Reviving the Dead

Synergy

• System

Name: Centurion XXI

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117159475

Who helped (If applicable): Kaiser, Wheezy, Mordecai

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): You guys are being sent to anaxes to scout out and assist a civilian science base. We have reports of many life forms however we got a distress beacon from the base.The life forms we picked up on seem to be normal in every way we can scan for. We are unsure what exactly you will be running into. You guys will be in full control of what happens from this point forward as we will not be able to help in any kind of way. The overall mission objective is to find you sent the distress beacon and help them in any way possible.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/2/2 - Could've definitely been spiced up, Usually zombie involved events are kinda sleeper ngl. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management

3/3/4

Zombie shootemup was pretty basic gameplay. Nothing crazy.

Even being involved with the story a little with the EJs  it was still a wee bit confusing. I know a lot of the players were also confused.

Performance wasn't too bad.

I'd personally brief battalion leaders prior to actually swapping the map. That way they could be a little more prepared and ready instead of being super confused.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk