False Information

Wood

Name: Woods

Who helped (If applicable): Cubby, BadDog, Jake, Marvel, Mazen

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

False information led to an invasion the Republic wasn't expecting! Conquered the city and evac'd just in time. The Republic wins again.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

4/5/4

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

5/4/4

Was very fun, seemed kinda thrown together at the end there but overall enjoyed the new map and had fun with the boys. Server was chugging a bit but was still sick.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3 | 3 | 5

Was meh if I am being completely honest.

Simple or even careless story with minimal to no RP what so ever

Was just a linear path with droids and tanks and a few EJs

Clear a few building then move on, no nuance to it.

Spawn points were terrible, often resulting in people getting stuck in death loops.

A bit laggy, but that was expected.

A very simple, safe and bland event, just follow the AT-TE/conga line of droids until told otherwise. 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

5/4/5

I had fun, if you want me to be honest that was probably the best server deployment we've had for awhile. The start took a bit but honestly, well done. Will not complain of lag as it is expected at this point, spawns could've been better but it is what it is.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

3/4/4

The gameplay was really simple, shoot and run. Nothing bad, but nothing really unique.

A lot of effort seemed to be put in. Lots of dupes, placement of droids, overall direction of the event. I think there could have been more commsRP from the commander but it didn't detract from the event very much.

The lag was pretty ok, with no major crashes or lagspikes. It chugged a bit at the end, but there were a lot of explosions going on.

Overall I had a really fun time, and it really brought me back to some of the older main server deployments. The chaos was really fun, and though I think it could have been planned better, I enjoyed myself.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg