The Crafting discussion

Hello here as the base questions add your own ideas and feedback below. 

Do you think crafting should come to the sever? (If no why) 

what type of crafting would you like to see? (ie. Stims, meds, drugs, guns etc) 

how in-depth should this system be? (Very basic 1+1=2 or sub components to craft main components to make one big thing) 

personally, I think a balance of dark rp and arma 3 life style would be nice if possible. Also maybe a skill for crafting to get better odds or % multiplier to get better stats on guns? Can’t wait to hear what everyone else thinks. 

i look forward to reading what everyone has to say and maybe it will help with decision making in the future! 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Do you think crafting should come to the sever? Yes would be fun

what type of crafting would you like to see? (ie. Stims, meds, drugs, guns etc) Stims, meds, drugs, guns, jetpacks, barricades, etc.

how in-depth should this system be? (Very basic 1+1=2 or sub components to craft main components to make one big thing) Subcomponents would be nice

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

6 hours ago, Finn said:

Rich, seeing as you couldn't even do one term.

Sorry i just think Comics is abit more fuckable

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

riddle me this... what is there to craft tho?
Given the current game items, I don't think much is able to be crafted. Maybe medical syringes? But anything beyond this stuff would take larger additions to the server like drugs or stims or meds. Things like jetpacks and barricades at this point in time would require an admin or admin perms to add / spawn in. I don't see a system like this being implemented. 

Maybe things like hilts / jedi saber items could work tho which could be interesting. And I think there is already a system for that. If anyone has greater knowledge lmk / add to this thread.

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 9:46 PM, BlackBerry said:

riddle me this... what is there to craft tho?
Given the current game items, I don't think much is able to be crafted. Maybe medical syringes? But anything beyond this stuff would take larger additions to the server like drugs or stims or meds. Things like jetpacks and barricades at this point in time would require an admin or admin perms to add / spawn in. I don't see a system like this being implemented. 

Maybe things like hilts / jedi saber items could work tho which could be interesting. And I think there is already a system for that. If anyone has greater knowledge lmk / add to this thread.

I put this up to be an open discussion to add things to the server most likely and require development

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
26 minutes ago, Marvel said:

the ability to craft the will to live and/or big booty latinas as a substitute 

Valid

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

35 minutes ago, Marvel said:

the ability to craft the will to live and/or big booty latinas as a substitute 

@EclipseYou better get on this >.>

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope