Yeahh BadDog

BadDog

Battalion: 212th

RP Name: Cody

Date: 01/10/23

Reason: i'm not going for a second term and i still want help so i was giving the chance become obi wan, i seen no reason wait the 10 days and let my oddball step up and become a great cody

Goodbyes: N/A

• Pay Respect 3
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

o7 see you in a few

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

07. When I left the battalion, it was in an incredibly rough place. Mason and I did our best, but it sucked the soul and the fun out of the server for us. The rough time we went through crushed three BCMDs, but you broke that cycle. You did fucking amazing as Cody, and it brings me joy to see the battalion in such a great place. I'm happy to see that you have a new cody lined up. Thank you for your time and effort!

• Pay Respect 1

Former: A lot of shit dude