Perks/Skill tree suggestion

Head Admin

Name: Rohan | A'den | Haon Haa'taylir

RP Rank: SPC/Guild Marshal

Suggestion: Adding a progressive skill tree for clone, civillians, and navy through the use of the WiltOS leveling system already in the server.

Implementation: Creation of a system where people can use their skill points on their clone, naval, or civillian job to choose from a set of perks. I excluded jedi due their usage of the skill tree already and don't know if there can be a thing where it merges the two types. These are all examples and not fully thought out, but put here as ideas and can be expanded upon.

+5% damage against NPCs
2% speed, x amount of HP on kill of NPC
x % amount of XP on kill of NPC
x amount of XP on vehicle kills
x amount of armor on kill of NPC
Grenade throwing distance increase
Jetpack fuel increase by x % amount

Lore: Applicable lore

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Hi

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1 sounds like more contect for everyone if that get's added

+1 anything to get people to do more on the server. I hope they review the Jedi Trees at the same time.

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Head Admin
16 hours ago, Xiao said:

+1 Would be something cool to impliment if it could be done. Add some customization and other things but problems could arise and make meta's around having the best talents made is the biggest problem I see

I think a counter-action for it may be to have a choice of 1 or 2 different skills and put the most OP ones within the same choice so you have to pick whatever applies to your current situation

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife