Heart - Anaxes has fallen

Synergy

• System

Name: Vokara Che

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:213885987 (Woods) & Bad Dog & Zin

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_03MPL7LN75Fgvbk7L-8jqjIT87kMqlBPAtpC7CKa34/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): See Document: The troopers restore power to Anaxes and discover the waterfall is the source of their problems. A sith lord was behind the prior attack. All ended with a Republic victory.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/2 (Def not Hearts fault on server performance. But I give honest ratings)

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

5/5/1

I liked the thought of the event and the creativity, unfortunately the performance of the server was the only flaw and that's not your fault.

Edited by Nescoh
adding thoughts

Formerly: Coruscant Guard Snow, Temple Guard Gatekeeper V

spacer.png

1/3/1

The care and ideas were there, but I just couldn't play.

The server was laggy as hell, basically a consistent slide show throughout the entire thing, it ended up having a chunk of people just straight up crashing.

I couldn't find any fun in the event and ended up getting so lost as to what was going on I gave up trying to play.

I imagine this could've been better executed if the event server was around, and so many deployments wouldn't be so rushed in the future.

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

5/4/1

I believe this is the most RP orientated full server deployment that I have been apart of. Unfortunately it wasn't able to be executed correctly due to limitations but I think it was a great idea and could've been an amazing event! (Big Heart fan btw)

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

1/4/1 Great idea but just gameplay and lag really pulled it down

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

3/4/2

Could use a lot more organization regarding the regiments. Everyone was just everywhere and it caused way too many casualties that could have been avoided as well as chaos for others that were actually trying to plan around what was going on. For a MASS DEPLOYMENT OF THE WHOLE SERVER (110 people) each regiment could of had a specific area to do things in.

Edited by AspectDivinity

Gameplay: 2/5

Care and Effort: 4/5 

Server Performance: 1/5

Performance issues not your fault. This map runs well up to a certain point and we clearly exceeded that point. This was a good idea and a lot of the issues are things that just came from having 100 people there that are all having their own ideas at the same time.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I’m glad everyone enjoyed the concept, but the lag was even painful for me to watch. A sort of regret always goes over me when I see a ton of people laggin like today, like I said in debrief the event was with the idea that 40-50 people would deploy on a Wednesday, not 100. So I couldn’t just whip up a million regiments worth of ideas.

But trust me, I have in the past and Will host multi-faceted deployments in the future.

Edited by Heart
  • Winner 1