Battalion of the Month for March 2023!

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for March 2023?

andreas-bazylewski-art-plo-koon-the-104t

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion!

104th may have had a rocky start at the beginning of March but have since turned it around leading to some really good activity and numbers. Their comeback since the appointment of their new BCMD has resulted in 30 new recruits to the battalion, 28 trainings/entertainments being hosted, 19 AT-TE/TX-130 trainings also being hosted, and 32 CRs being trained by members of the 104th. While these numbers may not be crazy they are the perfect example of a battalion pushing forward despite the disadvantages they may have and striving to constantly be better. For this we have decided to bestow them the honor of Battalion of the Month of March 2023! Good work 104th but make sure to keep that momentum going

@Clutch@Cronis@Sina@Mystic

Joint Trainings

We want to start looking for more joint trainings being hosted. Battalions that take initiative in setting up joint trainings with other battalions will definitely land on HC's radar. We wanna see some battalions branch out and interact more with the rest of the server rather than staying all bottled up and by themselves. 

Clone Recruits

Remember that SGT+ can also get setup to train new CRs which is counted towards BOTM! Make sure to remind your guys and push for them to take advantage of this system because a lot of the time new players join the battalion of the person that trained them so it could also help with recruitment too. (Just make sure you aren't actively fishing when training people. Never promote your battalion during trainings and never ask if they want to join your battalion!)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

where are the rest of the stats? Thought it was all public

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

GG @Clutch

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
10 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

where are the rest of the stats? Thought it was all public

I have not once posted every battalions stats in these posts idk where you got that info

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I cannot wait to strive to be even better next month! Shout out to the other battalion putting in good work and effort!spacer.png

Edited by Clutch

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

I would like to remind the community for BOTM that there are many many factors that go into the voting for BOTM

For context it is all of HC that votes and debates on the topic, it is all RCMD+, we gather all stats and evaluate our experiences and in general try to deliberate some things that shows what the battalions did this month

Key Things that we see that isn't fully "written" through stats can be

-Positive and Healthy Battalion

-Improvement from last month (For ME at least i look at this the most, seeing battalions bounce back for ME is something that i put a lot of weight to my personal vote, when they can establish themselves, this is just me though, i am not all of HC)

-Good RP 

-Consistency in community numbers

This is just a small handful, like anything that HC does we do our best to make sure all sides is talked about in general, I have seen some small toxicity which saddens me, we are a community, this is a PVE server, we should be celebrating battalions that are getting BOTM not trying to psycho-analyze them, I urge everyone that didn't like the results to focus on your battalion and be the best you guys can be while being positive towards the future of our community

• Informative 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

104th may have had a rocky start at the beginning of March but have since turned it around leading to some really good activity and numbers. Their comeback since the appointment of their new BCMD has resulted in 30 new recruits to the battalion, 28 trainings/entertainments being hosted, 19 AT-TE/TX-130 trainings also being hosted, and 32 CRs being trained by members of the 104th. While these numbers may not be crazy they are the perfect example of a battalion pushing forward despite the disadvantages they may have and striving to constantly be better. For this we have decided to bestow them the honor of Battalion of the Month of March 2023! Good work 104th but make sure to keep that momentum going

I help them get them numbers before i left to help 501st

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

18 hours ago, Marvel said:

I have not once posted every battalions stats in these posts idk where you got that info

• Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I explained in DM why i didn't wish to publish stats anymore for the futurable future, but Ill make it public since its obvious people are gonna keep asking!

Firstly, the last time I published stats, some battalions spent around 2 hours analyzing and comparing other battalions and trying to put them down, which made me very uncomfortable. Secondly, with this round's stats, some battalions have skewed numbers due to not properly logging their data or inflating their numbers. We want to ensure that were avoiding toxic behavior from people who may compare and contrast everyone's stats because they're upset they lost BOTM, and make sure that all stats are on the same level.

If anyone has more questions my Dms are always open!

Edited by Bacta
  • Bruh 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2