Bbstine's Resignation from Staff (fuck this was a hard thing to do)

Bbstine

Name: Bbstine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123229741

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 12/22/17

Reason for leaving: Recently I've just been thinking about the old days in which I wasn't staff and had so much fun. Lately my will to play on the server has been diminished, and I just want to take off the burden of what I have been doing for the past 2 months with the Staff Program and the Trainer Program. Of course I've had fun with being staff, I just think my time is over, although I never got that damn office I dreamed about ;'(. I just want to focus on my Jedi and the future of what I can do with it.

Farewells: @woeny23 Thank you buddy for being there in my early staff career, and thanks for helping me out with my final decision.

@Medic I originally was going to speak to you about all of this because I thought you'd have a lot to say about it, but! You gave me advice of what I should do with my future on this server.

@Dargon You actually showed me how to stand up and actually stand for my decisions on the server other than being guided, thank you for that.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God Dear baby boy, daddy loves you for who you are.

@Ryx This means I'll be helping out more.

@Washington You were definitely a turning point in my staff career in which I turned a staff problem into a personal problem, which was extremely unprofessional and I hope you can forgive me for that.

@Naavi You probably don't pay attention anymore to the forums, but still, I just want to thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity to put myself out to the server and be one of the big boys :^)

@Kirara You're doing great, keep going.

@Jackson <3

@Freck Hey little buddy, you were one of the people I aspired to be on the server, and you just keep doing you man.

@Max You showed me what it's like to have fun on the server when I first joined, and you were the first person I looked at when I joined the server. I saw a Palpatine that wasn't staff, only VIP, and that there inspired me. (Be more active please dad.)

@Ginyu You gave me the confidence to do this, we miss you on the server, come back eventually please ;'(

To the rest of the people I didn't @, my fingers hurt, and I just want to relax now, just know I didn't intentionally forget anyone, It's just a difficult thing to do.

#RevivePoofHesBleedingOut

99984196f0b4e6b438dd55222aab9701.png

Edited by Bbstine
forgot ginyu lol get beaned

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 buddy great meme keep memeing welcome to the non staff life <3

I'm gonna set your pirate ship on fire. But fr you're a cool and influential person and helped me out on multiple occasions good luck with your non staff adventures :)

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 1 month later...