Replace the Jedi Briefing room with a Brig

Mystic

Name: Mystic l Luminara Unduli

RP Rank: Overseer

Suggestion: Take the empty Briefing room across the Ceremony Room and replace it with a brig for TG and Jedi to use for RP and detainment

Implementation: Requires Development

Lore: Temple Guard detained people in the Temple.  We had something very useful and similar on the Tython temple on Anaxas

The room to replace 
image.png

What we're asking for (ish)

image.png

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

W +1 Literally Jedi Rizz. Omegalul RP moment time to fun Shadow gonna commit crimes of war here

• Dumb 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Head Admin

How many props are being used?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

How many props are being used?

For this? No idea. Like 6ish? It's just props we'd rather use elsewhere.

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

+1 please we need a brig to the temple.

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1. Temple Guard and Shadow desperately need holding cells for their RP and immersion. It makes a lot of sense.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Banned

This might be possible? Depends on how the room is made. I'll check next time I do a batch of edits

To elaborate on that; the walls, ceilings, floors, and trims around the halls of the jedi temple are all big groups of props. This means that some rooms end up being attached to other rooms, so deleting one room might break the other. Might not be the case for this particular room though!

Edited by Jayarr
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, Jayarr said:

This might be possible? Depends on how the room is made. I'll check next time I do a batch of edits

To elaborate on that; the walls, ceilings, floors, and trims around the halls of the jedi temple are all big groups of props. This means that some rooms end up being attached to other rooms, so deleting one room might break the other. Might not be the case for this particular room though!

In this sense since this temple is a copy/paste of the Venator temple would we be better off suggesting a copy of another temple? or just putting in a suggestion for a custom temple?

Not asking if you would or if i should, but if its a pain in the ass/impossible to edit, it would be a long term idea to relieve that issue if more suggestions were to arise in the future

We also don't necessarily want to delete it, just to add a brig like section to it for detainment. If that's doable without removing the whole room that is acceptable.

Edited by Mystic

Banned
3 hours ago, Mystic said:

In this sense since this temple is a copy/paste of the Venator temple would we be better off suggesting a copy of another temple? or just putting in a suggestion for a custom temple?

Not asking if you would or if i should, but if its a pain in the ass/impossible to edit, it would be a long term idea to relieve that issue if more suggestions were to arise in the future

We also don't necessarily want to delete it, just to add a brig like section to it for detainment. If that's doable without removing the whole room that is acceptable.

Meh, if I'm asked to make a whole new temple then I will. I think this ones fine, infact when I was playing it was hardly utilized at all so I didn't see much harm in its current state

It all comes down to whats voted upon and accepted in the server suggestions. I just be makin the shit :redthumbsup:

• Friendly 1
52 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

Meh, if I'm asked to make a whole new temple then I will. I think this ones fine, infact when I was playing it was hardly utilized at all so I didn't see much harm in its current state

It all comes down to whats voted upon and accepted in the server suggestions. I just be makin the shit :redthumbsup:

sounds good. Jedi be poppin off nowadays. Hopefully you pop in during a deployment sometime. 

Anyways thank you for the insight.

• 3 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.