Attack regiments active in gameplay as well as their structure. I would also hope to involve myself more with the battalion as i did in the past, making sure I socialize myself with everyone in the battalion to let them know that I am there for them if they have any needs or concerns they wish to address, it be public or privately. I would like to help all the battalions remain active thorough simulations or physical training. 

Another reason that is important to me that is that I want to redeem myself from past errors when i was Senior Commander, everyone deserved better than what I displayed during my term there, so I have taken a step back in hopes this position will show people that i am more capable in my abilities to lead as well as to be active in a high command position and to show that I can help improve battalions.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I do understand the lore of the 501st, TC, 212th, Ghost Company, 2ndAC, Galactic Marines, and Kellers Unit.

Availability:

My Job has me working at 6AM to 2:30PM, but won't be home till 3PM Central Time, I can give about 3-6 hours of my time to the Server at least 5 days out of the week if not everyday. But I AM ALWAYS ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK AND DISCORD.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server

-First Attack Regimental and Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander

-Vet Admin Rank on the Server.

-Trainer Officer (Oversee Trainers to make sure they are Training CC's Properly as well as to Host TR Tryouts two times or more a week)

-Game Maker (Host various events for multiple battalions in order to keep them engaged in immersive gameplay and have fun.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

The way they have always been! the best, Self-Efficient but this time with more improved communication among their members as well as their other battalions within their Regiment. As well as to make sure they have Officers and NCO meetings so that all concerns of any kind can be addressed.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: 

I plan on Improving relations between battalions by getting together with the BCMD or Commanders of each battalion and have them take on sims together, or if need be, make an event that can evolve around them, causing them to work together, along with having them share battalion exercises.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I DO UNDERSTAND THAT IF I GO INACTIVE I WILL BE REMOVED FROM MY POSITION.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: 

I Understand.

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Developer

+1

As much as it is the fact of inactivity that can grasp the -1s, this is a chance for Joe to rebuild. He can prove himself in activity and work back up to what he was/wanted to be.

I trust in you Joe, try to be active.

• Agree 1

+1. Contrary to what some say, Joe saved our BCMDs sanity in his most desperate hour. He made certain no disrespect was being thrown around inside the battalion on his watch, and is someone I can easily talk to. I also believe joe has seen the error of his ways and his activity has gone back to what is required of the position.

-2ndAC Lead CPT Barlex

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

+FUCKING1 PAPA JOE!

You're a great support for the BCMDs (I know that from personal experience) with a lot of knowledge and a great understanding of management situations. You'll get the job done and I think you'll prove all the haters wrong by showing them the kickass Joe that I know! I know that when I need someone I can go to you and this is something HIGHLY important for a Regimental Commander and above. I wanna add more but don't know what to say hehe. Good luck man, I got your back just like you had mine when I needed it. JOE ALL THE WAY!

-212th Batt. Commander Cody/BlackMamba

• Agree 1
On 12/22/2017 at 4:19 AM, XSilentJoe said:

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server

-First Attack Regimental and Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander

-Vet Admin Rank on the Server.

-Trainer Officer (Oversee Trainers to make sure they are Training CC's Properly as well as to Host TR Tryouts two times or more a week)

-Game Maker (Host various events for multiple battalions in order to keep them engaged in immersive gameplay and have fun.

wasnt billiam the first Senior AD Brigade CMD?

neutral anyways 

Edited by Nap
On 12/23/2017 at 1:12 PM, MarX said:

-1 Inactive and didn't handle the 212th Civil War very well 

This is a incorrect Statement if anything. I was in the war, and there was not one soul who could stop me from wrecking havoc! If there is ever a war get me and I will attack once again

Also +1 Love you

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

So ima have to -1 This, I know this is your 2nd chance but since people have pointed out to you that your inactive you havent tried to make it any better I have seen you on the server once , Ive only seen you in ts muted in a channel by yourself, While I know that you are an amazing attack reg, You just havent done anything to show the people that you are active again

5 hours ago, woeny23 said:

So ima have to -1 This, I know this is your 2nd chance but since people have pointed out to you that your inactive you havent tried to make it any better I have seen you on the server once , Ive only seen you in ts muted in a channel by yourself, While I know that you are an amazing attack reg, You just havent done anything to show the people that you are active again

Same reason. -1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately your application has been declined.
This is due to your low activity and low involvement in server affairs,
as well as the negative feedback/comments made on this post.

You may re-apply for an open position after 1/27/2018

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1