Core's Staff Application

Core

RP Name: Marshal Commander Core

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161163614

Timezone: Western USA EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I believe I have the necessary experience to keep the servers rule-breaking to a low as I am on the server every day since I had found it in the server list. I want to be able to abide by the rules every single time I come onto this server and I wish to contribute to it I want to be able to give my ideas to others on the server and to stop those who don't want to listen to the rules and to make the server a better place. I also feel like the server has a problem with racism I've heard some things that I don't like on the server and see that this is a great community I don't want little things like this to ruin a place where people just want to RP and have fun with friends.We all know that nobody likes a rule-breaker I want to be a person who makes a change in the server. I also want those who are new to always feel welcome in our community to make friends the day they join and to have a great experience with everyone on the server. And maybe one day I could help with events to make people want to stay active more on the server and not go AFK all the time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help other staff make the server be a better place I would like to be able to force the rules because most of the time am also very friendly to others and don't lose my temper when I am angered by others so I will not warn wrongly to players in the game, I don't want chaos I want everyone to have a fun time and enjoy themselves on the server. I am also a very kind person so I won’t be aggressive towards those that either ask stupid questions or break the rules continuously, I will be calm and collected and deal with them in the most suited way whether it be punishing them for breaking rules or answering a question that should be common knowledge. I also had experience with the Military RP I was Tmod twice and I know how to cooperate with others and I know how to be able to make the community a better place for new people that come to the server for the first time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? ICEFUSE HA, SYNERGY OVERSEER 

Edited by Core
Developer

+1 

[\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\]

|]==========================={ +1 }=========================[|

[/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/]

Edited by Snow
Making it fancy

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.